You know the new iOS Jow Forums app that just came out...

You know the new iOS Jow Forums app that just came out? The one that bothered to blur nsfw board images to appease Apple? It got removed already.

Channy.io

Attached: 15632142111460.jpg (591x1280, 296K)

And no one cares.

>itoddlers btfo once again
Fuck it feels good to be anything but a basedggot

Attached: 1562856767987.png (670x578, 345K)

Just block the thread from opening if it contains obvious keywords and don't allow posts from the Jow Forums subdomain.
You're not going to win this battle, they hold all the keys and frankly you were stupid to pay $99 to develop a Jow Forums app on iOS.

Why does Jow Forums get removed but not fucking Reddit?

Because reddit has a public friendly image and doesn't have a reputation for creating mass shooters, killing e-thots and encouraging woman hating self-loathing retards to take female hormones, become trans and then livestream their own suicides on a regular basis.

Attached: 1563600652841.webm (392x326, 234K)

I don't really getthe logic here. You can still go to Jow Forums using a browser like safari, right? So if they are banning this app for being able to access "offensive" content, then why is safari, which is able to access the same "offensive" content, still allowed?

Attached: image:77135.jpg (840x1107, 281K)

They can't get away with not allowing actual browsers on their phone. That's a basic requirement nowadays, they can't not have browsers. Also the rules will only be enforced when such action agrees with whatever personal agenda the enforcers have. In this case, they probably dislike Jow Forums.

3rd party Reddit apps like Apollo have been removed for offensive content, the developer had to raise a stink on Reddit to get it reinstated.

Are you retarded?

Is this the one that the faggot devs were shilling here a while back?
Good to see my report got listened to, get fucked.

CANCER NIGGER FAGGOT POL CANCER FUCK FUCK POL POL FUCK FUCK

>They can't get away with not allowing actual browsers on their phone.
They don't. You can get Chrome, Firefox and several others. They are in the App Store.
The only stipulation, in general, is that your browser must use WebKit.

Are you?

Why don't iToddlers create app like overchan? Image board browser instead of Jow Forums browser?

When google shoaed clover from the Google play store I just shrugged and proceeded to install the clover app directly from floens website. Itoddlers of course can't do that.

Attached: 1561039778059.png (540x540, 66K)

but 4channel is advertiser friendly

I didn’t even know there was another Jow Forums app on iOS. Who even used it if no one knew about it.

Hopefully those faggots have realised that walled gardens fucking suck. I wonder if I'll be able to install an OS of my choice on a smartphone in the near future. Probably not due to how ARM devices work.

iToddlers are hilarious, their Cult-Corporation treats them like underdeveloped children that have to be sheltered from "ugly" things and they still insist on belonging to the Cult.

I guess because an app streamlines access and Apple is responsible for advertising it on their store.

Getting removed is a rite of passage for all reddit apps
and people still think Jow Forums produces trolls and shit. look at /b/ hiro neutered them enough

the app store is unfair
tim cook is in there

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 590K)

The reality is that no one cares because Google banned them all too. The difference is there's no normal way around that on iOS. Corporate censorship is totes ok in my book because I'm a bolshevik. Even though they have an effective duopoly you still have free choice to use another hypothetical uncensored phone that doesn't exist.