What's the easiest coding language to learn?

What's the easiest coding language to learn?

Attached: 51915553_555996898228489_944256620043152994_n.jpg (746x742, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dinosaur.compilertools.net/
the-eye.eu/public/Books/HumbleBundle/lexandyacc.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about doing some research on this extremely common topic instead of shitting up the catalog with a new thread?

if you had, you'd know python is probably the most common beginning programming language these days.

>syntax is relatively human readable
>stuff like interpretted scripting and dynamic typing generally easier for beginners
>everyone and there mom has written a tutorial, plenty of resources

fuck off to >>>/sqt/ or >>>/dpt/ next time

Attached: 1562607058575.png (971x280, 94K)

scratch

lol based, fuck people learning to code. I never spammed imageboards with what the best way is, what language to learn, etc. I just fucking did it. Reading guides and taking courses is a fucking waste of time. Just find a simple project and START.

>meanwhile guy that is learning C for the first time
int sum;
for(int i = 0; i < 5)
{
sum += i;
}
return sum;

int i;
for(int sum = 0; sum < 5)
{
sum += sum;
}
}

unironically Lisp (pick a minimalistic one like Scheme or Racket), get Emacs with some lisp modes (such as parinfer and parenface) and you are set.

>waste your time learning a language no one uses except emacs ricers

what would i even do with lisp
not memeing i use a lot of scipy and c++ for analysis of data can i replace that

because learning a language that best communicates the fundamentals of computing is going to help you pick any other language faster?
C++ is an horrible language to start coding in. I adhere to the philosophy of learning one thing at a time; and C++ requires you to learn programming, its (sometimes weird) syntax, the STL (and all its nooks and crannies), possibly tooling too.
Meanwhile Lisp syntax is dumb simple and you can focus on what is important. Moreover, learning higher concepts like OOP comes much more naturally with extensions such as Tiny-CLOS or Swindle.
No, you won't get a job to do Lisp (maybe with Clojure...?) but once you learn programming core concepts you can switch to any other language much faster, and Lisp is the most effective way to learn how to design programs since there's nothing to get in the way.

t. I code in C++ for a living, automotive industry.

Visual Basic

Why don't you just fuck off to rebbit?

Don't go for the easiest. If you learn a Lisp or a C first properly you will be a good programmer. If you learn Javascript or Python first you will have a shit foundation.

Should have read TCPL

>TCPL
you need 140iq to understand Stroustrup

You know you can read more than one book, right?

I have a 140+ IQ and I don't always understand him.

>tfw to smart to understand C++

we have this thread every day

what if i have an IQ of 141

Haskell.

Pascal or Basic.

You can also do that with python though, without having to install a dozen modules
Also he could about anything with python and get a job, seems like a better deal to me

The easiest coding language is the one you create yourself using lex & yacc or flex & bison.

dinosaur.compilertools.net/
the-eye.eu/public/Books/HumbleBundle/lexandyacc.pdf