INDIANS ARE HARDER WORKERS

mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/

>After the meeting, the man told a fellow interviewer that Intel shouldn’t hire Ryu because he was “Korean, married, and had a child,” and added, “It would be easier to hire a younger, unmarried Indian man,” the suit alleged.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INTEL

Attached: 1563623678171.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAEq3mdOYBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

india superpower by 2020

Indians are not harder workers. This is why you never let Pajeet set foot in your company. If they reach management, every hiring decision they make will be biased towards more Pajeet and soon enough your company will be street shitting.

what will SJWs do when it is discovered that colored people are racist toward eachother?

Attached: racism-map.jpg (1248x617, 329K)

Ignore it and continue criticizing whites.

Meant for

>That map..
>AUSTRALIA
DOUBT

thank you Melbourne and Sydney for this fuckin gem aye?

What is AMD like in comparison?

Attached: Pootel.png (1380x299, 62K)

>"Work" for 12 ours
VS
>Actually working for 8 hours
Hmmm

All this means is whites lied for SJW points, third worlders don't need to lie. The whole chart looks fake anyway, Arabs are not equally racist now? Wtf

There are many more countries I have serious doubts about.

Yuh huh.

Attached: designated flying software.jpg (1800x1200, 591K)

wanting workers who are more or less dependent on their employer. nothing will happen because the plaintiff is east asian and everyone hates east asians

They should all be deported from tech jobs.

>using racism to justify racial superiority
Why are people this brainlet?

>Work with second generation Indians
>mfw they auto skip h1 niggas
>mfw they openly say old country Indians are cancer
>mfw a blast to work with

Attached: 271EAAA5-B67E-4856-976B-31773FD96646.png (311x467, 263K)

No they are not

LMAO Intel BTFO how will they ever recover?

LOL THEM POO IN LOOS AMIRITE FELLOW RACISTS

redefine racism such that only white men are capable of i-
oh WAIT they already did that! WOW

if you guys think indians are bad, you have never worked with koreans

>t. Rajeesh

>t.sunjay

I believe it. I worked with a large group of indians and they didn't seem to understand basic concepts like deodorant. It was ridiculous. They were all packed into an office and anyone that walked by got smacked in the face by a Shrektastic wave of oniony armpit funk. These motherfuckers would go play ping pong, work up a good sweat, and have the audacity to come back to work smelling like that.

This is something only an SJW leftist soiboi cuck would say.

Self awareness, the concept of personal grooming and hygiene, these things are nonexistent to the Hindoo. Most don't even bother to shower.

This. There are a lot of them on the English speaking course at university.

no, its not because they're hard workers its because they're fucking kikes. my local corner shop owned by pajeets got a cash machine not long ago and because they noticed a lot of people coming into the store and just using it and not buying anything they now added a motherfucking £2.75 charge for each transaction

I am glad the white man's education has helped me develop my hygiene habits further, I went from just using a shitty local soap and head & shoulders to everything in pic related daily, it's certainly made a difference. I am probably the cleanest human in India. Thank you white man

Attached: Shower stack.jpg (2601x4160, 1.52M)

I work with a Sri Lankan dude that's redpilled on this. Tells me as soon as Indians get into management, they immediately start favoring hiring other Indians.

You retards stink because you don't use deodorant. That's the white man's secret.

Don't need it now because I don't have the HBO, nor do I sweat a lot.

Oh and a lot of people I know don't shower often nor do they clean themselves properly. Deo can only go so far.

Soap removes the bacteria that is there. But it DOES come back. That's what deodorant is for. All you pajeets say this. You just can't smell your own rank fucking odor. Use deodorant.

>unmarried Indian man
Goes without saying.

Asians are shy and keep to themselves. They don't have bad hygiene.

