Will I make it?

Will I make it?

Attached: IMG_13021.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/KC7hRJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poozen
>B450

Damn son...

Technology is shit just play that guitar

Is that a 3600?

how's that 10nm going for you rajeet?

Attached: 1563562740524.png (807x867, 343K)

No, it's the 3600x. I add an additional $100 for it

>smaller is better
microdick spotted

I finally realize why this sub hates on Ryzen users so much. Every other thread on the internet is "DUR MUH RYZEN DON"T WORK

I literally followed 5 simple steps to flash my bios that any retard could accomplish and it booted right up. I post about it and get 100 mongos messaging me like DUR WTF MAN ARE YOU A WIZARD? Seriously its fucking embarrassingly easy. I almost like it. Reminds me of the days when dumbfucks weren't allowed on the internet by the simple fact they couldn't figure it out.

Enjoy your 60 C idle temps

b450 board my god youre retarded if you bought the 3600 which tests have shown it will reach the same clock speed and performance as the 3600x
you could have gotten yourself a x470 or a x570 this is the average Jow Forums user doesnt even do research

The majority of people on this board have no clue how to use a computer its quite sad.

thats my brothers problem he was dumb enough to hand me 1500 and expect 1440 144 gaming

i hate them because it's a shitstorm of posts every time AMD does something noteworthy. yeah their CPUs cost less and perform similarly to Intel, but do we really need all these posts about it? back when i got into pc building 4 years ago, when the 6700k was first debuted and sealed the fate for the 8350 as a bad purchase for a new PC, it was pretty much accepted that Intel had the superior hardware, and AMD was going back to the drawing board. but then the 7700k debuted around the same time as Ryzen, and it was a fucking dumpster fire. every other post was about how intel was destroyed, and ruined, etc. and while i do agree that it was a necessary spark under intel's ass to bring 6+ core CPUs to the mainstream, it didn't necessitate the fucking awful stream of 'btfo, rekt, etc etc etc' threads every, fucking, day.

amd's fanbase is the worst thing about their company. you neckbeards ruin everything

>Ryzen
Ryzen is like linux - "cheaper" only if you don't value your time or you're a kid with allowance. And I was a huge shill for AMD as I hoped that 3400g would the perfect counterpart to i5s but with a graphics card. The "no pcie 4.0 on 300 seires motherboards despite the initial promises and insanely high prices of x570 should be already a huge red flag.

>doesnt even do research
No that's dumb - obsessing over "research" is basically gulping down marketing materials, not being "smart" you could use that time to make money to actually buy a good product.

Same. I go back and forth every time I build a new comp, not because I care either way but just whatever's the best a the time I'm building. I had a core 2 then a phenom then a 6k and now a ryzen. Fanboying either way is fucking stupid. That being said, why are AMDs chips always so fucking hot? Whatever. What else was I supposed to get for $200?

>bigger is better
Why aren't you using Pentium 4 Prescott with HT technology?

Its a hobby dude. I like building computers and obsessing over parts. Fucking sue me. If I wanted a computer and didn't care I'd just go on any of the 1000 perbuilt websites out ther.

heres your 1440p/144fps gaming retard

>Receive $1800 budget for a gaming pc
>Buy second hand parts from reputable sellers
>Build more powerful system than would have been possible with new parts
>Keep $200 as your fee

pcpartpicker.com/list/KC7hRJ

>old > new
Doesn't work like that buddy

pretty much

>pcpartpicker.com/list/KC7hRJ
yeh thats pretty much it except the 1080ti I got from some chink miner and a very questionable 31 monitor I got on amazon prime day

u wot m8

what exactly did you get case cooler ram etc?

You did fine. I recently got:

3000 cl16 ram 60 gbp
1600 w cooler 60
B450 msi gaming pro matx 40 (untested board, unsure if would post)
Ocz 550w psu 20
570 4gb 45 gbp (listed as nonworking but it works for me ;)

Hooked up everything and it posted. Monitor is coming in (got a benq 60hz 1080p hdmi for 29gbp)
Pardon the cheapness, im a med student on a terrible budget and like builds for a hobby. Im especially happy with the board, it supports a 3950x without oc thanks to the vrms. Will get a 3900x or 3700x in August when I get more money and swap out the 1600

Why not get an X470 board instead?

Because then he might as well buy an Intel

that white nzxt case that everyone has, white corsair rgb ram, 3 pack corsair rgb fans, some chink shit hyper 212 rip off but its white so it matches, put one of the corsair fans on that, b450 tomahawk, ryzen 3600, evga psu, used 1080ti I sent it in once I bought it and they refurbished it or at least they said they did

it looks dope. im not really into rgb but I always wanted to build one so I used the extra moneys for that.

you wasted money the fans that come in the nzxt case good how much money did the 1080 ti cost

>smaller is better
you tell me

Attached: 1563495327548.png (914x678, 191K)

Did I do good? I also have Ballistix Sport LT 3200MHz on its way

Attached: IMG_20190720_175753.jpg (1440x1080, 403K)

Lol. Should have went for 3600 or 3700x

i have the 2 fans it came with in the back and top and the rgb fans on the 2 front slots and 1 on the cpu cooler. i did this build as a favor to someone who doesn't know much about computers and i wanted to play with some rgb so thats what i got out of this whole thing.

i think i paid around $400 for that ti

Got B450M Mortar recently and I have 2 things to share:
- onboard audio is unusable on linux, especially the microphone input
- for some reason bios doesn't see my gpt disk as gpt and I have to boot grub from a pendrive and then boot my os from grub command line which is mildly annoying even if you reboot like once a week. Maybe it's just the partlabel thing or a bug in newest "beta" bios, but it used to boot just fine in my old PC.

Good luck booting that memory at anything but JEDC

smaller chiplet size, they get hot faster, but it also dissipates faster.

>I had a core 2 then a phenom then a 6k and now a ryzen.

Why Phenom? C2Q's were legitimately better.

I hope you don't intend to play competitive fortnite

why not?

Outed the zoomer

>No, it's the 3600x
yikes. life with an IQ this low must truly be a struggle

>fell for rog strix meme
kek

well, did it work?

I mean the board name isn't technology but rather /installgentoo/

>falling for the amd meme