What's the programming language equivalent of violent shits?

what's the programming language equivalent of violent shits?

Attached: Explosive-Diarrhea-–-Causes-Treatment-and-Best-Home-Remedies-300x197[1].png (300x197, 35K)

recursive driver segfaulting

Anything that is not Haskell, OCaml and C++.

Java
there's way too much of it and most of it is produced by Indians

No comments.

java embedded in html

JavaScript

javashit of course

js
i don't understand how normalfags can withstand using that language

pajeet syle java

Attached: boeingAtNineBux.jpg (594x768, 94K)

Any sort of patching of legacy spaghetti debt ridden code that nobody likes but can't go away

>push to get it out as fast as possible
>after you are done you dont want to look at it, well maybe, for the sheer horror
>nobody want to go near it after you do it
>it hurts knowing it's coming and hurts while you are doing it
>you know it could have been avoided altogether if better decisions were made earlier on
>it gets flushed down the pipelines to make room to the next dump
>probably produced by an outsourced resource
>has code smell

I could go on for days

Attached: 1560282603257.jpg (509x435, 37K)

Buffer OVERFLOW.

Attached: 1532989352452.png (512x512, 190K)

Good code shouldn't need any comments. Comments are a sign of you not being clear enough.

Okay dude. Go get a fucking job with that mentality.

sir, please do the needful

Attached: file.png (1882x1189, 190K)

I, too, would code that way if I were paid by number of lines "produced".

Blue Optima is what my job uses. sad

This is the worst programming meme

t. never written anything useful

Perl, sadly.

User error

Java

that's cool and all but have you worked with code that others write? my guess is you haven't. even fucking java is more pleasant to work with and that ain't saying much.

rust

i actually work for a pretty big (200 something programmers, 10000 something employees) burger company as a contractor and i have to pajeet for all their codebases, so java, php, javascript, typescript, python, ruby, c#, etc
i dont know if its just because its the newest codebase or if the peopel that started it were better programmers but the TS codebase is by *far* the most comfy to work with.
i really like TS as a language, i just wish it was a "real" language and didn't depend on javascript.

If they had proper judgement to choose TS over JS, they're likely better developers.

js is acceptable in some cases (read: microservices and stuff, nothing that needs to scale) because it's just that much faster to work on

based, fucking based. but don't forget about activex

i was talking about js. don't know much about ts or any other derivatives of js. i'm a contractor too but our guys write autotests in js. well, that also depends on the project.

"language is bad" is a meme in my experience. all that matters is the codebase imo

>t. never had a job

When you have to do something urgently so you build it excessively quickly with only the tools you know best ithout consideration for performances and other silly concepts like scalability or reuseability.
Then it doesn't work and you can't reach the deadline because you spent too much time writing some horrendous piece of software

you're not getting hired

Python.

not really. if you enable retards to write retarded code it's a shitty lang design imho. same people who write those js tests that suck write pretty decent tests in ruby in terms of readability.

i am probably biased, but i've seen good and bad code in all languages. i legitimately don't get it when people say "language x allows you to write bad code". i've seen bad lisp. i've seen bad C. i've seen bad java and i've seen bad js.

php

It's always funny to see brainlets seethe about JS in these threads