Why do successful intelligent people generally use iPhones?

Attached: iphoneAndroid.png (900x762, 34K)

Because they prefer "just werks" shit even if it costs more, since their time is priceless in comparison.

0.01¢ have been deposited into your Bank of PooInLoo account. Good job!

How is showing that itoddlers are high maintenance hr ladies who like foreign dick showing it's superiority?

Because they only use their phones for twitter and calls, not ricing and emulators

iphone = wealthy and successful, no time to waste on cheap and worthless devices
android = broke and barely getting by, willing and able to waste time making a cheap and worthless device passable

i wonder how wp and bb os would be shown in here

Haven't you tried the WAVE iPhone feature with your head yet?

Attached: 1562489262348.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

This is the worst version of the Chad v virgin meme I have ever seen

"cofee meet (((bagels)))"

cant make this shit up

>39% more likely to be high-maintenance
what the fuck does that even mean? that they love to spend precious resources on useless selfish stuff?

god I would kill for my own house and a riding lawnmower

look at the art style. the image was made for women.
for the female mind, the idea of being "high-maintenance" or a princess is tied with being high status and well off. basically if you're a desirable woman you can demand to be treated like a princess and act like a huge bitch, being down to earth is for ugly girls

Fair to say Jow Forums doesn't represent the typical user. Tech nerds spend a lot of time watching Youtube tech reviews and finding the "right' Android phone for them.

Everybody else can either afford an iPhone or can't. Those who can't settle for Android.

Skews stats like these since the poor people drag down the overall Android user base.

iTechilliterate

Attached: thepeoplehavechoosen.png (678x452, 18K)

the other thing I notice a lot is that people basically assume android is monolithic like apple is, and they just buy a cheap shit android phone and then compare it to an iphone 5x the price

I mean the simple fact is though that the number of people buying android phones the same price as iphones is actually way smaller. most well off people do use iphones. most android phones are quite low quality.

every girl I've seen come out of retail and get a better job switches to an iPhone
people claiming to like Android unless they're big geeks are coping like you said

at bcg they only issue us iphones. you can choose thinkpad or mac for your laptop but you have to take an iphone. when I asked the it guy if I could get an android instead he said he didn't know but he didn't think so, and remarked that I was the first person to have ever asked.

I like how being introverted is seen as inferior and stupid by this juxtaposition

introverted is strictly inferior to extroverted

Why do iOS users hate pets?

seems normal for the kind of conformists and status chasers that go into consulting

iPhone user dating an Android owner? Why your relationship is destined for disaster

>Hey Bagels! We’ve just launched our own iPhone app! We think it just might be the #BestDatingAppEver. We’re very excited about it so we decided to do a series of articles revolving around mobile apps and cell phones in the dating world. We’d like to start with some science.

>Everyone knows that a first impression can make or break a romantic relationship. Does he leave a bad tip? He’s stingy. Got spinach in her teeth? Poor hygiene. Mismatching socks? Well that’s just not classy. We all judge our dates on how they look and act, but what about what they hold in their hands? Specifically, their cell phone. Smartphones these days have apps that can find you a date, track your fitness, and teach you how to cook, but the phone itself reveals more than meets the eye. Does she have an Android phone? According to a study by Hunch, she might just be an uneducated pessimist. No texts for her. Does he have an iPhone? He might be high-maintenance and more likely to text and drive. Watch out on the road. Your date’s phone can provide you with a wealth of information, and you don’t even have to snoop through it.

>Hunch’s study examined over 15,000 Hunch users who own a smart phone. Their data suggests that Android users and iPhone users differ on just about every trait available. Above infographic illustrates what it means to date an iPhone girl and an Android guy.

>So what does this mean for you? Well, if you’re an iPhone girl, it means you probably shouldn’t date an Android boy. You’re too good for that, hun. If you’re an Android guy, then just don’t tell anyone. Are these recommendations completely serious? Of course they are. We used science.

>We used science.

Well that settles it. I fucking love science!

Attached: tOXRC1d.png (610x470, 95K)

>Women more likely to make 200k+ a year
>Still complaining about women making a lower age than men in the same industries
Nice failed meme.

This implies things like
>rich people won’t have a riding lawn mower
>middle class people won’t own a motorcycle
Poorest people are showing off an iPhone because suddenly they aren’t using a shitty Android in a culture that takes anything it can get
Honestly, if I had the desire to actually rice shit, I would probably have an Android

my brother is about to marry an iphone/mac user hambeast. she always launches into tirades about how great iphones are and asks me "can your android do this?" while using some really specific feature

THEY are sex scamers from the dating APP

>hambeast

Is he overweight too?