And I know this is true, because I went to school with many FOB pajeets. You all had clean hair and clothes, so you obviously showered, but you'd fumigate the room with your stench by 3pm.

at first i thought Jow Forums was just memeing with this kind of response but last month our company founder hired a new indian ceo and just like that there's an influx of indian upper management. i don't even know what they do here. really makes you think.

t. software engineer at a fintech company

t. software engineer working on fintech

It's almost as if people are racist.

Harder is not better.
Spending 7 hours on a task(before QA sends it back for a multitude of issues) that would've taken a good dev/engineer 2 hours is a waste of money and time. Not to say that there aren't good developers from India, but that's clearly not what they're looking for here.

I'd rather hire eastern europeans and koreans. They're the real hard workers they also don't smell up the offices.

If you stink and you use deodorant that means you stink both of sweet and deodorant. That's the only thing deodorant does to filthy slith like you.

Must be shit belonging to a gene that are prone to emitting foul odor periodically.

I bath without any of those, play some sport and still doesn't stink

Attached: 1300005630196.png (300x411, 165K)

Cope, I don't smell unless I skip showers two days in a row. And I shower with those gels and soap every other day so it's always clean. Then again my diet isn't rich in curry like my fellow countrymen.

Oh I don't stink either, it just feels nice to use those products. Going the extra mile

Also work in fintech in Eastern Europe. What do you do in your company? Just curious.

ALL YOU POOS SAY THIS. Fuck off.
How do you not understand this? The smell is caused by the digestion byproducts from the bacteria under your pits. When you wash, you reduce the population and scrub away their products, eliminating smell. But eventually the bacteria multiply again, and the smell returns. Deodorant contains anti-perspirant, which reduces sweat, altering the conditions under your arm to be unfavorable to bacterial reproduction, and deodorant to mask any smell that does develop.

So dis why intel gettin btfo by AMD nonstop while intel busy shitting out more 14nm refreshes one after another. Everytime another + gets added that's another poo.

You are very welcome. Have a great day!

also if you have a moment, would you like to learn about lord jesus christ.

Attached: 1561765946329.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Half the population has an IQ below 100. These can easily be distracted by claims of superior intellect by the leaders, as a handy way for them to divert focus away from their own failures to someone abroad. This has worked well for centuries and most likely will be employed in the foreseeable future.

i would unironically hire slavs/russians to do all the hardcore programming for sure

T-that Neutrogena has started ... fermenting!

christ, americans actually believe this

Go pray to your 9 armed elephant god while drinking cow piss.

>France is almost bright red

Attached: 1562886792980.jpg (600x477, 349K)

>haha! indian!
good one, now solve this 6 ÷ 2(1+2) = ?

ever heard of soap you fucking mornon?

Those are all the algerians and moroccans inmigrants that hate frogs with a blind passion.

>soap kills 100% of bacteria
>soap prevents bacteria from multiplying

Attached: 1515873224598.jpg (645x671, 81K)

the hilarious thing is that the Jow Forums memes about indians are almost entirely true in every way. I work IT with many 'jeets and they LITERALLY say shit like "Please do the needful sir" and talk in broken english every chance they get in emails. They half-ass every thing they do and toss whatever they can't immediately fix onto the rest of the IT down the line. you won't know until you see it for yourself that Jow Forums is right about everything

They're impressive and take less money. They're savage I guess when they really hate the wages in their countries they'll be fine with $70k-80k a year even less if they use remote logins.

Childless single men are hard workers before 30. After 30, they're a problem.

Honestly, I don't mind most ethnicities, but fuck niggers.

Attached: 1532143646118.jpg (807x1075, 65K)

its pretty fucking brown and there are support diversity fliers everywhere
t. interviewed at amd austin

Soap washes away the bacteria down the drain you fucking brainlet.

Its about removing the food supply and potentially dislodging them from the surface they live on which is good enough for killing a vast majority of bacteria outside of some super exotic shit.

Is indian hygiene Jow Forums related?

I believe this is trueeeee.

