AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560371423905.png (400x580, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see the problem, there are clearly only 3 squares that contain a bus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22 (2) v - Post games that no matter how much v likes them - Video Games - 4chan. (400x580, 327K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Impossible.jpg (516x768, 85K)

I need this for my philosophy homework

just pick top right there's no way that's a dude

>When there are no valid options and there's no option to skip and they just tell you to check at all the relevant squares

>select all bicycles
>already started selecting all cars instead

Attached: 1547354304439.jpg (218x218, 9K)

LOL

Attached: 1556125042286.png (588x765, 728K)

fucking gas google captcha

Attached: 1557122894128.png (432x356, 23K)

All of those are guys, im ashamed that I know that.

gib sauce for all of them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562182235281.gif (699x576, 3.14M)

also
>click on image
>it disappears
>takes ten fucking seconds to load the one below it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reverse image search them you lazy cunt.

relatable

so they are not all guys then
thanks for proving my point

That's not what you fucking asked, you can verify it yourself if you care. They're not girls though.

It's fucking amazing how easy captchas go through on google chrome
Meanwhile firecuck with privacy configs and add-ons make it nightmare mode
Hiro fucking wins I'm just going to buy a pass and block the google botnet

Attached: 1562366585745.jpg (400x595, 116K)

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

Just click "skip" until you'll see "verify". Easy.

>one SJW botnet is better than the other one because Jow Forums told me so
k

install Jow Forums-X and use noscript captcha

Attached: 1548532888384.png (1349x642, 250K)

Okay, how does that help me on other sites?

doesn't fucking work when your browser doesn't send the referer header

spoof it, nigga

this kills the anime/hentai pedoboo...

>he uses other sites

I am spoofing it but for some reason with privacy.resistFingerprinting firefox decides not to send the referer anyway and there's no way to change it

Attached: file.png (1097x636, 41K)

Look at the sources and find a way to implement it everywhere

Pretty sure there's no way to implement a universal solution.

That has never worked for me, Jow Forums always says that I haven't solved the captcha.

Just use this
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

Attached: 1561165798384.png (309x455, 237K)

Fixed that for you

Attached: skip.png (508x768, 539K)

it's a trap. all of them.

This happens because sites were supposed to use a CAPTCHA ONCE.
Not again and again after every few posts like the retards who build Jow Forums thought would be a fantastic way to fuck things up.

Holy shit

just hit skip when it's like this.

Retard.

why are there so many paprikaniggers on Jow Forums?

Why are there so many retarded mutts on Jow Forums?

go eat some gulyás

Seethe.

Use Busters Captcha Solver

>2011+8
>still not using 4chanx + noscript captcha

Jow Forums is the only site that really matters when it comes to recaptcha though, since it's the only one that requires you keep solving captchas for _every_single_post_. If some other site requires it for something, it'd one-and-done so even if it's tedious, it's not that big of a deal.

Also keep in mind that recaptchas get more and more tedious when you keep solving a bunch of them in quick succession. Not usually a problem, but on Jow Forums it is because you're filling them out for every post.

The real problem is moot implementing captchas in a way they were never supposed to be used. Remember that it was originally supposed to be a temporary fix. Well, temporary became permanent, and then Hiroshimoot did some rent-seeking by selling anons Jow Forums passes just to avoid it, so he's got no incentive to fix the problem either.

>since it's the only one that requires you keep solving captchas for _every_single_post_
?

>it'd one-and-done so even if it's tedious, it's not that big of a deal.
Yeah, nah. When I need to log into Humble Bundle for example, which I do maybe once a month, it takes fucking minutes. That's incredibly fucking annoying still. Might not be as annoying as needing to do it for Jow Forums, but just because it's not the worst thing in the world doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Attached: grab-20-07-2019__05_03_23_pm.png (748x553, 210K)

kek

Attached: bikykles.png (391x512, 251K)

Attached: captcha.jpg (400x580, 80K)

cope
dilate

Attached: Catcha not accepted.jpg (400x600, 46K)

always results in this

mmm, gulyás.

Imagine being this poor

can't we make a recapcha based on mining?
I would rather click "I'm human" and have cpu mine for 30 seconds while I leave tab in background than go through possibly infinite set of pictures

Imagine being a passfag

It did for me too when I was using Waterfox with a bunch of add ons for privacy
Now I switched to ungoogled chromium and it doesnt happen

How the fuck would that stop robots?

recapcha is about making it expensive to post something in an automated way, not stop robots

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Why is this allowed?

First thing on the site is "The new way to stop bots". Recaptcha is definitely to stop or at least hinder (ro)bots. It's "to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site.".
You're full of shit.

>giving money to jews for 6 years

recaptcha is a tool to be able to see and store all what user does, in places where google had no access to

>being a jew and not giving money for 6 years

what a cute squid

It's not even Jow Forums. It's Jow Forumsniggers, /v/faggots, and Jow Forumskikes who come to Jow Forums to shill.

Attached: 1549264299483.webm (486x528, 2.31M)

doing it once a month is far more annoying then spending 2 minutes solving captcha after captcha trying to post a comment on a chinese cartoon forum, only for you to do so many of them that the google system locks you out and you have to either wait a few hours to use recaptcha at all, or have to hop IPs

Fucking meguca

>filename

No it isn't.

Attached: identifying ̸ pol ̸.jpg (400x580, 74K)

Attached: captcha.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>if there are none, click skip

where is the problem then?

>wot.png

great feature

What is this comparing?
That option isn't always available.

the problem is that fucking retarded google thinks you were wrong and throws 10 more captchas at you and then the captcha doesn't go through because it thinks you took too long to complete it and you're back to square one

I am not even able to complete one

Hahahahahahahaha faggot i havent solved a google captcha in months

>tfw have a pass but too lazy to login

>select all military aircraft
w-what could google want with this information

it asks for buses
there's only 1 bus
skip

>it asks for buses
>2 buses and 1 RV
>get it wrong

Just click the squares it obviously wants. We're training a self driving botnet car to be afraid of painted symbols here.

Based

how about Hiro makes you do a CAPTCHA and you get like 5 posts or something

Because then people wouldn't be frustrated enough to buy a pass, duh.

If he could reverse image search it wouldn't be in recaptcha retard.

*blocks my path*
I want to die.

Sometimes when I use a new browser I forget to enter my pass credentials and have to enter a captcha. Its horrible

You realize that's a fake, right? Besides, that's also wrong. You can totally reverse image search captcha images and get valid responses.

fcking this

>select all images with crosswalks
>light shining through a vertical bar fence counts as a crosswalk

>select all images with buses
>the front of a freight truck counts as a bus

>select all images with bikes
>the symbol for bike lanes found on pavement counts as a bike
>also you forgot one tiny bike wheel barely visible behind that tree in the distance, try again :^)

>select all images with mountains or hills
>a dense forest on the edge of a highway counts as a hill

>select all images with parking meters
>a picture of those tall business signs taken at a specific angle counts as a parking meter
captcha is a fuck

>Dont be a robot.
You have to make some errors on purpose.

Attached: BQ35vne.gif (500x223, 495K)