Want to google something embarrasing

>want to google something embarrasing
>open tor browser

Attached: 1404810639386.gif (350x464, 301K)

relatable af

>animetard are dumb
wow

i bet you looked up how to install iLinux you gaylord lmao.

>want to google something drug or terrorism related
>open tor browser
>haven't set up a vpn yet
Does the NSA have a file on me?

You think the NSA bothers with a bunch of sweaty basement dwelling nerds like us? They got higher priorities like Twitch thots

Too relatable, are we both spergs user?

why "bother" when everyone can be unconditionally indexed, categorized and in future subjugated according to index based on some goodgoy/badgoy social score criteria

>[..] thanks for coming to the interview. [..] so, user, you actively visited these now defunct far right extremist, "free speech absolutist" terrorist websites 12 years ago, care to explain?

Well for now we have laws protecting us from them pulling shit like that but in the future that might change, there's already a real life social score dystopia happening in fucking China, who's next.

it's one major google / faceberg / whatever data analytics company database dump away from you being unable to apply for anything in the future

Hey now my records are clean son, call me an internet casual but I've never actually visited a place or accessed content that I shouldn't have.

> Wants to google something
> Opens up browser

rElaTeBlE

Like what?
Like what, user?
Like something cute and funny?

you are already on a website known for glamorizing racist spree shooters and people going into extreme mental gymnastics justifying their hoarded petabytes of pedophile smut drawings

Please, it's only terabytes
I don't need mental gymnastics anyway :^)

Yes I'm sure the alarms are sounding over at the NSA and agents are converging on my location right now.

>want to google something embarrasing
>ask google assistant to search for me

>NSA
how about such parties like your future employers?

maybe you're a racist incel creep who doesn't deserve an apartment in the good neighborhood, a , a or a job in the fancy IT company or GameStop

>want go google something embarrassing
>ask mommy instead

L-like when looking up the spelling of a word or when searching for an anime I forgot the name of so I have to input silly vague terms in hopes of finding it.

Attached: 1405587861294.gif (420x428, 2.36M)

Future employers? I purchase properties, renovate them to be able to house between 2 to 4 families and then rent them off, I'm already halfway into retiring but will probably keep going for a while to live a bit more grand.

Also, don't be an incel creep then, fuck.

user, I...

Attached: 1434935145564.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

good, you've made it before things are completely fucked.

user...
If you give your data to Google, their machine learning is improved and our quality of life increases.

Checked

Attached: t1.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

W-what? Spit it out already!

Attached: 1406278455477.jpg (480x600, 98K)

[spoiler tags are not supported on Jow Forums]I do the same thing[/spoiler]

Attached: 1519521146434.png (593x796, 456K)

>be insecure
>be op

This doesn't happen.

If Jow Forums was truly problematic, it would have been shut down by now.

this is one of the reasons i put together my own image boards

>boards
board