Kuroba discussion thread

Kuroba 4.5.1 is out! :fire:
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases (installation: download Kuroba.apk under "assets")

>How is it different from Clover?
Read the cumulative changelog for all features/fixes from Clover:
gist.github.com/Adamantcheese

Known bugs:
>Bookmarked threads don't have enough space for post number
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/207

>API parse error when opening archived threads
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/206

>Importing settings may break app
>github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/208

Previous thread

Attached: new_icon_512.png (512x512, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/xeucvc09n5/Kuroba_apk
anonfile.com/Y0a3pd09nc/Kuroba_1_apk
github.com/chandevel/Clover
github.com/chandevel/Clover/pull/697
github.com/chandevel/Clover/pull/669
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't update until you don't make it forget all the site settings.

Inb4 cheese is floens

Attached: ajjl8jvnaeb31.jpg (1200x1765, 164K)

Is kuroba extremely laggy for anyone else?

I updated and literally nothing got changed, it's just a standard disclaimer. Just back up your settings and you can always go back to the previous version with your shit intact.

Yes, it has been extremely laggy for me since the latest update for some reason.

It was laggy with the thread downloading feature enabled, but I disabled that and restarted the app and it seems fine now.

Heard the news? Floens is back with his bullshit

Good, fuck cheese

It's still laggy for me even with it off.

Can you please add links for old versions to the OP copypasta?

I'll do that the next time if I make a thread. In the meanwhile:

anonfile.com/xeucvc09n5/Kuroba_apk

anonfile.com/Y0a3pd09nc/Kuroba_1_apk

FUCK ROUNDED CORNERS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21-18-56-17-940_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.jpg (595x638, 104K)

Cool, thanks

I thought cheese didn't want to continue developing Kuroba because everyone were whining faggots who only complain without helping with the development.

Why are you faggots so fucking afraid of every single little change? Like it's gonna kill you.

FUCK BOOMERS

Because every change cheese makes, he ends up breaking it more.
It's not that we are afraid of change, but that cheese is incompetent

Friendly reminder

Attached: dickcheese vs floens.png (2518x1024, 317K)

This version lags a ton on my Note8. Where can I find an older APK to downgrade for a bit?

this

Nigger

Floens please implement the new captcha, that's all I want

this.
im a suckless user. Fuck kubora

Please remove yourself from the genepool, Jacob Butchered.

>original developer of app seemingly disappears from the face of the Earth
>some other dude forks the app for shits and giggles but is fairly incompetent to actually maintain it
>now threatened to get doxxed over this petty shit
No wonder nobody wants to work on this fucking app if this is what you're exposing yourself to, the fuck is wrong with you childish faggots.

based doxxer

Just quit, dickcheese. We have replacements now.

Holy fuck floens is back!
Get fucked dickcheese, you had your chance, you blew it, and now you're fucking done here. If you want to actually be useful help K1 get all his patches ready for clover.

Friendly reminder that K1 and Floens have a github group, it's just a matter of time before cheese shit gets completely outclassed.

>still having to use a fucking "app" for every fucking site on the internet because their precious little spyware tracking device toys can't figure out how to effectively do a GODDAMN WEB BROWSER because tiny little touch interfaces are fucking stupid and broken
Get a computer. Use a real goddamn keyboard and mouse. Grow up and realize your toy phones are anti-technology tracking devices and THROW THEM AWAY.

>t. never leaves his house

>centralized botnet good
>specialized open source programs bad

Guess what, kid: people left their houses before fucking shitphones were invented. OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY NEED TO LOLTXT SOMEONE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OH NO HOW DID YOU PEOPLE FUCKING SURVIVE NO NO NO NOOOOOO
Jesus, kids. You're all idiots.
ALL FUCKING BOTNET PHONES bad.

CHEESEEEEEEEEE

Attached: hmmm.gif (360x640, 733K)

God I hope Floens and K1 team up.

What is this supposed to mean?

>everyone I don't like is cheese
Good luck on the dox though f󠛡a󠛡m

Go take your meds boomer

Windows XP, now that was an operating system *sips"

Works on my phone™

Shit performance randomly.

The guy that's trying to dox him is mad because something that somebody made for free (that he doesn't have to use) isn't as good as he wanted. And then he lied and said he worked on the app. I'm pretty sure he's like 13 so I'd take what he said very lightly.

And there's that

Attached: chandevel.png (617x99, 6K)

>trying to demonstrate bad performance with a 5fps gif

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 33K)

+1

How about growing up and answering a fucking challenge to your fucking preconcieved notions rather than being a dumb meme child?

Fucking install dwm you fucking boomer bitch

It looks exactly the same as the source, that's why I didn't even bother.

