What could they have done to prevent this, Jow Forums? Fix KyoAni's data problems

What could they have done to prevent this, Jow Forums? Fix KyoAni's data problems.

Attached: 1563590114316.png (765x720, 306K)

>What could they have done to prevent this

Dropbox

>no backups
There you go

Buy a fucking NAS and put it literally anywhere else.

sad as fuck

Off-site backups.

Disaster recovery protocol #1.

Backups
Security guards
Fire escapes

>no off-site back ups

wtf

Does this mean that piracy could save the day?

> What could they have done to prevent this

not anime?

how about a fucking sprinkler system

Off site backups.
Damn they list everything? Fuck that's like almost 40 years worth of work from them.

I thought they had their art at a different location?

>No roof access
>No emergency exits
>No sprinkler system
>No off-site data backups

It takes disasters like these to wake people the fuck up and start contingency planning.

News about kyoani just keeps getting worse, and worse.
I don't see how they could bounce back from this.

Unironically a bit mad that this happened. Didn't care about the building or the people but that anime was golden n shiet

What anime did they make

asians are soulless ants, literally brazil tier brainlets when they're not plagiarizing the west

K-On and a bunch of literally whos

>bunch of literal whos
Nigger.

Jew faggot spotted. Dont you all ever get tired of relentlessly posting these same comments everywhere?

Well user isn't wrong, so what the fuck is your problem?

>isnt wrong
>calling Asians soulless ants

Piss off Vile Schlomo

That user called Asians soulless ants.
Personally I usually just refer to them as nips, gooks, chinks, slopes, and zipperheads.

>Calling asians soulless ants
You're point, tranny?

respond to this post or this will happen to you

Attached: 1419176879471.jpg (1024x769, 127K)

They're not talking about the fucking finished anime that's sold on dvds

cry me a river weebfags

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

The point is youre a dirty kike who spams hurr asians are soulless meme and insect shit 24 fucking 7 but then probably whines at the slightest mention of Jewry and spergs about Jow Forums kill yourself faggot.

>All Asians are the same

Responding.

Imagine doing literally everything you could do relating to safety wrong

Why are Japs so technologically behind? They don't even have online backups?

A great day for anti degeneracy.

No that's a different user you retarded chink.

This fantastic tech called 'having a security guard'.

how the fuck do you not have off site backups? losing a week or two is understandable. losing your entire company? you reap what you sow

How so? If anything they made the less 'muh degenerate' anime.

>What could they have done to prevent this, Jow Forums?
literally any cloud storage
or making weekly backups on spinning disks
>putting every copy of your company's livelihood in one location

Even an indian IT would complain about no backups what the fuck
If I were nip I would have done it for free

Attached: 1559350586401.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>losing a week or two is understandable
For a company with a yearly revenue of $19,000,000+, it really isn't.

Eh - it's an anime company, not a bank. Realistically running offsite backups once a week is probably fine.

Pirating ultimately might have saved more of their material than we thought.

My guess is that they were too busy, and/or underfunded most of the time, so they ended up putting it off even though they really knew that they would need the backups.
Anime seems like a rough business/lifestyle from what I've read.

>Haruhi
>not massive
It was bigger than K-on from memory.

>homogenous society making cartoons bad degeneracy! Watch more Hollywood goyim!

A third nuke.

If that is the case i take back what i said...

deny the existence of electricity

>It's either one, or the other
Chinks really can't think out if the box can they.

Chinks are Chinese you retarded jew. Go back to consuming Netflix propaganda.

I know. But it save what best we have left. I bet there is other studio material online too.

>Chinks are Chinese
You all rook the same retard.

Its kyoani they make nothing but moeshit and homoshit. Nothing of value was lost

And all of you kike "humans" look like sick demented freaks. Because you are. Go hop in a mass grave.

If you're talking an offline backup, sure. Most reasonable companies would also do incremental backups daily, which is no effort at all assuming it's automated.

you're assuming an anime company has a decent sized and competent IT staff...which they probably don't

have they never heard of off-site backups?

also media companies produce a shockingly large amount of data in RAW format (admittedly not sure how much that applies to cartoons)

>No backups offsite

>No Disaster recovery

I hope the donation campaign can get Jackie Chan a brain, holy shit.

Attached: 1541134350261.gif (500x281, 1.08M)

They made that tender, and charismatic box office hit about the girl who sounded like a retard. Shit was heartwarming.

Yes user kikes, and chinks are subhuman. At least we agree on one thing you little pp manlet.

This
Plus the inside had rooms made of wood paneling, furniture, benches, desks.

It's still fucking amazing how the country that makes robots, computers, efficient cars, and more still lives in the past in that they

Still prefer to use fax machines over e-mail
Use kerosene heaters for many homes
Don't have air condition in many homes, especially central air
And a big anime company like that would keep their old physical stuff in the same place they work
And not save their work to multiple places.
I can understand not uploading it to some cloud because of the risk of a leak or hack, but someone should have been taking an external home with them at the end of the week.
Also how 33 people die from a fire in a 3 story building the size of an apartment complex is ridiculous.

