Reinstall windows 10

>reinstall windows 10
>"oh boy, here we go again, let's get rid of all that crap"
>open start menu
>no candy crush and other shit
>no 10 other random microsoft store ads
>light theme that actually looks good
>edge is actually useable enough that I didn't feel the need to install chrome right away
What happened? Are they actually learning? And yes, this is the normal Windows 10 version, not Edu or LTSB or whatever. Maybe they'll eventually even let us turn telemetry off.

Attached: windowslight.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i use Home and still have candy crush stuff, but i didn't install fresh from 1903. huh

Its still there if you open windows store, they just hide it from the start menu

It's still there, bitch.

Oh, there's a "ready to install" section in the store where they put that shit away. Still a step in a good direction though, it's not installed automagically and if I didn't go looking for it I wouldn't even find that as I never open the windows store.

Attached: 1540953149623.png (600x900, 273K)

Can't you just use hwidgen instead of going through all that crap?

Yeah

botnet

You have to install 1903 clean, not update. That's what people have a hard time understanding. It shouldn't be a thing, but most complaints always come from people who update like that.

In any case I did experience some problems, not gonna lie. Sound related mostly. But at least now with 1903 you can remove more shit you don't need, they let you uninstall apps they didn't before without tampering. I'm wondering if it's worth doing the optimize-offline shit with 1903 instead of LTSC.

I'm assuming they have some kind of contract with those companies (why else would they put that crap there in the first place) and this is a workaround.

Can't I just use hwidgen on a clean install and reinstall right away then?

If you're going to do two installs anyway, may as well just go the upgrade method. Windows hasn't done "upgrades" for years now anyway, it's always actually a clean install and they trash the old install to Windows.old. If you choose to keep no files/apps, it doesn't even migrate any settings over.

wew, there's even an ssh client by default now

Attached: openssh.png (1125x634, 33K)

So I've installed the LTSC version a little while ago , is there anything I need to do beyond that? I know there's various telemetry things that plague the other versions

>the crack installs malware on your computer

>the dumbass looks for the crack in the wrong places

even if it did, a clean install would still delete it, dumbfuck

>he uses cracks when the official method is more reliable, easier, and more importantly permanent

oh nice i have a 7 ultimate license. i didn't know it translated to a windows 10 pro lic

What's the official method? Normie here

see

>upgrade
you mean buy an upgrade? whats the point when you can just buy a key

I have an R5 3600. Will I be able to install Windows 7 still?

>Maybe they'll eventually even let us turn telemetry off.
Yeah right.

>-46AaCfGgKkMNnqsTtVvXxYy
huh?

Attached: Untitled.png (979x512, 20K)

>light theme that actually looks good
>light theme
Are you retarded?

let me know, I know 1000's and 2000's generation you can. I assume you cannot if you are on x570. x470 and below have support.

>paying for something you can get for free
i wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: jew-glow.gif (969x581, 744K)

disable any mitigations against Spectre and meltdown

your settings are backed up and synced.
enjoy your botnet.

so how do you get the upgrade for free?

I actually use my computer in daylight or have proper lighting around, so I prefer light themes. I understand why someone living in a basement staring at the computer screen in pitch dark environment might prefer everything to be “>muh dark as my soul” though.

>using a microsoft account
No thanks

i have no idea where to reliably find a crack without malware

idiot

wtf is hwidgen? explain to a Jow Forumstard who thinks his computer is doing weird shit on windows 10.

Attached: 1563428195695.png (500x526, 123K)

MDL

Windows is basically free with all the piracy. Linux is free. What about MacOS?
>inb4 Hackintosh

google it you mong redditor

anyone else feeling kinda lonely in the windows 10 world? when i used linux it felt cozy to stare at a terminal. in windows it's not the same experience....

what distro?

it was arch linux with i3 and dmenu. it was basic bitch mode but it was nice. i used urxvt for my terminal.

you'll get a minor update one night and it'll be there in the morning. Has happened to me several times.

I had an unregistered Windows 8 PC. I didn't get the free upgrade to Windows 10 when everyone else did, probably because it was unregistered. But one year later I got it for free out of the blue. Microsoft was probably pushing people into Win10 and was okay with giving it away for free, even if it wasn't registered.

>install chrome right away
kys

it's a list of single-character boolean flags you monkey

>windows rapes you less than usual
thanks windows, i appreciate it

Attached: gates jumping over a chair.gif (320x232, 1004K)

Not them but if you run this shit on 7 it will upgrade to 10 for free, just click upgrade this computer now.
microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
t. used this 7 times in the last 2 years