Micro-dosing LSD is commonplace in Silicon Valley among CEOs

>micro-dosing LSD is commonplace in Silicon Valley among CEOs
>most people still don't even know about it.

Attached: 1542025845416.png (716x653, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/depts/pm/research/cfad/psilocybin-trials
hub.jhu.edu/2018/09/26/psilocybin-scheduling-magic-mushrooms/
heffter.org/
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/coffee-and-health/faq-20058339
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-buzz-about-caffeine-and-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares

about you*

When was the last time you thought about CEOs micro-dosing LSD?

>CEOs
not the point, this thread is about microdosing technology

>micro-dosing LSD is commonplace in Silicon Valley among CEOs
sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Of course it is, everyone would be micro dosing were government pigs not keeping it illegal

>30 secs
where is the rest?

homeopathy tier pseudoscience

not technology

>pseudoscience
>even though they are many actual studies on it
just because you don't like science, doesn't mean you can dismiss it as pseudoscience

>many actual studies like _____

Waste of good acid is what it is

>drug users do drugs
>most people still don't even know about it.

I'm pretty sure nearly everyone knows what drug users do, spam bot.

I did it for a while
Turns out taking drugs was just an excuse to be more productive

Recreational drugs are not technology.
>>>/420chan/

where do you even get LSD?

> """"productivity""""
> Not just showing up on time and doing as little work as possible, clocking out at exactly 8 hours so you can continue taking home your paycheck while producing the bare minimum for your boss
What a good little wagie
Mr Golbergstein Shekelbergs approves of your drugs usage to boost productivity

Attached: 1530745061439.jpg (951x753, 141K)

Baste. Do as little work as possible while still doing a good job to spend more time for recreation and taking care of family. Anything else is being a good goy.

Attached: nobody-cares.png (603x464, 170K)

at the LSD shop, duh.

I did 1250 mics (~10 hits) of window pane at once when i was a teenager and still occasionally feel some effects all these years later.

>Silicon Valley CEOs
>the same crowd that believes they are stoics because they take cold showers
i don't take advice from retards.

If you're already 'on top of the world' and your job really amounts to thinking outside the box and coming up with stuff for other people to do, I can see where low dose psychedelics can have their use, but if you're part o the mass that's struggling to stay above water and continuing to advance, their use is very limited and it's something that's best kept for your free time, if you have any, to help you reflect and see where you're really where you want to be with your life, etc. They can take you out of it enough to force you to see things under a new angle, but if your job is to be actually productive in a concrete manner, i.e. to write actual code or whatever, they're of no use.

Kings College London
kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/depts/pm/research/cfad/psilocybin-trials

Johns Hopkins Medical School
hub.jhu.edu/2018/09/26/psilocybin-scheduling-magic-mushrooms/

Hefter Research Institute
heffter.org/

I mean, a simple Google search gives you countless results.

You don't get high on a microdose.

>Someone does 1 bad thing
>means anything that person does is bad
stop eating and drinking, silicon valley fags eat and drink daily.

I very much doubt microdosing does anything at all, especially after the first day of doing it.

Normal people do it too but with caffeine.

Attached: 89e6f8af009adc3968c53df94ce576b8118d40b0.jpg (300x276, 24K)

No but they still skew your perception and judgement, and can also interfere with your focus and your ability to really use whatever stress or pressure there is to really hone in on a solution.

>caffeine
shit tier drug, and addictive

>Drugging yourself for work
Imagine being this retarded

>for work
feeling good is only for work?

This got me interested.
Care to tell more about these "effects" that you're still having?

>kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/depts/pm/research/cfad/psilocybin-trials
>The aim of the research is to determine whether psilocybin delivered with psychological support and medical supervision is a safe treatment for people with difficult to treat depression.
>hub.jhu.edu/2018/09/26/psilocybin-scheduling-magic-mushrooms/
>In an evaluation of the safety and abuse research on the drug in hallucinogenic mushrooms, Johns Hopkins researchers suggest that if it clears phase III clinical trials, psilocybin should be re-categorized from a schedule I drug—one with no known medical potential—to a schedule IV drug such as prescription sleep aids, but with tighter control.
>heffter.org/
>Literally a nonprofit on psycobin research that makes no claims and provides no evidence.

Not even to mention none of these studies even mention LSD.

Until someone provides a large double-blind study on microdosing's effects on cognition vs placebo that shows a statistically significant correlation, microdosing is homeopathic bullshit that silicon valley basedboys do to make themselves feel special

Are you literate?