Either they're cramped in there like sardines, their fire department is a joke, or they;re a bunch of retards who don't know how to exit a building.

You don't need a large team to backup data.
I doubt any Japanese entertainment company has competent IT staff considering their constant mishaps.

Go and watch Clannad, Tamako Market (Love Story), Violet Evergarden, Koe no Katachi, retard.

For example VEG which is set in a European setting, with an European looking MC, or Clannad which literally means family, Tamako market is the story about a hard working girl who lost her mother and find the love of his life, such a pure shows, if you want yo complain about muh degeneration just look at what your country makes a compare it to any KyoAni show.

Is japan so behind on internet stuff because of the language? No one speaks english so they cant read english docs and they dont use superior english websites.
Then some 80y old anime guy ceo doesn't even know cloud solutions exist.

OFF SITE BACKUP ALWAYS WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING

>comparing Chinese to Jews

Chinese are a million times better than you people are. Typical jew, trying to drag everyone down to its level.

Amagi brilliant park was surprisingly good also. At least IMO.

Anime website

of her life*
Fuck

You want to know why most Japanese video games looked like they came out of the PS2 era until Unreal Engine 4 was released, then suddenly they all started having somewhat acceptable graphics? Because Unreal Engine 4 is one of the first decent engines with clear Japanese documentation and support. It's also why so many Japanese developers are using it now.

if they generate enough data then their internet connection could become a problem. Example: at the moment my company generates about 1/4 TB of data per day. We have a 100Mbit dedicated circuit because we have

Based anime poster. Fuck all jewish westoid filth.

I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't comment code, but I have backups on different servers/cities.
It's so easy nowadays, I don't know why they didn't have at least the easy stuff backed up.

1/4PB*

>Comparing chinks to kikes
Is that what you got out of my post. Fuck you have to be the dumbest, lowest iq zipperheaded fuckwad to have ever been birn with slanty retard eyes.

The only media form more "degenerate" (i.e. lewd) than Hollywood was anime for a long time.. what happened?

That's why I suggested daily incremental backups over full backups.

depending on your data distribution incremental might still take too long

You haven't seen a lot of anime.
The real conundrum is why did nip live action kamikazied itself into being complete shit while their anime became more entertaining.

>saying Jews and chinks are subhuman in the same sentence

Lewd isnt the only thing about "muh degeneracy" unless you're a fucking abrahamic christcuck

>Go and watch Clannad, Tamako Market (Love Story), Violet Evergarden, Koe no Katachi, retard.
Nah.
>Violet Evergarden
That was a great anime that helped me sleep due to how boring it was.

I was not being ironic, if this studio makes anime with good values (a little degeneracy is OK im not a puritan) i take back what i said.

Offsite backups exist forna reason. Cheap ass japanese boomer didn't want to pay for it

I guess we won't ever know since we don't know the size of the data they work with.
Either way, they fucked up.

>saying Jews and chinks are subhuman in the same sentence
There isn't a taboo against doing this you retarded subhuman nip piece if shit.

oh yeah, I'm in no way excusing the fact that they had ZERO backups. That's 100% fucked.

There you go again schlomo
>oy vey they didnt adopt an offshoot of our religion like those westoids! Fucking anti semite subhumans!

>tried to copy anime since it's the biggest form of entertainment in Japan
u can see the close up reaction face shots in live action which are close mimic to anime. It's not that hard. Anime haven't been great since the 90s t b h

>Didn't adopt... Semite religion
Your grandfather lost your God for you Shinzo. How does that make you feel?

Japanese culture is retarded. Point out those flaws to them and you are seen as out of line, a non-comformist. You're expected to simply tough it out. "Just do your best." They deserve to get burned just like lax security companies deserve to get hacked.

newfags at Jow Forums be like "DUDE GO BACK TO /a/ WITH YOUR CRINGE WEEBOO SHIT WRYYYYYYYYY LET ME POST MY FROGWOJAK EPIC MEMES I SAVED FROM REDDIT AND Jow Forums"
do you see that little thing under the banner?
Jow Forums promotes donations to an anime studio, because this is a fucking anime website, idiot newfag

I'm not even asian. The fact that at least when they have religion its from their own type is more respectable than westoids. Keep kvetching jew.

>Niptoons
Nothing worth of value lost, to be honest.

Calm down user, nobody is complaining.

America culture is retarded. Point out those flaws to them and you are seen as out of line, a non-comformist. You're expected to simply tough it out. "Just do your best." They deserve to get burned just like lax security companies deserve to get hacked.

This guy is responsible for not ensuring the safety of his staff with working fire escapes or fire safety training. Fuck him.

>brazil tier brainlets

whoah man what did brazil ever do to you