FDROID CUCKING OUT

What the fuck just happened fa/g/s??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20 Public Statement on Neutrality of Free Software F-Droid - Free and Open Source (661x1245, 144K)

Don't care. Stop spamming this.

Here, put these on
((( )))

Back to discord, tranny

I wish I could figure out how to compile android apps so I didn't have to use fag-droid

Attached: 1548014242422.png (506x547, 131K)

What website is this talking about?

Download android studio, open a project, let it download dependencies if needed, click on project-compile apk.

Slowpoke.jpg

I don't give a shit.
Frog spergs and Fagdroid developers go argue somewhere else.

this, what the fuck are they talking about?

And...?
They have the freedom to reject any software from entering their repositories for whatever reason they like.
Instead of crying about how no-one wants to host your "opinions", run your own repository. F-Droid allows you to do that and the developers makes it extremely easy to do so.

and learn 2 code

This is a really long winded way of saying "we don't want the negative press associated with whatever they're talking about"
I assume it's the other twitter thing?

gab ofc

There's too much good seasonal anime currently airing for me to care about trivialities like this.

make install

Go here and never return:

None of this fucking matters. There will always be a platform to engage in true free speech. We are essentially on one right now. Also, it is trivial to create new ones even if you have to code from zero.

Can't you fags at least go all out for once so that we can finally get a "this post belongs on pol" report option? This low tier bait shit show is just annoying everyone.

>what happend?
we found out f droid is run by a bunch of faggot communists who cant handle holes being openly poked in their "superior thinking and ideas"

honestly i think this is great, all the real people who actually care about freedom will abandon f droid for gab's repo. this will boost gabs numbers and begin fdroid's decline into obscurity.

the "real" 2 out of 8 autists who know what fdroid even is? this will truly change everything. stand your ground.

top kek, the amount of damage control here is funny.
f-droid fucked itself, plain and simple.
all you had to do was shut the fuck up and let the crybullys keep crying like they always do.
>b-b-b-but
>muh toxic
>muh unsafe
>muh hate
spare me.

They did this so that sōyboys still keep donating to this project

i am with Gab on this one, but any andrjeet smartphone is already a shitty locked down tracking appliance not a computer. truly this is something to get worked up for.

i've always wanted to embrace the foss culture and use linux on steady basis, but it's always been abundantly clear they lean clearly to the left; with all it's retarded ideas of progressive utopism & oppression-based hierarchy. i'd say the same thing if they lean towards altfag nationalism & make america great again.

i don't want politics in my technology and i don't care if i'm label a leftist cuck or a altfag incel because i don't care about the opinions of a bunch of brainiacs, high on huffing their own farts.

it is not in the spirit of open source software