Haha thank god for 5G™

haha thank god for 5G™

Attached: 1561802994064.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L03LHMXrda4
skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)
ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/cellphone
youtu.be/aH9i8Tev9vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1560918437078.jpg (712x720, 79K)

I hate to break it to you OP, but your pic is happening to you right now even without 5G.

>higher frequency, higher energy doesn't matter

Time to live in a darkened basement, then. Visible light has a way higher frequency and is more energetic than the new proposed 5G frequencies.

Man, I sure hope you never go outside with anything less than full-body SPF 5000.

retards can't distinguish ionized radiation vs non-ionized radiation.

This is what your safe, non-ionizing radiation does to an egg.
Would you put your head in a microwave oven?

Attached: microwave_egg.gif (500x288, 3.94M)

>retard doesn't know what "non-ionizing" radiation means and that it's a subjective, and arbitrary distinction

physics are distinct, discrete and this subject has been already been researched thoroughly 70 years ago.
Voyager is still communicating with us and tv signals aren't causing cancer or brain damage due to that research.
youtube.com/watch?v=L03LHMXrda4
>heating up eggs are exploding due to protocol changes in digital communications

>non-ionizing
>subjective, and arbitrary distinction

So, in your world, what does the word "ion" mean?

>physics are distinct, discrete
not when it comes to what kind of radiation to call "non-ionizing" you mongoloid.

is your router using 1kw and do you sleep next to it?

You mean like light bulbs, computer screens, leds, and the light from outside?

>A computer system clock operates at a frequency even higher than 5g

>hey, we have found 50 subatomic particles, but we cannot explain signals
- Jow Forums 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-070907.png (2048x1123, 413K)

reminder that the future 5G networks are gonna exist on top of the already existing LTE, 3G and GSM bands. and it's only gonna get worse as 6G, 7G, 8G etc are introduced

in a few decades people will be talking about cell pollution the same way we talk about air pollution today

Dumb american nigger

cell towers use several kW, and with 5G there will be one at every street corner

Attached: 1546178680908.jpg (811x960, 81K)

>3G and
3G is already phased out in my country.

>cell towers use several kW
Of electrical power from the grid, yes; not in transmission power.

Standing in a fire isn't good for either, even though it's just ordinary, non-toxic chemicals.

>fire is chemicals
are you retarded?

>all the information I absorb is Russian propoganda? That can't be true! Because that would be a lot of information and make me a puppet.

>it's only gonna get worse as 6G, 7G, 8G etc are introduced
if you arrange the bits differently in the same band/frequency, the signal becomes lethal.

>moving the goal post
Oh, so now it's not about non-ionization anymore, it's about power.

>ad hominem

It consists of chemicals, and none of them are toxic. Point being it is the sheer energy of the fire that is dangerous, just as in the case with the microwave. In other analogies, a 1.5 V toy electric motor is completely harmless, whereas a Tesla motor can twist your arm off.

>Russian propoganda

Attached: 1543965206615.jpg (956x631, 92K)

if you wanna watch netflix using data you gonna have to accept your lord and savior 5g, braindead nigger.

>being this retarded unironically

If only you were as critically thinking about the Russian propoganda you follow.

You too, user.

>implying netflix needs 5G

But 5G has more Gs

I never moved the goal because I wasn't one of the anons claiming it's just about ionizing/non-ionizing,,I'm sating it's a matter of scales and intensity
You can die if you drink enough water in a short period of time, but that doesn't mean water as a whole is toxic

build a earthform house then faggot if you're so afraid of getting penetrated by microwaves even thoigh you've been pelted by them your entire fucking life

Based 5G schizo peddling their nonsense.

kys

And that's why the non-ionizing argument is not appropriate.
The safety focus should be set on the actual amount of energy absorbed. Not on the one emitted.

It's pretty interesting how Russia wants to peddle this shit

Req scientific paper from a credible source. This thread is proof that Jow Forums is still a cesspool of uneducated NEETS

>And that's why the non-ionizing argument is not appropriate.
It is appropriate to the extent that idiots actually believe that "radiation is dangerous".

what do you think happens when everyone in your neighborhood starts streaming 1080p shit at the same time? more importantly, do you think 4g has enough bandwidth for that? oh btw energy that is being emitted by your router when you use wifi through electromagnetic waves is about the same as 5g.

It's not because it fails to convince them of the opposite.

It is nevertheless surely a necessary part of the explanation of how they're wrong, even if it isn't the entirety of it.

