Prime day purchase finally arrived. I have a Noctua NH U12S off to the side already for cooling

Prime day purchase finally arrived. I have a Noctua NH U12S off to the side already for cooling.

What's the potential and value in selling off the wraith cooler second hand? What would you pay for it if you wanted it? Is it even worth selling, or would it be better served as a backup in the event that something catastrophic happens to the Noctua?

Attached: IMG_20190720_125714647.jpg (4096x3072, 1.01M)

Jew here
Do I need to replace the 3700x cooler?

You could have spent the money for the Noctua and Poozen on an Intel.

>not using 200mm fans
yikes

Maybe 10 to 20 bucks if you know someone

No.

Poozen can't OC for shit, you just threw money out the window when buying that Noctua.
Not that I'd expect AMDrones to be smart, but still

Shitel is fucking pozzed housefire garbage, get over it already.

>What's the potential and value in selling off the wraith cooler second hand?
Zero. There are thousands upon thousands of shitty amd stock coolers out in the wild.

I know but there's still no reason to buy an aftermarket cooling solution for Poozen

My 3900x arrived this morning.

It's only 65W or 105W at boost depending on the model you choose.
I bought a nice cooler on sale, but it's not necessary.

That's right, you get same single-thread and way more multi-thread performance on Ryzen for less than half the wattage of the top-end Intel house-fire and for much less money.

I'm sure that Intel chips run a lot cooler than Ryzen after they melt though...

You can't overclock Poozen.

Everyone and their dog owns ryzen already, don't think you can sell it at all. If it's wraith max/prism, you can sell it, but wraith spire is worthless. It's not bad for a stock cooler, just that there is no demand.

OP that cooler stays extremely quiet and cools better compared to the wraith cooler you're retarded no one wants you here with your prebuilt Intel system fag

Only if you want a quiet system the stock cooler is loud

got my 2700 for $150 in today
so far so good but i notice a little random "glitch in the matrix" type effect happen rarely in windows. idk what it could be since i upgraded mobo cpu ssd and ram.

Yikes!
Based

9900k most sold computer part in India

>poozen

Looking at the post and reply count I wonder who could be behind all the poozen posts

Attached: you.png (1150x835, 39K)

Isn't the 9900k 95w? If so, why do people splerge out over that for the Intel but not the AMD?

It is the Prism, which is the only reason I had thoughts about selling it. I'm more leaning towards keeping it back up unless someone really hassles me for it. It's a nice looking cooler but I'm not even sure what someone would offer for it.

Attached: IMG_20190711_175928619.jpg (3072x4096, 1.22M)

do the intel cpus idle at 50-60c? i'm not meming i'm asking. i'd really like to know what a 9700k temps look like with a similar cooler to the wraith prism.

Not sure man, I'm wondering the same thing, slightly worried about building this computer. The AMD cpus pull out the fucking socket when you change heat sink paste too.

Nice meme you need to heat up the paste just do a run of cine bench and twist the cooler

As the other user said. Switch if you want a quieter one. I got a liquid cooler and shit is near silent. Be sure you get a beefy big heatsink or of you're going liquid above 280mm radiator.

Wow yeah that's so convenient isn't it? Unplug all your wires, get your pc into the back garden to dust it out, while running fucking bench marking software for ages just to simply change paste.
It's far from a meme, it's a major design flaw that should have been revised as they learnt from the mistake early on.
Is it that hard to have two levers to hold the chip down? Surely not m8.
Be real.

How is changing paste on an AMD lid supposed to be different from Intel?
Is it really at the point where you're sparging out at made-up differences between identical sheets of aluminum?

>intel is already a housefire with good cooling
>telling him to just buy the chip itself
Do you want him to melt the polar ice caps?

Boot up PC run cinebench turn off PC unplug from wall unscrew the cooler twist then lift 2 minutes at most wow that was hard

>Is it even worth selling
Not really, prices are set by supply and demand and these coolers are fucking everywhere because most people want better cooling.

>Getting heatsink fan dust on the cpu, yeah no thanks.