My adventure with linux started and finished the same day

My adventure with linux started and finished the same day

1. zero system configuration options even under KDE
2. tried to change themes and stuff, broke my system
3. apps doesn't work through wine or play on linux, they install but they gone forever or don't work
4. installation of apps is painful, especially when arch is smootcher and faster than mint or ubuntu [arch require console and it's unclear at all how to install stuff, I tried and I gave up] in general getting apps avaliable for this system is A HELL!!!
5. had to delete boot through bios to make windows 10 work again
6.for some reason ubuntu based distributions cannot fucking recognize another linux and let us replace it, arch was able
7. this fucking system is a joke, especially drivers for nvidia, they suck ass as fuck
8. started at 1 am literally through 11 am everything was FUCKING SET UP TO MAKE THIS SHIT WORK [I tried mint, manjaro kde, kubuntu and ubuntu]

HOLY FUCKING SHIT windows 10 took me like 2 hours on ssd

Attached: gfgg.jpg (1920x1200, 193K)

wow, so you know nothing about computers and not using what you are used to was hard for you. how sad. are you just going to give up?

okay

you fucking shit, we have 2019!!!!!!!!!!! 2020 in few months! THIS IS HOME DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING I JUST WANT FUCKING WORKING SYSTEM, FUCKING MAC OS IS BETTER

He use word "apps" he's a troll

[hides face in hands] I swear that since 2009 when I last time gave up on ubuntu and mint

NOTHING CHANGED

this is just embarrassing, how can you live knowing that you are piece of shit linux community?

Don't fall for it now..
this

Attached: consume.jpg (1200x1125, 218K)

ehe fucking sure, I am real home nerd user

windows
mac os
android

all changed, all have one repo, all have easy installator, all have easy set ups and so on, and you fucking stuck in 2000

if there's no app then you are screwed BECAUSE THROUGH FUCKING 10 YEAR YOU COULD NOT MAKE ANY FUCKING APP THAT DOESN'T SUCK!

1. You didn't know where to look, KDE is a bit of a labyrinth to get your way through like Windows, you need to use the search feature in the settings app and use your two and only friends Google/DDG, you also need to understand the segregated nature of the DE and the kernel/services/drivers stuff.
2. Something definitively went wrong here, what and how did you install the themes "and stuff"?
3. Same, did you check the wine version at least? debian-based distros are infamous for delivering wine versions from when dinosaurs still existed especially on LTS versions. For udindu/mint and sjwian there are instructions on their website on how to enable their PPA and install the real updated wine. You'll also need Lutris for non-steam games instead, and Proton for steam games.
4. it was too hard to type "man pacman" in a terminal? Arch linux's package manager has a search feature, you just need to know how to use it and the manual page is exactly where you find this. For arch you'll also need an "AUR helper".
5. It's you own retardedness that's at fault here, ever heard of boot order?
6. Why is this a problem? you don't use manual partitioning?
7. Can you elaborate?
8. I don't know what to say.
I took the bait, now what?

>You didn't know where to look, KDE is a bit of a labyrinth to get your way through like Windows, you need to use the search feature in the settings app and use your two and only friends Google/DDG, you also need to understand the segregated nature of the DE and the kernel/services/drivers stuff.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

die, and linux too

>dilate.exe
It's not like windows is any better, changing a .conf file or changing a registry value that might not even exist? what's the difference?

Attached: linusgay.jpg (640x1373, 47K)

1. Terminal, settings and YaST
2. You're retarded
3. You're retarded, use Lutris and PoL.
4. You're retarded, it's literally like on android.
5. You're retarded, you don't know how to install an OS.
6. You're retarded, stop using 5 OSs on a single computer.
7. You're retarded, nVidia uses identical drivers for Linux and windows and they have identical performance.
8. tldr; you're retarded.

good riddance

What the fuck are you blabling about?

works on my machine

uhh ok bro, i'm just gonna say that yes Linux has a very large learning curve if you want to do something and if you ever wanted to go back again (assuming you got drivers compatibility) DON'T fear the console it's just so strong.

like come on if you want to search for something just pacman -Ss (package name) and if you want to install sudo pacman -S(package name)
Even better you can replace (sudo pacman -S) with something like (paS or pS)
also
>5. had to delete boot through bios to make windows 10 work again
that's your problem

>1. You didn't know where to look, KDE is a bit of a labyrinth to get your way through like Windows
This was my experience with KDE (antergos KDE), i eventually got sick of plasma so i went with other stuff including no DE, yesterday i got back into KDE and i actually figured everything in 10 minutes, the problem isn't KDE the problem is with the user mindset (i used windows 10 before KDE)

Attached: bait.jpg (474x474, 23K)

>apps

Attached: 1563574350475-g.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

although the user shouldn't need to know specifics, anything has a learning curve. You most likely do not understand Plasma's Widget system and that made you think there's no customization for the DE. If installing it is hard, don't do it. Ask somebody to do it for you, look for a local free software group or something. You clearly need somebody to teach you closely

plasma gives you lots of options, and the choices can be confusing. Gnome (which i use) is about having good defaults and not having to tweak the DE.

>I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING
what is you a burger

am I being memed? KDE is very straight forward and so are it's settings

op, you're just a retard.
proceed to the closest suicide booth, save oxygen for the rest of us

> 1. zero system configuration options even under KDE
I don't even use KDE, but I stopped reading right there.

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)