I just installed Ubuntu

I just installed Ubuntu.
Now what?

Attached: ubuntucinammon.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

sudo apt install girlfriend

>steam
grow up

> jaun

lmao spic

Could not find package girlfriend
Make me

768 vertical pixels in 2019 is disgusting

too poor for a real OS?

Attached: 1384745234264.png (468x1031, 21K)

>trying to get positive reinforcement or recognition for any of your actions in a world where there is no beauty in humanity and no one deserves happiness
fag

why?

Basically Jow Forums

Welcome newfriend.

now kys

a nihilist hey? must be exhausting.

Attached: nihilists.jpg (400x287, 34K)

I'm not a nihilist because I want to be, or because I think it's cool or edgy. I just base it on my observations. No one will help you if they don't want something from you, not even your own mother. None of them love you, and they'll all hurt you without a second thought if you make one wrong move. Then there's the modern right. After you get over how disgusted you are that human beings can exist who believe in the ideals they tout, you start to be able to see things from their perspective, and while you still think they're disgusting, you realize the left you supported is not immune to reasonable criticism, and is only in it for the political power. Which makes them disgusting as well. After you see how many people are trash, and how there's not a single soul out there who truly stands for anything you believe is right, you start to realize, what are the odds you do either? There's no way your moral principles are held in good faith deep down, if everyone else is like this. The only possible conclusion is that you, too, are trash. So you go into hiding, stop whining about >tfw no gf and CHOOSE to never have a gf because she'll just hurt you, abandon all your friends because they'll just hurt you too, or worse, if you let yourself have friends or a gf, you might hurt them first.

install xubuntu

Use your computer to do things.

>a world where there is no beauty in humanity and no one deserves happiness
The world is beautiful and everyone deserves happiness. There are a lot of toxic people out to ruin it and trying to convince you of the opposite so that it's easier for them to make it so, but despite their best tries the world is a beautiful place user, never forget that.

>The world is beautiful and everyone deserves happiness. There are a lot of toxic people out to ruin it and trying to convince you of the opposite so that it's easier for them to make it so, but despite their best tries the world is a beautiful place user, never forget that.
I'm not the user you responded to but...
The world as an entity doesn't exist, there isn't some sort of power that determines whether something is good or bad.
If you want to ignore that and judge 'the world' by the average moral standards, the world is an awful place, natural disasters everywhere, torture, wars, murder, racism, poverty, etc...
If you look at the animal world, it's even worse, an animal is either predator or prey, the predator spends his entire life hunting animals for food, if he doesn't get any, he will suffer and die.
The prey spends his entire life running away from the predator, scared that a predator might attack him at any moment. If he gets attacked by a predator, he will suffer horrible pain until he dies.
The world is a fucked-up place, and any attempt at beautifying it is simply a denial of reality.

Right on cue.

this
you need 800

nevermind the X61s btw. swapped the hard drives because I wanted the SSD in my X61s. The X200s can do with a regular HDD.

Attached: 2019-07-20-071808_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 1002K)

Hey user, I suggest that you take a look at antinatalism, it's a philosophy that you might be interested in.

>steam
>on a pentium

>pentium
>1366x768
>it says 'desktop'

Based and redpilled.

have sex

but like, unironically. I used to get all wound up like this but eventually something clicked and now everything's ok. you're thinking too much. thinking about thinking too much is also not helping, so don't do that, you just end up realizing that you sabatoge yourself and then go deeper into the downward spiral

I think happiness isn't a something, it's a nothing. And people are not very good at cultivating nothing. Being able to beat back the bad thoughts is enough to be content. Learn to still your mind, meditation can help

good luck with life user

The only problem in your reasoning is that you are being too extremist. You're not an evil person, as you might know, although you realize you may sometimes slip and do things that you condemn in others. That doesn't mean you're irredeemable trash / a hypocrite, it's just that no one is 100% perfect. You make quite a big jump from "the left you supported is not immune to reasonable criticism" to "is only in it for the political power", for example. The left is not 100% perfect (although some people think that it is), but that doesn't mean you must abandon it altogether and since the modern right ain't great either you have to finally conclude everyone is trash. You can mostly agree with one side without having expectations of it being the one and only truth. If you stop having such high expectations from others you can also enjoy having friends and a gf, without being overly pissed when they make mistakes because we all act in ways we shouldn't sometimes. Humanity wouldn't be that interesting if we were moral saints all the time.

install gentoo

update-motd.d

sudo rm flanders

install arch

Learn the unix command line utils, learn bash, sed, awk, vim, learn to do anything you do on the computer without leaving the command line.

>get sex
>install void

may i ask for your pape?

Based

>Ubuntu 19.04

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

Create bin folder in ~ and add it to your PATH variable
Create .bash_aliases file and source it in .bashrc. Move all aliases there

Just install FreeBSD, close the blinds on your Windows, put on some headphones and play some vaporwave while talking to strangers on IRC for the rest of your pathetic life, like me.

Test and make sure everything works properly. Graphics, audio, drives, sensors, etc. then you fix it unless it's a bug. Go to the fix [name of distro] or search how to debotnet it, then install preferred programs and uninstall default stuff while adjusting system settings in dialog and conf files. The when there's no more tinkering you find another distribution to switch to and repeat the above in a loop, while through your interaction with them you realize most involved shouldn't be considered human.

Go with a good rolling-release distro like Fedora/rhel or arch

Based.

Continue with life as you normally would because Ubuntu is that easy

>I'm not a nihilist because I want to be
oh the contradictions

Now go shopping at Amazon!

based

play roguelieks in the temrinal

Install Openpepe

Install OpenBSD

This.
Start with Cataclysm.

install debian

Install new hardware, corelet.

sudo apt remove snapd

Does unbuntu still connected with AMazon? WOrried about botnet, so I use MS.10 with chrome, and sometimes firefox.

The Amazon botnet is no longer enabled by default. In case you still have any reasonable concerns, Debian's testing branch is pretty much just Ubuntu but without garbage.

>grow up
He says while spending hours fixing xorg on his uber leet arch setup while yelling for his mother to bring him his tendies, little does he realize his mother moved out months ago.