YouTube premium

This is just sad, they are literally investing on people's ignorance. They pay for YouTube to work on the background and when the screen is off. *Laughs in YouTube vanced*

Attached: 5_16 Latest Chart for BlogPost.png (1600x1524, 146K)

>use Indian VPN
>pay less than 3 AUD/month for Play Music with YT Premium as added bonus
>pretend to be a Pajeet to avoid using Pajeetware
Comfy

I trust the warez/cracker community more than silicon valley, but I wouldn't use that third party propietary youtube mod instead of newpipe, which is 100% FOSS.

Damn they don't block ur account when you do thr pay scamming with VPN?
I should try this

Would this work with Netflix and Spotify too?

>someone says he doesn't know if he wants to buy spotify or youtube premiun
>tell him to use adblock, ez blocker or at least google music since it includes free yt
>gets mad and says it doesn't, buys youtube premiun
Normalfags are retarded, even more when they think they aren't.

>They pay for YouTube to work on the background and when the screen is off. *Laughs in YouTube vanced*
Ignoring the fact that Newpipe does this, Youtube's own app used to do this in like 2013 or so.

>subscribe to google play music in 2011 for $7 a month
>get both youtube premium and gpm for $7 a month in 2019
stay pleb

>paying to download youtube video
oh no no no

I don't even know what normalfags think when you say "Adblock". This is a legit exchange I had:
>I mean I've always just used adblock
>Wow fancy I'm poor though lol

Enjoy your ban from Netflix. They give a fuck and check against VPN lists. MPAA bitched to the correct people.

Is there a way to get around YouTube intentionally not working on the background without giving these niggers money? It's the only thing they have me by the balls on

Try browsing the internet with a real computer and not a children's toy.

>downloads
Takes one line to download a YouTube video lol

I've been using it for about a year now and I've had no issues
Only downside is GPM shows Indian charts

Chrome app > youtube.com > Chrome menu > Desktop site > Start playing video

I can't believe more people don't know about this

I can't fit a laptop in my pocket and listen to it while I'm outside and doing other things though

how very jewish of them

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (400x400, 41K)

user, I sure hope you aren't using YouTube for listening to fucking music.

Werks on Brave

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-032056_Brave.png (1440x2708, 86K)

what the fuck is vanced? is this a normalfag thing?

most zoomers are tech illiterate phone zombies

N-no, just lectures and stuff I promise...
I guess I could just youtube-dl them to my device in advance though

This only worked with Firefox

So just use firefox then?

based

It works with firefox, but only when the phone is unlocked. Brave does the trick perfectly though.

Brave crashes after 5 minutes for me (android 7.1.1) so I just keep chrome around for audiobooks

Just tried this, it doesn’t work on the iphone

>but only when the phone is unlocked
so not at all then

1. Don't use an iphone
2. Open any decent mobile browser
3. Click the three dots in the top right, hit "Desktop site"
4. Start playing the video
5. Lock your phone
6. On the lock screen press play

This works on pretty much any website, including shit on archive.org. What more can people want?

a company being run by a pajeet is screwing over gullible morons?? what a total surprise.

use newpipe

You're almost certainly right that it's ignorance, but they could plausibly claim it's just compliance, considering using YouTube in this way by any means except through their premium service, while definitely possible and quite easy, is against their TOS.

Vanced for browsing, newpipe for downloading, vlc for offline playback -> comfy.

I'd argue that if you orient your life so much along Captial needs so you don't see the point of paying instead of investing time in learning some (for many) boring thing like working around those things, then I'd say the joke is on you. My point is that only if money is a scarce and throning resorce fo you that is central to your life, then you start to consider how to work around it (find cheaper alternatives)

Attached: zyzz.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Okay so it's better to willingly throw your money away on a subscription based service that accumulates total cost over time and support a company removing working functionality just to hold you hostage, rather than spend 15 minutes tops to figure out a workaround and learn something useful in the process even if it's just as simple as pushing a button to install a third party service, because "money doesn't matter, man"

Holy moley what a retarded take

>t. netflix employee
havent caught me yet, faggots