> $7 for a coffee
> $50 for a t-shirt
> $300 for a cooler

Same reason they do other stupid shit. Status.

how low iq are you that you can't understand his post. marvelous. it doesn't imply that each tier can't have the things below it, it's talking about what's considered a "status" symbol. if you consider an iphone a status symbol you're poor.

he's slightly overweight, she's very overweight and I would assume she weighs more than he does although he's taller. he could have done better 2bh but I would never tell him that and he doesn't want the trouble of dating, he just wants to settle down. also we were upper middle class growing up and she would be lower middle class so she grew up a fair bit poorer than him and also earns less. plus we're going to get a lot of inheritance while she gets nearly nothing. I mean yea it kind of sucks but at least he's getting married.

I mean getting married to a hambeast sounds awful. My girlfriend was a hambeast before I met her, but she's lost 100 pounds in a year and now she's at a healthy weight. I went on a date with one once for the experience, it was hell. I worked out and took care of myself, she was about 100 pounds heavier than me, and I was nearly a foot taller.

they both recently went on a diet together. he actually started getting quite Jow Forums but she if anything put on weight. he's now going to the gym 3-4 times a week doing real lifts but she just halfheartedly pretends to do cardio at home sometimes. I've been helping him get stronger.
I'm a fitness monster myself though so I mean for me it's nearly unthinkable. my gf is a tomboy and quite fit. I'm 6'5 195 lbs 15% bf. my gf is half my weight and I carry her on my shoulders when we go hiking sometimes. not going to post any more about this though to derail this bait thread.

My theory is women who use apple are even more narcissistic then regular women. Because the come form a more materialist household so they view pets as competition to them self. While android women tend to come from poorer family's and want to nurture something, either they had a shitty childhood and don't want to repeat it or had a more loving family because they were poorer.
But the best women don't use social media or smartphones because their monstergirls.

Attached: cow.png (1225x1716, 2.03M)

Attached: iToddlersBTFO.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

there are so many apple users I dont think any stereotypes about them are that useful

Good for you man. I try to lift as much as possible (3 days lifting, 2 days swimming cardio) but I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Crohn's Disease so it's hard to put on weight or muscle without the arthritis setting in or not absorbing half of my nutrients.

apple hag spotted, prepare for your shortly termination by the milkers

Attached: 15636668075552019-07-211.jpg (846x1000, 119K)

So, here in this thread we see how even the most basic concepts of statistics still confuse people today.

who the fuck has only visited

the same kind of poor people that have to settle for android devices

>Who the fuck has only visited less than 5 countries
>The meme says more than 5
Please redo grade 1

so it sounds like android guy is a cool normal dude, whereas iphone gal is your stereotypical used-up roastie hag who spent her prime years getting railed by hundreds of strangers while "traveling the world"

>coffee meets bagel
was bagel a term for incels before bagel guy happened

And she still bitches about getting paid less than men in the same job she's doing (which for all we know is a retail job in Walmart, in spite of her having post-graduate degrees in whatever).

so could it?

reading this shit probably sapped a few IQ points, but it doesn't surprise me tbqh. With women everything is about superficial displays of status. Apple products are essentially just another example of conspicuous consumption, like jewelry.

I make good money, but I'll never use an apple product. Especially when their entire """ecosystem""" is designed around cucking anyone who doesn't go 100% apple-only, coercing people to feel like they need to switch everything to apple to keep it usable.

imagine being a soulless faggot believing this

Money laundering

They care much for image.

dating APP

Bottom left
>Did you know iPhone users are better and more desirable individuals?
>Honest, we're not trying to make you buy an iPhone just because our app is on Apple's AppStore only

You have to be such a normal faggot to care about what phone someone uses to make calls, send texts and write emails when they all do the same thing.

>posted on Jow Forums

they realize that technology is a tool that should be simple and perform its basic functions, and not require hundreds of hours of tweaking and learning how to use commands on a terminal to get just right... so you can go on and post some gay desktop screencap to an anime imageboard.

This is par for the course for womens magazines. Just bullshit after bullshit. Girls eat up any retarded shit they read.

Why are iPhone users so insecure?

Attached: 1563725591.png (1080x1621, 524K)

Because they're not interested in technology or privacy.

iphones are much more private than android

They're not, it's just marketing speak. Vanilla android without play services has absolutely no telemetry.
iPhones can't even uninstall system apps so you're stuck with spyware.

>Over 35
>no kids
>"travel"
>suspicious amount of money
COOL
WINE
AUNT

Attached: nn8rg8866tj11.jpg (887x793, 86K)

Women, fucking lol
They have the wierdest ways of justifying doing women thing
I have an aunt like that, and everytime i'm near her i can feel that void of her not having had kids
She may be going to exotic places, that's nice, but she sure feels empty, and spends alot of time seeking fulfillment in spirituality
Sometimes i can't even stand talking to her, she's still family though

But lol, women are fucking wierd