>micro-dosing LSD is common in Silicon Valley
>ie. It's popular among rich people
>sounds like every other recreational drug out there
>'But look at all the benefits!'
>Same it's still illegal and impossible to get unless you have money and/or connections

I wish CEO's would stop patting themselves on the back.

Attached: 1288766346824.jpg (640x480, 20K)

>Spoon feed me more because I just got ass fucked so hard I have recompense but to shift the goal posts

Do you understand the affects of LSD on neuropathy and how they differ from Psilocybin?

Tell me more about things you don't know.

>One small study on the effects magic mushrooms have on severely depressed people
>Hey everyone scientists have proven that microdosing LSD gives you 200 iq

Microdosing doesn't do anything or has minor neurologic/physiologic impairments.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x301, 31K)

I used to looove LSD but not so much lately.

How the fuck could microdosing possibly help you for work? LSD makes it hard to control your thoughts and even if its a little dose, its a step towards insanity. I dont see how its even related to productivity, but I do see how it could benefit designers/animators or stimulate creative thought.

>Let's keep shifting these goal posts farther away, that will show them I have no idea what I'm talking about
The problem you faggots have is the way they are classified as schedule 2 drugs which specifically limits the type of research they can conduct. The resounding success they have had from even inconsistent data, points to them trying to get more access to study them further and find out what is really going on.
>But they don't have double blind control groups thus relegating everything they say as wrong and my baseless objection from conjecture and personal prejudice as fact
And they say religious fanatics are impossible to argue with.

whats the context on this image? foreign translated job listing?

>LSD makes it hard to control your thoughts
it doesn't work the same way in tiny doses

So they are combining homeopathy with drugs?

How do you think Elon Musk became completely insane in just five years?

I would rather raise my abilities in a steady rythym than build a drug dependency.

Naturally aspirated engines are always superior to the same horsepower induction engine. Yeah, the other might make a lot more power ultimately, but it blows up every 500 miles.

I say "slow" and steady, while you're a zombie before 40.

how do the hotshot CEOs acquire LSD? that shit's still illegal in cali, right?

no, because the effect is the same, just wayyyyy less extreme.

homeopathy claims that in small amounts, something has the opposite effect

elon is macrodosing if anything

>a schedule IV, but with tighter controls
I think they call that schedule III but what do I know

It does. But it's not getting you high. It's literally creating new neuron connections in your brain that otherwise wouldn't exist with out the chemical. So parts of your brain start communicating with other parts of your brain and it processes the information your brain receives differently.

Attached: 160412144457-lsd-brain-imagery-large-169.jpg (460x259, 40K)

i'm pretty sure hes legit autistic

>pic
this is not microdosing

The same way they get their pure uncut cocaine.

Kys stoner

No. It is a full on LSD dose. Versus the 13microgram dose microdosing suggests as the maximum.

>became completely insane
That's... not how LSD works.

>It is a full on LSD dose. Versus the 13microgram dose microdosing suggests
what? your pic is about regular (big dose of LSD) compared to NO LSD. you posted nothing about microdosing.

microdosing is taking 25 mics or less. your pic is showing a typical 80-120 mic "street dose" of 3-4 hits. That level of interconnected processing is not healthy long term. There's a reason our brains have specialized areas and self limiting responses.
protip:
it's because you begin to develop schizoid and dementia irregularities from forcing improper connections

They can make you lose touch of consensus reality over time, that's common sense. Other classes of drugs can too. It doesn't mean that it always will, but it can, and if you're predisposed to psychosis, schizophrenia, etc., they can be the spark that pushes you to the point of no return. Psychedelics have their use, but they're not toys and shouldn't be taken as the equivalent of coffee either.

hey dickwads, why would anyone microdose LSD for productivity when they can take drugs that actually increase your productivity?
you know, caffeine or adderall.

its why all offices have coffee machines and free access to tons of caffeine. They want you to drink that, get hyped up, and expend all your metal energy on work. Then when you go home and your body crashes, you dont have the motivation to do anything.

stimulants are the jew drug. Dont take free caffeine unless you're doing shit YOU care about.

~~yes goyim, drunk those $2 red bulls. as many as you like. whatever it takes to get you to sacrifice everything and work yourself into the ground~~

Attached: goy.jpg (208x243, 11K)

So does anyone have an actual guide lm microdosing?