If each post had a job title and education beside it it'd save a lot less energy to extract useful information

5G is totally safe :~)
-John, 28, telecompany representative

It's pretty cheap to create the propoganda compared to how much it will slow down development of other countries if this fake science gets popular enough.

stop making sense

John would probably know better than your average person

america's days are numbered, their idiocy will destroy them

Attached: godspeed.png (600x746, 481K)

5G waves are lower frequency than visible light though.

of course, his wage depends on it

>use magnifying glass to focus visible light to burn a hole in a piece of wood
>THIS IS WHAT YOUR SAFE, NON-IONIZING RADIATION DOES!! WOULD YOU EXPOSURE YOURSELF TO VISIBLE LIGHT??

and visible light causes cancer

I'm just here to shitpost

Put your hand on a light bulb for 10 seconds and see what happens.

>visible light causes cancer

I'd much rather trust a paid professional than a layman

this is an american shitpost forum
we dont talk about the first world here

well done amerimutt, you can read
now go do some research

not letting that 5g shit near me

i hsf 54d my bedroom

sleep miles sbetter

i destroyed your moms g spot lmao

Good for her

make sure you protect yourselves out there

Attached: 5g_block.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

what are you saying?
skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information

Yeah John is incentivized to sell things but a good rep would only say that if his company had access to supporting research so that'd be the next question

UV light is higher frequency than visible light

>being this retarded

It's literally a chemical reaction you stupid nigger. Go back to school.

trust companies

Attached: camels-fresh-01-2015.jpg (652x421, 198K)

>chemical reaction
yes, but "fire" "is" not "a chemical"

no...

Yes it is you stupid retard. Its an ionized gas aka the 4th state of matter aka plasma aka its still chemicals and will always be chemicals you drooling mongoloid.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)

Correct, it's an Element

Attached: c3.jpg (1200x900, 114K)

As if you have any choice.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know the frequency of UV light which is 789000 GHz at minimum. The 300 GHz from 5G are a literal joke in comparison

I have complete choice over who I trust

the sun is 150 million kilometers from earth.
5g towers are in your backyard

jesus fucking christ

>The atmosphere blocks about 77% of the Sun's UV, when the Sun is highest in the sky (at zenith), with absorption increasing at shorter UV wavelengths. At ground level with the sun at zenith, sunlight is 44% visible light, 3% ultraviolet, and the remainder infrared.[21][22] Of the ultraviolet radiation that reaches the Earth's surface, more than 95% is the longer wavelengths of UVA, with the small remainder UVB. There is essentially no UVC.[23] The fraction of UVB which remains in UV radiation after passing through the atmosphere is heavily dependent on cloud cover and atmospheric conditions.

ok, and?

uv being higher frequency than 5g literally doesn't matter since most of it never reaches you. and even then you spend most of your day in your mom's basement, where no sunlight can reach. but you know what reaches your basement? that's right, 5g radiation

why do you think origin point matters when people are referring to the intensity of UV light at the point it reaches us. You're the only one using the fucking sun as a comparison

putting on a sweater is not gonna protect you from 5g

These outlets are fervently Pro-5G to the point of using propaganda to distort science:

>BuzzFeed
>Vox
>NYT
>Ars Technica
>Washington Post
>Yahoo!
>NBC
>CNN
>Fortune
>LAtimes
>LinkedIn

From: ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

All kike propaganda outlets.

If all these subversives are telling you that Microwave radiation is good for you, your parents and brothers and sisters and children to be subjected to, at all times, then maybe, just maybe... it's not?

Just a thought.

Attached: 4.png (995x1403, 738K)

>it's eV that matters not modulation type/power density
get a load of this uneducated retard

Attached: Panagopoulos real exposure slide.jpg (374x491, 42K)

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/cellphone
bioinitiative.org

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.jpg (1151x797, 153K)

>Time to live in a darkened basement, then
Way ahead of you there, friend.

youtu.be/aH9i8Tev9vE

Attached: 1547750440285.gif (460x358, 3.16M)

>posts a youtube vid
>all the "references" in the youtube vid are other youtube vids
>the only reliable vids linked are short news reports that do little more than quote someone's statement with no expert analysis

Well, gee, here I was thinking this was more completely unfounded conspiratorial nonsense.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 15.jpg (884x287, 46K)

"5g is safe"
-some random asshole on 4channel

My router is below my bed, am I going to get ass cancer?

>don't know about mind altering waves that are being used on him right now with smart meters and such
kek

>screenshot without attribution or authorship

My word, but you're really proving me wrong, aren't you?

it's from the NTP study a few posts back

Can we get more dank 5g memes? I love the schizoid posting.

Damn, I fancy a delicious schwannoma now