If I buy this on financing (2 years of 200 dollar payments) will I regret it?

If I buy this on financing (2 years of 200 dollar payments) will I regret it?

How long until it’s obsolete?

Attached: 729CCA5E-EB13-42EF-8F71-F47A0F1ACB08.jpg (2271x1383, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/article/1569-final-fantasy-15-cpu-benchmark/
overclock3d.net/reviews/software/the_division_2_pc_performance_review/6
pcpartpicker.com/list/Y4ZcdX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

financing a computer
>lmoa

That's a lot of money for electric razor.

>financing
Nice Jewish trap
>How long until it’s obsolete?
1 year

what a terrible value system. the only time i'd recommend this is for businesses and even then I'm not sure.

just build it yourself user.

Don’t finance a fucking computer holy shit

Attached: 2377AB2C-A01B-48EA-A792-CDD09528EE4E.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>If I buy this on financing (2 years of 200 dollar payments) will I regret it?
Yes

You should not be buying stupid shit like that on credit unless you're doing it for credit score reasons.

>unless you're doing it for credit score reason
Good goy

24 * $200 = $4,800

you shouldnt be anywhere near a computer, money as well. 1 BTC says youre not white.

Wow I didn't think it was legal to fuck consumers that badly but here we are. Build your own fucking system for 1k. The GPU is absolute meme shit, even if you're gaming you don't need anything beyond a 1060 6GB or 1070. Consoles depress the need for high end graphic cards, no games are fucking around with that RTX shit anyway. A 1070 today will be still functional in 5 years. The 32gb of ram is actually low, I'd just max the board out at 64gb and the CPU is trash, go AMD these days. Someone else can find you a motherboard and case that isn't a fucking meme.

Did it for a laptop over 12 months.
1 year? That’s just not true.
This is more convenient.
Already did it once

>buying housefire tier hardware in a shoe box

After tax it’s between 150-200 in payment. 200 is better because I can afford that easily and I’ll finish the plan early.
1060 is already getting too weak, that’s why I’m considering this

If you need a loan to buy a PC, may as well get cash from the bank and build it yourself.
Why finance a prebuilt? you will be double jewed.

Only an idiot doesn't pay their cc month in full every month. Not paying in full does not help your credit you fucking idiot

intel 9900k is already obsolete, either wait until intel reveals it's next line up or buy amd for cheaper and equivalent performance.

just don't finance it, if you can't afford buying this pc outright, your use case probably doesn't justify getting such a pc; paying for something old fucking sucks.

How is it obsolete? That's the part I don't understand

learn to code

Attached: 1561786793877.png (663x762, 148K)

The gtx 1660ti is probably the sweet spot in price/power

I financed my graphics card. Over six months @ ~$98/m though, not 2 god damn years. Honesly i regret even doing that. Sure i got to build my computer faster, but i got a 2070 from EVGA, so it was already overfuckingpriced even before taking into account the interest.

Wish i'd have bought a used vega 56 or something instead, but oh well. It runs well and i wont need to upgrade for a couple years im sure ill get over it. It would take much longer to ger over financing a prebuilt pc for over $3500 and two years though.

I'm making 90k and happy

good thread, OP is literally a living joke if what they say is true

poo in the loo, op

Attached: be careful of the truth.jpg (1070x1070, 109K)

don't do it, man. you don't even need a PC like that and within 2 years it will be worth not even half that. just get a PC within your budget or finance a much cheaper one.

If you can afford to spend $200 a month for two years you can afford to save $200 a month for 1 1/2 years.
Also, if money is such an issue, you should build your own. This is ridiculously overpriced. Just look up the prices of the individual components.

>1060 is already getting too weak, that’s why I’m considering this
I use a 1060 6GB and I have no problems with games. The real problem is the games that are releasing have been complete and utter trash.

Attached: 2019-07-21-155252.png (277x56, 11K)

I could pay it outright but I’d rather save that money for additional possibilities.
Anthem and The Division 2 struggle to keep 60fps outside of Medium settings.

That would be totally and completely retarded. You could build a pretty powerful computer for a fraction of the price.

Show me that then

>$,3700 to play old source ports and shitpost on Jow Forums.
Dont do it user.

If you go this way there's a chance your work laptop is a hipster MacBook.

/pcbg/ retard

the AMD Ryzen line up makes it obsolete, much cheaper while having equivalent performance, paying more while getting nothing out of it is stupid.
If you just NEED to have an Intel CPU I suggest waiting for Intel's next line up of CPU's, even Intel knows their current products are shit.

What's you're use case? it would be much easier to tell if buying a 9900k would be either a disaster for you or just overpaying for the CPU while completely satisfying your use case completely.

>you only need a 1060 for gaming

literally you have boomer eyesight. I have a 1080/6700k and I'm starting to dip below 60fps on high settings. Ultra is usually out of the question if I want a good framerate for new games. I would cringe to recommend a lesser card than this to have a modern gaming experience. Why would you compare to console performance? That's dumb.

If I wanted to go 4k I'm not sure even the new 2080ti would cut it, so I'm waiting for the next gen.

>The real problem is the games that are releasing have been complete and utter trash.
He already covered that user.