>microdosing is taking 25
I think mostly around 10-20

>caffeine
>increased productivity
only if your job is to be a codemonkey. also coffee is bad for your body and is addictive.

there are websites dedicated to it you mong, don't take that kind of guide from Jow Forums, go and look for it in better places dedicated to it.

You're the guy who shifted the goalposts to other psychedelics, and completely ignored the microdosing part

Some people are not in completely dysfunctional industries and want themselves and by extension the company they work for to succeed.

That's a fair point. No one should put their mental or physical health in jeopardy for an employer. It's better to work "au naturale" and keep higher risk for potentially higher rewards for your personal projects if you're really set on experimenting with that, not that it will always help.

>only if your job is to be a codemonkey
nah, caffeine helps with basically anything that is effort based. exercising, moving things, lifting things, etc.

Its especially helpful for problem-solving work, like programming or design. Anything where you gotta use your noodle.

>>most people still don't even know about it.
EXCEPT EVERY MOTHERFUCKER BORN AFTER THE 1940s. you are a dumb cunt. go fuck yourself.

>also coffee is bad for your body
lmao no it's not.
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/coffee-and-health/faq-20058339

>also coffee is bad for your body and is addictive

Attached: 1510614044450.png (586x578, 37K)

>exercising, moving things, lifting things
fuck no, it dries out your body, and wastes energy by elevating your heart rate even at idle.

Steve Jobs took full tabs not like a pussy

drinking more than 300mg a day regularly has long term effects. risks of heart damage, addiction, slowed CNS response, digestion problems, potentially kidney/urinary issues if you dont moderate your salt and fat pevels to qccomodate for the diuretic effect. Etc.

bro ur gonna need a link to a study if you wanna make a claim like that.

in the age of fake news, anyone can claim anything

some studies found that two or more cups of coffee a day can increase the risk of heart disease in people with a specific — and fairly COMMON— genetic mutation that slows the breakdown of caffeine in the body

300mg is around 3 cups of coffee a day. The only people who drink that much likely have many other bad habits as well, such as not getting enough sleep.

I work on FOSS not at a sweatshop so I'd rather be productive for 4-6 hours and just go home after

>300mg is around 3 cups of coffee a day. The only people who drink that much
>that much
how the fuck are only 3 cups in an entire day a lot to you? I drink like 6 on average, and I don't mean in tiny pussy cups either

>How do you think Elon Musk became completely insane in just five years?

Lines and pills, not anything "micro".

This report/study concentrates on the cancer-causing effects of coffee, nothing else.
So coffee won't cause cancer (much), but it has other bad effects.

he has no sources
now wait until he goes "lol just google it bro anyways here's 3 irrelevant studies I found just now" like he did with the microdosing bullshit

Caffeine is only recommended as a recovery agent, and isn't considered a performance enhancer

Less you think a heart-attack or stroke is performance enhancing. In fact, many soda/energy drink companies can water to pass out to sponsored athletes. And the amount of caffeine you need is Green tea tier, or at the most, a cup of coffee. Like others have mentioned, caffeine is extremely addicting and as an added bonus actually dehydrates you because it causes you to piss, which in turn also causes you to flush your body of crucial nutrients.

That just means you're addicted. Caffeine isn't a replacement for sleep, it just prevents the chemicals that make you sleepy from doing their job. Those chemicals are still sitting there waiting to be broken down by sleeping.

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-buzz-about-caffeine-and-health

>Overall, for most people, consuming caffeine poses no serious health risk if taken within safe amounts, says Dr. Juraschek.

>People who have never had a heart attack or keep their blood pressure well controlled should consume no more than 400 mg per day, which is the amount found in about four cups of coffee or up to 10 cups of black tea.

>"This amount is considered safe and isn't linked to any long-term effect on blood pressure or heart attack or stroke risk," says Dr. Juraschek.

You're literally just spewing studies that aren't even vaguely related to your claim. That doesn't mean you're wrong, but it does means those studies do not back up your claim. This is not difficult.

>Caffeine isn't a replacement for sleep, it just prevents the chemicals that make you sleepy from doing their job.
I don't drink coffee to remain awake, since that effect goes out the fucking window because of the tolerance I've built up. I drink like 2-3 cups at 3AM before going to bed and falling asleep. I just love the taste and smell of coffee and maybe the feeling (if there is one, I'm not very conscious of it). I also know decaff is chemically processed garbage, so I stick with real coffee beans.

>isn't considered a performance enhancer

It's one of the few substances proven to enhance performance in athletes.
It's why high doses are banned in competitive sports.

Adderall use causes memory loss