Falkon Browser

Is this browser unironically any good? Im trying to decide wether to use this or Vivaldi. Main concern is botnet. I don't mind UI speed as much as privacy.

Attached: download (1).png (235x214, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/falkon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

yes

Attached: EasygoingVillainousAngwantibo-poster.jpg (500x281, 109K)

Best option or is Vivalidi better

posted from falkon btw

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 778K)

Vivaldi is a meme, proprietary and botnet.
Falkon is free, qt based, and they use the same engine.
Qt has a really descriptive name.

No. It's unironically slower than firefox.

Speed isnt the main issue, im just worried about botnet.

Memefox needs alot of work to actually be privacy oriented

your distro providing a version more out of date than your mother's cunt does not make it bad.
cope.

Attached: 1498212506_6533370_orig.png (977x800, 936K)

firefox: spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html
falkon: spyware.neocities.org/articles/falkon.html

Lesson: never trust foxies and furfags

Attached: e33fb154663f5a63138d934224b47c7d.png (512x512, 266K)

Falkon is pretty good.

Doesn't matter what version you have, fagboy. falkon is a slow rendering piece of shit that even has trouble on Jow Forums on moderate hardware. Firefox fucking flies on here with no fucking trouble.
I use arch, btw.

>slow rendering piece of shit
>using blink, based on chromium, the same as chrome, vivaldi and literally anything.
quit using a thinkpad faggot

Attached: oJ4ZGtH.jpg (400x400, 40K)

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/falkon.html

based, installing falkon rn.

Any opinions on non-botnet search engines to use with it? Heard good things about duckduckgo, startpage, and qwant

Fuck off bitch. Implementation is what matters, not the fucking engine or firefox wouldn't be fucking fast now, wouldn't it? It doesn't even separate the GUI thread for fucks sake. Have fun with your GUI blocking piece of shit amateur garbage.

welcome user, use duckduckgo, its oki and the default

Attached: d5rny2c-a083c59c-f40e-43a6-9cc8-9c96b729b59f.jpg (552x391, 155K)

go back to using rust, firefox and google discord tranny.

Attached: cadeff4e2cfc64a5f47de03161e2c3c3fe8d84f5_00.jpg (206x244, 11K)

Use ungoogled chromium, you can't get any more based than that

Die in a studiofire, moeposter. I would rather take icecat than submit myself to one-man browser. At least they only patch shit out and don't try their own ass amateur hands on shit they know nothing about.
falkon will go the same way as any kde endorsed browser, dying off due to lack of manpower and knowledge.

is icecat ok or is it just an outdated mess?

ITT: Discord trannies calling each other discord trannies while shilling software for retarded faggots and illiterate niggers (duckduckgo and chromium).

The rest of Jow Forums is laughing at you cumbrains.

does falkon need any extensions and shit or does it do ad blocking and all that stuff by itself?

Dont worry, sure your data will be safe with mr google pouring dollar cummies into mozilla and their rust shit for it to stay alive just so they cannot be challenged with monopoly charges.

Attached: 1446059398451.png (900x715, 433K)

nah it has a decent adblocker by default and can block javamemescript

Attached: c9e.jpg (714x1013, 264K)

cope

Attached: giphy.gif (275x317, 128K)

>use chromium
>complain about google donating to mozilla
Fucking moron.
You can't do both unless you have down syndrome.

Is there away to autostart private browsing by defualt on Falkon?

Otherwise pretty based browser so far.

ye, a command line switch, use 'falkon -i', alias it or baka

Attached: 1501844367515.png (515x322, 150K)

Im tech illiterate please explain

it uses qtwebengine which is what chromium uses. you people know this right?

Can I download it on my iPhone 8?

you need to call 'falkon -i' instead of 'falkon', this can be aliased in any of the config files that bash has doing 'alias falkon="falkon -i"' in ~/.bashrc in unix-like systems for example.

If you use windows just make a link to falkon.exe -i

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x278, 468K)

iTODDLERS BTFO ONLY BOTNET FOR U

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 1.69M)

I dislike how much room it takes with tab bar+adress bar+bookmarks bar. I hope they redesign it to something Chrome-ish. Anything else is in a surprisingly decent state and fit for daily use.

>doesnt look like chrome
>in config has a chrome theme
ok

no
the adblock has "allow acceptable ads" by default and cannot be disabled

>High Priestess of Nun: The project of Gruppo di Nun emerged both from a deeply personal journey and from the urge to find new and unexplored paths of political resistance. On one hand, the genesis of our idea was a process of individual nigredo, during which we were haunted by the prospect of cosmic death and extinction. In the face of annihilation, the tools and practices of traditional magic, with their anthropocentric view of the cosmos, revealed themselves as unsuitable in dealing with the unsettling inhuman murmur invading us from the depths of time. From a political point of view, we were motivated by the realization that the right has often used, and still uses, magical tools in order to obtain consensus and shape its ideology. We refer, in particular, to the use of meme magic by the alt-right in recent years, and the recurring reference to authors such as Julius Evola by increasingly influential fascist thinkers, like Steve Bannon and Aleksandr Dugin. We believe that this resurgence of magic in right-wing environments calls for a radically anti-fascist demonological guerrilla, based on a foundational shake-up of the principles of the Right-Hand Path magical tradition. This radical opposition to fascist magic also echoes in the name we chose for our group. The name Gruppo di Nun mirrors Evola’s Gruppo di Ur, whose writings are a prime example of alchemical ultra-fascism. Ur, the upward triangle and rune of fire, representing human Will triumphing above the chaotic abyss of matter, was changed to Nun, deity of the primeval waters in Egyptian mythology and kabbalistic sigil for the ocean of infinite recombination.

Avatar use is a reportable offense, gay kid.

Vivaldi is a botnet, although I still use it.
Falkon is great, botnet free but lacks the extensions I use.

Consider ungoogled-chromium instead of either. Falkon if you use KDE.

dilate

Shitty forced meme

>regurgitates dumb zoomer election tourist meme
>anime
So you admit you're gay and a kid.

The chrome theme is just literally making everything skyblue ala 2014 chrome. It doesn't change the interface at all. It's more like a "persona" theme from firefox.

It's cool.
Any idea how I save zoom per domain settings?

Who the fuck is this idiot? His articles are garbage.

Is safe enough? Every time I try, it downloads from a different mirror and says it's not safe.

Attached: wtfinfect.jpg (664x385, 22K)

It's safe you fucking nigger.

What exactly is botnet about Vivaldi?

It's pretty good for what it is, and that's a Chromium skin. No extensions though.

>privacy
Compile firefox yourself of use the privacy focused user.js.