>video games

Attached: 1510868886805.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

AMD Ryzen will never perform better as long as game developers are favoring Intel

you can always pick a chromebook

Amd RX 5700 is gives you maxed out 1440p gaming for $400. Then you just buy a high end /midrange ryzen to go with it and you'll end up building a strong gaming PC for probably less than 1k if you already have computer parts. Buying an extremely expensive gaming computer right now is retarded because this ray tracing shit isn't going to mature for a long time.

>financing a depreciating asset that provides little utility
>guranteed to be obsolete in 1-2 years
Like it'll still be above the curve in terms of raw performance but financing such a device is a bad idea. I hope this is troll, if you can't afford it even without financing, don't buy it.

OP buy a 3600X + 2070 super and build it yourself.
Also save some money for some nice, fast and large M2 ssds for your steam lib

oh, were talking about gaymes....
why the fuck would you buy this pc for games? how retarded can you be? good job throwing your money away.

Who comes here for advice like this? Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Just upgrade your graphics card then dipshit.

Only if it's 0% apr for those 2 years but it obviously isn't cause in those 2 years you'll be paying 4800$ for that computer. Not a good deal.
Don't do it cause you will regret it

Attached: 1562302243133.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Post picture of your hands

game developers were never "favoring intel", intel processes just used to be faster you idiot. Nowadays buying intel is just for brainlets.

It is 0%, I said 200 because $150 doesn't cover tax.

gtfo gaymers

Attached: 1504804548932.png (500x647, 169K)

techspot.com/article/1569-final-fantasy-15-cpu-benchmark/
overclock3d.net/reviews/software/the_division_2_pc_performance_review/6

Then with tax and 0% apr your payments should be between 160-170$ a month
Honestly that case looks like shit and the computer will overheat.

but paying with credit does.
not that user, but since I got a CC and paying it off every month, my credit has gone up by a lot.
some services like RAC will increase your credit score or at least should if you use them even if you can afford to drop the 100% on it.

>already did it once so it's a good idea

How did you find this website?

Fox news.

$3600 burger bucks for a shitty prebuilt desktop is too much user, you can buy the parts separate and get a much better deal ya dumb fuck.

Attached: so long gay bowser.jpg (630x630, 71K)

>buying an overiced entertainment system that you can not even afford
Yes, do it, you moron. I hope you then loose your job and have your shit seized and auctioned off for 1/3 of the price you bought then for. What's you IQ btw, I'm legit curious. I'd be very surprised if it's over 100, but I'm betting more the 80-90 territory.

Attached: 719b7b96c64743a4f60844c3f1683d665d3c09ae897abb04d991e3602a487ac9.png (349x427, 168K)

>9900k
cringe its already obsolete

pcpartpicker.com/list/Y4ZcdX

Something like this OP, feel free to change the case or whatever its completely subjective. Buy a windows key from ebay for $5.

>Intel
lmao enjoy your house fire.

You all do realize it's a liquid cooled interlocked setup between the i9 and the 2080TI?
that's AMD

Attached: 4472522-the+money.jpg (1022x576, 52K)

Just do it, you're obviously a complete retard so you have nothing of value to offer to society than buying things for wasting time without being productive at all with money you don't even have, so do it. Just fucking do it, please.

Attached: boogie.png (252x297, 183K)

Financing is actual dog shit. Buy parts outright and save a lot of money.
>1060 is already getting too weak
For what games?

When it comes out, buy 16 core Ryzen for less money and more futureproofing

You will regret this purchase so much if you do it

>financing a pc
Fuckin yikes

Macbooks are comfy though, just overpriced

You don't need a 1000 dollar graphics card wtf. I play everything just fine at 1080p with my 1060.

Its the same card as in the op, I tried to make it as close as possible. I have a 1060 6gb too.

>financing a pc
>a prebuilt
>with rtx 2080 ti and 9900k
that is a big YIKES from me

Your zip code is visible, prepare to be doxxed

>1080p
gross

Yes you will regret it. Especially if you're just gaming. $1000 will buy you a desktop that can do 1440p on ultra settings at above 100fps.

Never finance anything other than a home and education, btw.

>pensacola
Literally could dox his home address and you will end up with shit.
This dude needs to finance 2k$ so what does he really have to lose?

>There are actually people who finance pcs
For what purpose

The 9900k is useless for gaming vs just getting a 9700k.

>go ayymd
2/10 bad advice

Attached: 1541146017642.png (750x573, 374K)

>hard drive
>only a 480gb SSD
>intel
>2080ti
>that case

This shit is already obsolete. Do yourself a favour and visit /pcbg/

So they can tag their specs next to their reddit name, or bring it up to coworkers as a brag.

>will be still functional in 5 years
Of course a midgrade PC will still work in 5 years, but it won't run TES6 at 4k at 60+

>that's AMD

It's not 2013 anymore

Attached: 111362.png (650x450, 35K)

What a colossal waste of money. You deserve to get fucked over you absolute retard.

I was just thinking something similar. I've got a 3gb 1060 *mobile* and it handles every game I throw at it on high or ultra. I just haven't been gaming on it very much at all because every game out right now is garbage. I think Nier Automata was the last halfway decent game I played. Even the shit I've been given for free, like Destiny 2, is total fucking trash and a waste of my time. I sometimes play gta5 on xbones because there's less cheating fuck bags than on PC, but even that's kinda shit.

Attached: fqtfk.jpg (409x393, 19K)