When will weeaboos be able to feed AI input sketches and receive high caliber artwork?

When will weeaboos be able to feed AI input sketches and receive high caliber artwork?

Attached: weeb.png (606x653, 18K)

If AI was ever to get that good, creative industries would go bankrupt.

Are you suggesting it won't get that good? NVIDIA is already generating photorealistic humans. I can only imagine weeb art is simpler.

I'm saying that Disney will step in and fuck it over

How on Earth would they do that?

I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past them
The government already sucks them off when it comes to renewing copyrights. If a home-grown AI could step in and write and animate better, they would have no way to make money.

DeepCreamPy uncensors censored hentai.

I don't know about writing, but the actually illustrative stuff seems perfectly in line with technologies currently being developed. If the possibility that this shit would cut into their margins was seriously being considered I think they would have already stepped in, as well—given that technologies involved in junk like FaceApp have implications for film, as well.

>creative industries would go bankrupt
Good, they are a bunch of possessive faggots overprotective of their "work".

Put my work on some sort of GitHub For Arts and allow fair use? Nah, better sue everyone who even looks funny at my creation and let it be unseen and forgotten by the masses.

>Good, they are a bunch of possessive faggots overprotective of their "work".
Plus the Chinese will just do it anyway.

Executives are thankfully literal boomers, so we have time before they get scared shitless
Nothing currently is ready for market, but a human level AI would basically be able to make films on its own at virtually no cost. Think game making software but it actually makes the entire game for you. How would anybody adjust to that?

fuck you and the horse you rode in on,ok?

Crypko
Artbreeder
This Waifu Does Not Exist

These are all for generating images though, not for assisted drawing.

Disney doesn't animate anymore, they're entirely 3DCG

That is animation
The only potentially non replaceable component is the voicing

Voice synthesis is already at near indistinguishable levels. And on top of that AI are already reading scientific papers and coming to discover shit we never saw the first time around. We're entirely replaceable.

gotta love schizo poster

What is really needed is 3d geometry to 2d cartoon. Shader based cell shading sucks. Not so much for characters but all the backgrounds, buildings and mechanical objects being done in 3d at the moment. It should be a reasonably easy task for AI since they can already copy painting styles. A more advanced version might include some depth and lighting layers as input rather than plain 2d renders.

AI will never generate good anime, there's no replacement for human writers, illustrators, animators, voice actors, etc. Fuck off "AI Amerimutt"

Probably quite soon.

like what things

3D Cig Gisgusting