WTF bros I tough technology is a boys club

WTF bros I tough technology is a boys club.
I picked up software engineering to escape roasties, but they are entering in droves.
What should we do about female menace in technology?

Attached: 58410957_164915331199539_8358325585643564225_n.jpg (750x428, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serverless.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You honestly think those fucking wankers can code? They just took up basic html and think they can make a million dollar app.

>aws sticker

it's like being "passionate" about mcdonalds.
do employers regularly make their codemonkeys to put on these stickers?

girls can't code

it's impossible since companies make the rules
they've already removed the majority of "creepy" males that just keep to themselves

When people say girls can't make it in tech. Say these two words: Margaret Hamilton.

Attached: Margaret Hamilton.png (632x772, 768K)

Thats a dude

isn't most of that stack debugging logs?

>she wrote
whole team wrote that code, she probably was making coffee to them

Not sure what probably-pol angle you're going for here, but realistically women are somewhere between 30% an 10% of the software dev field depending on how engineering oriented vs product-oriented you are (females being more represented in the latter).

It's one of the most male-dominated non-physical industries of today, but it's not like there's no female presence.

And that's about all there is to the narrative. Some chicks don't like that so few chicks want to do highly-abstract, low-human-contact, design-work and some men don't like the fact that women exist.

It's because they industry is trying to let in more people of color and women since the industry is not diverse enough.

moids mad

REEEEEE this is no girls allowed thread

Fucking laptop stickers are one of the douchiest things ever, the themes make it 2x worst: "Boohooo i am super smart techie part of the elite techie club"

God i hate modern day America...

>(((NASA)))
Your point is?

>babbage builds "general purpose" mechanical computer -analytical engine-
>babbage hires ada lovelace as an assistant
>ada is first programmer

why they are so eager to rewrite the history? what's the catch?

Attached: nb.png (500x349, 39K)

I saw females in my first two years but by the 4th year there were like 4 in my entire CS graduating class. And they were definitely weirdos.
Most of the guys cant handle writing a compiler/assembler, let alone the girls that leftist try to push into STEM degrees they don't really wanna do. I don't get it

>durr one person did all the work XD
Are normies really that gullible?

>I picked up software engineering to escape roasties, but they are entering in droves.
change then

this was going to happen anyway

find the new tihng women don't care yet and go for it
you will probably need to do this four or five times in your shitty life desu

yes. they do believe musk builds rockets single handedly.

>tfw i keep to myself

Attached: 1562668262913.png (446x473, 240K)

>software engineering

Should have picked aerospace or mechanical you faggot.
Codemonkeys are trendy, bitches wanna engineer HTML templates on a macbook sipping Starbucks, actual machinery scares and confuses the cunts.

i work in software and i haven't seen anyone but males and a couple of trannies in 2 years

help

why would anyone want to write a compiler, or write asm?

t. someone who writes a compiler

>implying he doesn't
ugh

are the trannies cute? post pics senpai

>bound books
>code
Uhhhhhh...

>serverless

Attached: 1530991338510.png (680x521, 94K)

Not really. Back her days programmers were mostly women, because being a typist was considered feminine profession, men made sure machine works.

serverless.com/

>but they are entering in droves.
because female activists are demanding free shit and preferential treatment in the tech and gaming industries, simply because there is big money now. women are parasites. dont focus on tech being hit by parasites, focus on the parasites themselves.

The term ‘engineer’ is also being slapped onto a lot of non engineering work.

>company x can now say “we have increased our female engineering headcount 87%!!!”

>be guy
>achieve something cool
>nobody cares

>be girl
>achieve something cool
>everyone thinks you actually did something else 100x more impressive
>media seizes on it and turns you into a celebrity
>redditors post pictures of you with captions like "this woman single-handedly took the first ever photo of a black hole!" that get 14 billion upvotes
>some brain-dead normalfags have just turned you into a symbol of everything wrong with our pussy-worshipping society
>everyone hates you now for it
>yfw

Attached: 1552237882539.png (665x574, 266K)

But there's still servers involved though. Is this just a case of "if I pretend to not see them they don't exist"?

I recently went to a certain open source crm conference and it was 75% dudes, 20% women and 5% trannies.

And the trannies were like fat balding dudes with stubble but wearing dresses and lipstick type trannies.

I think it is going to stay about that ratio, maybe less women but more trans going forward.

>20% women and 5% trannies
open source is doomed

Well its not a "want to" kinda thing. More like a "have to in order to graduate" kinda thing.

>tech is largely dude industry
>people try to diversify it and promote women in tech
>dudes turn tranny and pretend to be women to take those positions as well
kek, too bad trannies are miserable people to be around.

Attached: 1547812619880.png (313x193, 85K)

Don't worry, by the second year 90 percent of those wahmen will be filtered out.