Will this man fix Intel? He saved AMD multiple times and helped them even made x86_64...

Will this man fix Intel? He saved AMD multiple times and helped them even made x86_64. He's the reason why Zen even exists. Jow Forums idolized him during his time there. Now he went to Intel.

Should AMD be worried?

Attached: file.png (580x389, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/13048/an-anandtech-exclusive-the-jim-keller-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is his name File?

He won't because he's currently not developing any CPU for intel.
They hired him just for the sake of hiring. Not to make a new arch from ground up.

keller just likes interesting projects at this point. undoubtedly he will be at intel for 2/3 years at most and then move onto something else.

if amd need help and are willing to pay him enough he will go back to them.

Tony Hawk?

>Jim Keller vs Kim Jeller

>Jim Keller is married to Bonnie Peterson, sister of clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson.[22]

holy based

He won't do shit because Intel's internal management and team politics don't favor new hires.

wut, illuminati

He's a senior VP. I's not like he has no power.

No, Intel will file for bankruptcy and then Samsung will take over.

intel has huge reserves. they will be fine. AMD came back from bulldozer, Intel are nowhere close to that level of fucked

always funny to read posts like this made by 12 year olds who clearly know nothing.

It seems like he's doing good engineering work, but current upper management at Intel is notoriously stubborn. He has a huge mountain to climb if he wants to save Intel's core businesses.

how come all the famous people seem to be connected in a way?

Because they frequent the same circles?

Which circles? Can I frequent them too?

They go to the same parties and events and so on. I don't think they would let in anyone that isn't one of them.

CERTIFIED SHIT WRECKER

Only Jim Keller can win against Jim Keller.

What exactly is he doing as "lead of silicon engineering"

>Should AMD be worried?
Yes but his works will come to fruition in about 2023. They have to fill their warchests while they have the edge to spend on future R&D. AMD doesn't lack for engineering talent, like Papermaster and Clark are veterans in their fields

anandtech.com/show/13048/an-anandtech-exclusive-the-jim-keller-interview

> Well, I'm kind of a computer expert. And an AI expert. And an SoC expert. I know a lot about GPUs and software stacks, I've worked on networking processors, I've worked quite extensively on transistor level design and foundry technology. Somebody once said to me that this must be all new to you, but it all pattern matches. It is complicated but the details are interesting, and the number of new faces to who does what is task in itself, but the thing is that that is new and is the next 10 years of computing.

>In terms of how do we define the next generation technology node optimized for performance frequency density power? You bet! In the first 2 weeks we sat down and walked through the metal stack for Intel's 14, 10 and 7nm and I have lots of opinions about that. ... So yeah, I'm going to be quite involved in that.