FACT

If you need more than pic related for gayming, web browsing, computing, etc or ANYTHING else you are a FA/g/GOT. This is the peak of price/performance/utility and there's no denying that.

Attached: 2200g.jpg (800x800, 90K)

what about a 3200g

nigger licker

a 3200g is 4c/4t with vega graphics so it is also acceptable.

then that's the peak and you can deny the original claim.

OP confirmed for incompetent fag/g/ot.

I agree, I got it and I'm more than happy. Didn't have to shell my entire wallet too. This chip is awesome.

Wrong again, sodomites. The 3200g is pretty based but the 2200g is King since it's $70.

Yeah whatever, I'm not buying another CPU which requires Windows 10, overpriced RAM and a new motherboard to go along with it, sorry.

>Hurr, I refuse to use Windows 10 cause I'm so contrarian and cool and I like to pretend that I have hardcore compute needs that can't be met by a new and improved version of an operating system that is better in every way except in the eyes of certain hipster-esque contrarian neckbeards!

Ok, bud.

Attached: Ace Ventura.png (1918x861, 2.05M)

>stop liking things I don't like

Holy mother of projection... I just don't want literal malware on my machine and your peak of price/performance/utility just isn't that great.

I gotchu nigga. What system are you using now?

and multitasking?

Attached: 1468974476103.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Ayy still running a 2200g with my 570 because I upgraded a few months back from just Vega. I actually might upgrade my CPU just for Breath Of The Wild.

>I gotchu nigga. What system are you using now?
Windows 7 for as long as possible and I guess Windows 8.1 then for as long as possible.

Windows 10 has an inconsistent UI that, at best, is worse than Aero anyways. It also likes to do shit like delete an entire drive because of a bad update. Windows 7 does not have this problem. What does Windows 10 get me? DX12, which is now partially supported on 7? "New feature updates"? Count me out.

I run Windows 7 on a Ryzen 1600 and I don't think support has changed.

>you are a faggot because I'm poor
ok

>it's $70
Except it's not.

im prety sure you cant do any of things you mentioned on cpu alone

I'm pretty sure you're tech illeterate.

oh, so you dont need mobo, ram, some input/output devices etc?

>cpu alone
You said. Well, CPU ALONE can't show you ANY graphic things without eGPU or iGPU so you you literally can't "gayming", "web browsing" etc.

what a poorfag

... took you long enough timmy.

Attached: dorothy.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

He's right. 4+0 SMT off is the only usable Ryzen configuration. Everything else is a latencyfest.
>t. 2700 "user" with 4+0 smt off

I think the issue is with USB port connectivity. Do yours work on Windows 7?

Who said anything about "Need"

I don't "Need" a gaming computer or one to browse the web, there's a shittons of mobile media I could consume, and I CHOOSE to buy beefy hardware.

If I wanted optimal hardware for the best price to performance/utility I'd buy a fucking 150 dollar laptop and a console, PC's are either extremely overpowered for the games available or super poorly optimized compared to consoles.

You might as well upgrade to win10 now, before kikero$oft forces you to

I mean what CPU, GPU, etc... basically asking your speccies

OP again, I have a 2700 in addition to the 2200g and the 2700 is a solid chip, not sure what you're talking about but I use the 2700 for games, video editing and encoding, etc... I just like the 2200g because I like the idea of having a decent CPU with solid integrated graphics for such a low price and low TDP, ability to have a tiny form factor PC, etc...

Go into BIOS and do those settings. Guaranteed better input response.

the 2700x does feel sluggish to use, more so than the 3600 in my other build, maybe extra cache is helping i dunno. my x470 board is shit and won't let me choose 4+0

Look for "Downcore"

>4c/4t

Attached: 1478625792063.jpg (536x536, 47K)

it has 2+2 can't choose 1 ccx

Nice bait, good luck doing anything remotely productive with

very unlucky, at least turn off SMT