Korean-American software engineer claims discrimination by Intel managers of Indian descent

mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/

the pajeets are mad

Attached: intcel.png (546x439, 36K)

They might be harder workers but you'd have to be hard working if you're using spoons as shovels

Boozing and stinking i smell what you're thinking

>Hiring Poo in Loo racists in your company

>Harder workers
You should work smart not hard,but hey tell that to the victims of new Boeing crash, I bet brainlet were working hard there too.

delet tis

Attached: firefox_4fnkGHqJlm.png (1117x821, 1.34M)

But... but huh? It's not even possible.... It can't be... only whites can be racists... no, it can't be... huh?! huh?!?!?!?!

Why the fuck are they letting indians in managerial positions? Do they want to burn their company to the ground?

Lets say you work in a company, in a fairly competitive area.

Would you want the company to hire the best and brightest or would you advocate for "diversity hiring" to ensure your position until retirement?

>Do they want to burn their company to the ground?

uh huh

Attached: MS.jpg (1470x1847, 301K)

next super power
deal with it lee

Anybody can claim anything, why do people just read and believe what they want to?

To be fair, he's an elite upper cast Indian. He barely looks Indian at all.

This. There are Indian niggers who don't belong in a white collar job, and then there are based Indians who have a rich culture of poetry, etc. Castes don't mix, and low caste Indians are more numerous. This is why SEasian women are either beautiful and smart, or ugly and retarded with no middle ground. I'm sure that Indians IQs would be distributed to the left, with a peak to the right.

The cow manure is on the inside.

T. Daleet Rajesh

Indians need first world currency more than Koreans so they'll work harder for less
how's this a mystery to the Seoul gook? lol

He's the best leadership MS has had in like 2 decades so not really. The darker they are the less you can count on them and conversely the lighter they are the more you can count on them

>a rich culture of poetry
what a random thing to say. A rich culture of poetry? The fuck's that mean?

order of hardworking by race.

>japan > indians > chinese > koreans > whites > latins > blacks

They're all the same. Pajeets practice cronyism on a scale that makes Trump seem fine and righteous.

Just like Jews
no wonder they're the second biggest earners after them in the States.
Whites should do the same but they're too autistic and busy fighting amongst themselves.

>japan #1
>known for their poor productivity to working hours ratio
>most hardworking

friendly reminder that there is only one race
the human race
we forget that Earth is a tiny closed-system in the universe

reminder that every single race has strong in-group preference except whites

>whites
Lets break that down.

>Germans > Nordics > Canadians > Americans > English > French > none of the other whites matter > Australia for being shit

>japan #1
Maybe it was like that some 30 years ago.

You're retarded.

canadians work much less hard than americans. canadians have a much more laid back and conservative attitude towards work.

also white canadians won't exist in 20-30 years, canada has gone from 95% white in 1990 to 70% today

whoaaa yeah whoaa and we're all just like made of star dust user woww

Attached: 1562438834075.jpg (655x493, 49K)

>laid back
>conservative attitude towards work
one of those is not like the other.

>beautiful indian females
Poor taste, user. You'd probably find some chimpanzees attractive too.
>What an Indian thing to say
ftfy

If conservatives worked obsessively then the tech industry wouldn't be full of liberals.

conservative attitudes towards work in this case means no risks, no ambitions, don't want to do much outside the norm, want to stick to regular schedules etc
I realize that's probably not the kind of definition you're used to being associated with the word though

>The darker they are the less you can count on them and conversely the lighter they are the more you can count on them

Oddly checks out from my experience

Maybe move out from Africa?

>low intelligence minorities get into position of power
>they segregate and begin being racist

oh gee, I didn't see that coming!

>The darker they are the less you can count on them and conversely the lighter they are the more you can count on them
The lighter toned skinned Indians are usually from their best cast. The darker they are, the lower their cast.

/thread

>managers
>Indian descent
The absolute state of Intel

Attached: laughing satania.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Why are curry-munching, street-shitting pajeets so fucking racist?

>we forget that Earth is a tiny closed-system in the universe
Exactly, we need to unify and prepare for the ayys arrival.

the entire world is racist, only whites are trying to stop being racist

>pajeets harder working than koreans
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (400x404, 29K)

>a man from a society that literally built itself up from literal slave dirt farmers to one of the most advances countries on the planet in a span of 50 years by sheer power of autism and hard work
>shat on by some pajeet who comes from a place where 99.9% of the population openly defacates on street corners and worships cows
kek, what the fuck is this bizzaro world?

To be fair, hiring a mid 20s, unmarried person is much easier because they are willing to take less pay and learn new techniques than a married man with a wife/kids.

Attached: poos can't into IT.png (1850x4917, 1.63M)

What other tech companies exclusively have pajeet HRs? Are most in the Valley like that now? Or are they mostly white roastie HRs?

There's nothing bizarre about it, Asians are incredibly racist among themselves

The only reason why Indians are taking so many high rank positions in companies is because England gave them the fucking language, there're way better engineers and programmers in Asia and Latin America but those fucking poos with their broken English believes they're the shit. Soon the world will run under shitty poo software, thanks to cuck American tech companies because of muh diversity.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (591x636, 64K)

Sorry that Indian workers are more efficient per dollar than your domestic workers. Sorry that your government allowed them in en masse to sweep up all those jobs. I employ both Indian and domestic workers, I employ them in india though and the domestic workers in the UK or US. The indian workers are useless in comparison to a US or UK worker but they work for 1 5th of the wages and it is worth the money to hire one of them to free up maybe a 3rd of a productive workers time as they can work on better things. If my workforce were Indian I would expect to be able to divide it by 2 easily when relocating it to a first world country but the cost would go up still. If I were in the US and not the UK then I would hire them all over there domestically on H1B or L1B visa's and undercut the market because the US government allow it.

He practically looks Norwegian. Upper cast indians are pretty much Norwegians. DAMN

Attached: 1549171796642.png (645x773, 11K)

>Pajeets are harder workers.
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: my sides.jpg (512x658, 66K)