Arabs are less about race and more about religion

Anyone else see that image and read the tagline as "superpooing into the future"?

kek

Wagies itt complaining about their smelly Indian co-workers... Serves you right for being a subhuman wagie!

Soap literally lyses bacterial membranes. It's not even necessary to put antibacterial drugs in it like so many brands do.

poo
o
o

Second gen Indians fucking loathe first gen and H1 Indians.

... including their parents??

Anyone who's worked in a h1b shop knows that's all true but don't want to speak up because the tech industry is overwhelming liberal. They're unabashedly racist and have a huge in-group preference and go out of their way to hire more fresh pajeets.

Not him but what I've also noticed that a bit. I even had a 2nd generation indian american software architect go to India to visit his relatives, come back, and tell me with a straight face "I'm never going back to that shithole ever again, but sometimes it feels like it's coming here" while we were going out to lunch, and some of our coworkers were probably h1b (or at least fresh off the boat). I think the source of the rift is that a lot of 2nd gen Indian Americans actually came from middle and upper class families who were able to afford to emigrate to the US a few decades ago. I knew several who had come over in the 70s and 80s to attend uni in the US and got into STEM in the US. On the other hand the work visa migrants coming now are lower to low-middle class who went into tech oriented Indian diploma mills to try to get to the US by any means necessary, especially now since their immigration backlog is massive. So they're naturally opposed to each other. My former lead was a 1st gen who came over in the 80s and they didn't like any of the h1bs, calling them uncivilized basically.

India is a huge country and there seems to be some tension too. I hear one well educated Indian describe one region of India in rather gross terms.

> France more racist than Russia

Attached: b23.png (334x393, 134K)

That's another thing. Like 99% of these h1bs are coming from one state of India. Hydrabad or something IIRC, so they don't always get along.

I've also noticed that the light skinned ones filter to the top quicker too lol. Apparently this is a sign of being from an upper castes or something

They're still brown

white people need to realise they are the only ones with altruism
The other races dont care about them and will always hire their own

France has become african country so it seems legit map

It's a very heirarchical society.
People are born into the beggar caste and can never better themselves. People from /g would recognise this.

>white people need to realise they are the only ones with altruism

You mean liberals. Conservative whites are just as exclusive and closed minded as foreigners, while liberal groups are very multi-ethnic. I had a 3rd gen chinese american friend who had no problem hiring white, american engineers for his startup. Meanwhile I have a white friend who grew up in a small town who's a borderline white nationalist and doesn't like to associate with minorities

>give people a platform to speak freely and anonymously without fear
>think people are just going to use it for memes
top wew McLad

Is there a blog/feed/site/podcast that covers these issues?

youtube.com/watch?v=CAEq3mdOYBU

>a shitty local soap and head & shoulders
That's me.
Is deodorant really that necessary?

Attached: 1560226663063.png (747x491, 30K)

Yes, anti antiperspirant more specifically.
It's not even difficult, just throw it on in the morning.

I like coconut oil after a shower

Because the majority have the same ethnic background and speak the same language.
Even then, depending on which Arab country you are talking about you will still find their citizens complaining about refugees or foreigners coming into their countries be it Kurds, Iranians, or other arabs like Syrians and Palestinians.

Just another example of how every non-White racial group practices ethno-centrism...

Yes.
Absolutely.
My dad writes garbage unreadable SQL. Not just "hurrr it's not how I space it" code, but "wait is that even supported" code that somehow made six figures throughout my childhood.
I don't know how. I just hope to be better.

fraud detection mostly

Yes. It keeps the funk away until your next sweat.

In the company I work for, I've noticed how Indians and people born in the indian-sphere (i.e. bengalis) seem to be hyper-sensitive to politics.
All these people things I don't really pay attention to, they grasp like a fucking hawk.
Maybe I'm wrong for assuming all of the engineers outside of my immediate team are also driven with morals.

>Proceeds to lather mustard oil or some other foul shit into his hair

>Still smells like curry and rancid onions

But that's austin.
Every company is like that in austin.