WHY ARE PHONES SO SHIT REEEE

I just want solid battery life, a nice stock OS, proper speakers and that's it. All these new phones have top camera hardware w/ gcam and the latest SoC anyway
Samsung phones have shit battery life no matter what, and it doesn't help that I can only get overpriced Exynos junk here
Pixels are garbage too and the new 3a phones which already cost a lot for what they are only come with 64gb which is asinine
that leaves CHINKSHIT. can't believe I'm gonna be buying a OnePlus 7, it's the only one left. I used to be a loyal Sony user but now it's all fucked, come on Chang, take me, I'm all yours

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

iphone XS has all those things you listed.

Last I checked, zoomers can still read to the fifth word of a post

I mean, it's not like Google and Samsung don't have their workforce in Asia and China. Where are you from and what are you searching for?
A Samsung s10 doesn't have shit battery and 5g version should have 4500mah. If you don't care for an OLED screen, maybe an Asus Zenfone 6z could be a good choice for you.

>tfw we could be living in an autist timeline where nokia won

Attached: 0 F8KIrUJliH0YCeHR.jpg (446x225, 36K)

Buy moto g7 power

>hur durr I need an absolute top of the line telephone even though I supposedly don't care about any of that stuff
get a dumbphone and a laptop with a data plan

All I want is a full bezeless pixel 4xl with a 4500mah battery REEEEEE

>highly overpriced Exynos Galaxyshit
Zenfone has zero presence here, Asus is useless I'm not getting something that I'll have a hard time fixing down the line due to their negligible presence.

>$1500 piece of shit phone with QC issues and shit battery life as usual
lol, Pixels are absolutely garbage phones.

Because battery technology sucks.
We need Nikolai tesla to come back.

I've got a 6t I still get ass loads of glitches, I think Android might just be reticle

>I just want solid battery life, a nice stock OS
First take a look at GSMArena's battery life tests and then at XDA forums to find about what the state of custom ROM support is for a particular device (if you want a stock OS and not to keep buying phones after two years for software updates).
>proper speakers
You're not gonna find it in smartphones, sorry. It has to do physical limitations.
>Pixels are garbage too and the new 3a phones which already cost a lot for what they are only come with 64gb which is asinine
>that leaves CHINKSHIT.
Yeah, "sorry", your Pixels are as Chinese as everything else.
>being loyal to any company ever
Maybe you should just leave and never come back.

Attached: 1563629600180.jpg (727x545, 148K)

I just get El Cheapo phones. All I care about doing with my phone is shitposting, watching youtube, checking emails, listening to music (via a headphone jack) and getting calls/texts. I don't care about having a super powerful processor or 4K meme screen or any of that crap.

>a nice stock os

Shhh, take the Blackberry pill

Attached: blackberry-keyone-mercury-32.jpg (660x464, 53K)

I have this one. You have to fuck with the launcher a bit but it's pretty good once you do that.

>using stock ROMs
do you also use Linux? Updates aren't worth a SHIT. If a phone stops getting updates it won't stop working, nor will the apps stop working. I have a backup Xperia on Marshmallow and it works just as good as my Pie phone. I get a new phone every three years anyway.
>your Pixels are chinkshit
I was grouping it along with Samsung retard, and you know what I mean by chinkshit. Their software isn't chinked up
>being loyal to any company
Xperias were the best, small form factor and all. How about you neck yourself faggot

Already using a budget shitphone until I decide what flagship to get. 99% certain I'm getting the OnePlus 7 anyway.
>no proper speakers in smartphones
ones like Samsung, Pixel 3 non a and the new OnePlus 7 phones have dual stereo speakers, that's what I want. I'm spoiled by the experience I had with my old Xperias, setup like this sounds way better than a shitty mono speaker in the bottom.

Change 4G to 2G

I meant custom ROMs genius, that's why I mentioned XDA.
>Their software isn't chinked up
Yeah, it's so good that this One UI or whatever the fuck they're calling it is their third attempt at making a half decent one.
>Xperias were the best, small form factor and all.
No, they weren't - they never had good battery life, their cameras were always subpar to say the least, but they had 4K screen gimmicks and all other gimmicks.
>How about you neck yourself faggot
And I actually took you seriously and tried to help. Won't make that mistake again.

kys