White Man...will you join the Aurora OS revolution?

Open Mobile Platform LLC and Votron LLC, both part of the Rostelecom Group announced that Sailfish OS will now be called Aurora OS and will enter a new stage of development.

Link (Google translator): translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.company.rt.ru/press/news/d447516/

From Open Mobile Platform website:

"Respectfully, Sailfish Mobile OS Rus

We value people who show respect to others: they do not impose their opinions, save time and resources, and know how to store information. Why do we use mobile operating systems that do not respect us?

In the Sailfish operating system, respect for your data and tasks is paramount. Sound, tactile and visual accompaniment politely responds to your actions, while remaining in the background. Commercial and strategic interests of the company-developer, for example, the collection of personal data for advertising, are excluded from the equation."

Link (Google translator): translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://omprussia.ru/

Also...Huawei is going to join in.

Finally a serious effort to break the monopoly of Google and Apple over our mobile communication devices...will you join in White Man? Or will you remain forever part of the "nigger cattle" (to quote the late, great Terry Davis)

Attached: security.jpg (1600x889, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.yandex.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And by the way...why aren't you using Yandex browser yet?

browser.yandex.com

already am. address bar at bottom is the only sane choice.
huawei also requested approval for mobile and desktop OS from EU.

Here in Russia, many peoples really hate Rostelecom, this shit is worse than Gooks goverment.
Sailfish is good, but with Ruski exploits(i think FSB really can add them if they want), it worthless.

why change the name?

Becase probably it not have to it will not be certified by our shitty goverment.

Becase probably it will not be certified by our shitty goverment*
I need stop smoking while texting, damn

>I need stop smoking while texting

Attached: a.jpg (2954x2446, 1.65M)

I firmly believe that RU government keeps all it's surveillance at the "core infrastructure" level...meaning they leave users personal devices alone, actually they are perfectly honest about it. Also keep in mind that putting their hands on personal devices is a double edged sword, others can also put their hands on them.

You know, here in Russia we have something called "constitution" and it doesn't work properly.
So yeah, it not allowed surveillance, censorship and shit, but it happen, so you want to trust company what break constitution?
Damn, they want all data, both of Russians and Murricans.

Sure it's me.

Attached: IMG_20190720_152041_434.jpg (720x1280, 108K)

>chromium shit
Hell no

Navalny & Co subversion are getting to you...we in the West are run by psychopaths who rape and murder children and who want to literally rule the World!, you have no idea.

Just appreciate that a serious effort to create an alternative to Google and Apple is happening, don't complicate too much.

Oh yeas, "alternative". It a same shit, man.
Yandex not so good.
>we in the West are run by psychopaths who rape and murder children and who want to literally rule the World!
Yeah, sure it better than Putin for 20 year straight. Our president is ex-KGB fucker, and probably, raping children is better than KGB.

>Oh yeas, "alternative". It a same shit, man.
At least it makes each sphere of surveillance smaller, meaning less useful.

Probably you right, but i really sad about surveillance itself, you know, 5-6 years ago our segment of network was almost one of the free from the censorship and stuff, but now we have RKN, censorship, blackouts of internet on protests, and it so damn sad.

You are not fooling anyone, Ivan. Russia and China are worse than the US government when it comes to population surveillance and control.

will it be possible to use said phone? or will you need to spend $900 on a custom-made phone from the UK that sells out in 3 minutes?

Attached: 1562803987632.jpg (1186x856, 820K)

You can install Sailfish on some of Sony phones, so maybe Rostelecom port it on some devices. But they are dumb-fuckers.

XA2 for 200 europoors

Bhahaha, oh my god, you summer child.

>In the Sailfish operating system, respect for your data and tasks is paramount. Sound, tactile and visual accompaniment politely responds to your actions, while remaining in the background. Commercial and strategic interests of the company-developer, for example, the collection of personal data for advertising, are excluded from the equation."
How am I supposed to understand these sentences, especially "the collection of personal data for advertising, are excluded from the equation". Is this supposed to mean that they are mining my data, but let's not worry my pretty head with it?

Also I thought that Sailfish is proprietary, Aurora isn't gonna be different, why should I give up my freedom for just another corporate overlord?

Russian Apartment Bombings FSB False Flag Bзpывы жилых дoмoв в Poccии Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa бeзoпacнocти Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (ФCБ) Пoд лoжным флaгoм Free Chechnya Independent Dagestan Circassian Genocide Дeпopтaция чepкecoв Alexei Navalny Aлeкcéй Aнaтóльeвич Haвáльный Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya Убийcтвo Aнны Пoлиткoвcкoй Assassination of Boris Nemtsov Убийcтвo Бopиca Heмцoвa Alexander Litvinenko Aлeкcaндp Литвинeнкo Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal Oтpaвлeниe Cepгeя и Юлии Cкpипaль Anatoliy Chepiga Aнaтoлий Чeпигa Alexander Mishkin Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Mи́шкин GRU Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe Гeнepaльнoгo штaбa Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 MH17 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade 53-я зeнитнaя paкeтнaя бpигaдa Buk surface-to-air missile Бyк Зeнитнaя yпpaвляeмaя paкeтa (ЗУP) United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 Peзoлюция

Stop doing illegal stuff user.

Attached: anime.png (1012x1088, 708K)

That doesn't actually do anything, you know
>United Nations General Assembly Resolution
What a cuck

Attached: Du75JGCUUAI4Fnz.jpg (480x468, 37K)

Are you retarded? Aurora is a spin off of Sailfish. Sailfish is still called Sailfish, but they have Aurora officially now.

>.ru
>Huawei
Yea, no thanks.

>Linux
Might be interesting.

Seconded, I wouldn't touch anything made by Huawei with a ten foot pole.

I hope this means you get more proper hw support on real sailfish.

>Won't be supported on any phone I'd want to buy at any reasonable price unless I'm willing to buy an older phone with 2012 features.
Another waste of money and effort walks into the room...

Attached: 1561579380097.png (300x200, 137K)

bump