I'd tell you to go play with your kids but you probably don't have any you stupid loser

Based.

You said you wouldn't come back, Cheese.

Where?

Nice try Buchowiecki. Keep lying, won't stop me.

wut? who?

wtf guys
github.com/chandevel/Clover

GUYS
H A P P E N I N G

Attached: file.png (488x208, 21K)

>tfw we will soon be free from this madness

Attached: 1449859946973.gif (354x264, 1.76M)

Fucking finally. This cheese guy is a fucking zoomer memefaggot who doesn't know shit about doing legit development.

I'm retarded, what exactly does this mean for Clover?

I moved the repo to an organisation, to easier allow others to also work on Clover

WHWHAT IS GOING ON?

Attached: file.png (860x305, 40K)

F-Droid when?

the changes made in the dev build of clover
along the rounded thumberinos

cheese blocked me for this lmao

Use your trip, Floens'

YO, BASED FLOENS
I KNOW YOU ARE READING
THE KUROBA CAPTCHA AND THE IMAGE EDITOR ARE FANTASTIC, LAD
CHECK THOSE PULL REQUESTS, BECAUSE THEIR ARE UP TO YOUR STANDARDS

i know i know, working on it

Floens? Are you really alive?
pls don't invite cheese

I bet you don't even know how to do it, you retarded phoneshitter

Why do you hate Cheese?

nice
thank you so much
github.com/chandevel/Clover/pull/697
github.com/chandevel/Clover/pull/669

GUYS
FINALLY

FLOEEEEENSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOUUUUU

Attached: 1519246488467.jpg (640x632, 76K)

I AM SO HAPPY FLOENS IS BACK
FUCK

Attached: file.png (800x418, 540K)

The captcha needs fixes that are in kuroba right now (it's impossible to solve it). And image re-encoding needs an update from kuroba too.

Based as fuck

thank you for saving us from autism. Please have a good look at the Kuroba updates and implement anything you feel is nice. I like:
>cross-board links
>180 rotation
>Notification for (You)s

You should just take Kuroba as your code base, it's much less work fixing that than trying to backport all the shit from it back to Clover

>Notification for (You)s
kill yourself

literally shaking

Attached: file.png (390x83, 6K)

No, kill yourself. I want a notification on the android system when someone quotes me while I am outside of the app you retard. This isn't the same as the cancerous (You) counter.

Attached: 1563733716419.jpg (1080x503, 71K)

>>Notification for (You)s
That's already in Clover you retards

where is the cheese troll now?
I am talking about the guy that bumped the thread constantly with his bullshit and now is gone

Is it? I haven't used Clover in awhile. Once I get the new captcha I will be sure to uninstall this.

FLOENS SOLD US OUT
BAIL
BAIL
BAIL

It's been there since forever

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21-21-30-28-626_org.floens.chan.jpg (1080x1575, 254K)

Image hating someone for making free stuff that you use. You don't even know how to dox.

how so

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-203204.png (1080x2160, 120K)

Using Kuroba v4.4.1 until Clover is on par with Kuroba's features. I don't need anything else really.
It's nice updating from F-Droid instead of grabbing the apk from github.

Damn. Must have missed it before when I used Clover. Oh well, thanks user.
false flag

>round thumbnails
not a fan 2bh

I am dumb so please explain to me, is Floens going to continue his godly work on Kuroba or can i continue with my version of Clover?

Attached: mashirofreakingout.gif (580x328, 2.92M)

>It's nice updating from F-Droid instead of grabbing the apk from github.
You realize Kuroba has an in-app updater, right? You only need to download it once.

I hate him for breaking free stuff that I use and in the meantime keeping competent people from working despite knowing he's a failure. I already have his address, email and supposedly his phone. Will release and spam soon if this Floens thing leads to nothing.

if you install clover dev apk right now, you are getting his last shit (literally 4 hours ago)

He's working on Clover with K1rakishou now, see

Floens is back. He has moved Clover from his own github to the chandevel github where he will work alongside other developers to develop the app. He will port features that are now in Kuroba, but he will not abandon Clover.
I would expect once most features have been ported that they will all continue working on Clover. 3 is better than 2 and Floens doubtless knows best out of anyone how to work on Clover. The whole reason Kuroba was created in the first place was because Floens disappeared for months and wouldn't merge PRs.

>I hate him for breaking free stuff that I use
then use a previous version, you eternal imbecile
>keeping competent people from working despite knowing he's a failure
nobody is stopping people from making another fork of Clover/Kuroba, but since all of you are complete illiterate who can't program for shit you complain instead
>I already have his address, email and supposedly his phone. Will release and spam soon if this Floens thing leads to nothing
sure thing, faggot

"Don't use it" is not a good argument, cheese, you are basically saying your app is unusable.