I’m not gay. I AM straight. I love Titties, Vaginas, and Assholes (of girls)...

I’m not gay. I AM straight. I love Titties, Vaginas, and Assholes (of girls). I love to have sex with girls with my penis. Gay people? Fucking awesome, But I am not one of them, nope I’m not.

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/cebob3/im_not_gay/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>iFaggot is so BTFO he needed to start a thread so he can bargain and cope

Attached: 1541634735737.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Thank You, Mr. Trump. very cool.

based

SEETHING

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

i would sex luigi

Cope

iCope: The Thread

Attached: 1539539948209.gif (360x202, 1.98M)

Nice thread, I bet you thought it was funny. The lagdroid using cuck with his cheap plastic laptop, with shit screen and bloated windows.

You're a clown, a clown that can't even afford a decent meal.

You’re in denial

SEETHING

Based

based and tripspilled

>reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/cebob3/im_not_gay/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Attached: 1546775144151.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

satania a cute even when she dies

How will iTrannies ever recover

>Gay people? Fucking awesome, But I am not one of them, nope I’m not.

Literally only faggots believe this.

So that's why they make it so glossy...

Can a debiru even die?

i don't have any problem with THE GAYS but as i get older and i meet more of them and see the broader picture beyond just knowing people individually it just becomes more and more obvious that homosexuality is the result of maladapted relationships with people of the opposite gender and that isn't to say that gays can't be happy or productive but it is almost always a predictor that they have a lot of skeletons in their closet

Women are not attractive

Attached: I Use MacOS BTW.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

have you ever had an intelligent conversation with a woman ?