Why did they make him such an autist bros. turing was not this autistic irl. and critics ate that shit up

why did they make him such an autist bros. turing was not this autistic irl. and critics ate that shit up

Attached: iu.jpg (1400x2100, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/daily/2014/12/19/poor-imitation-alan-turing/
spectator.co.uk/2015/01/the-misguided-bid-to-turn-alan-turing-into-an-aspergers-martyr/
cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017/1/211102-colossal-genius/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you know him personally

nybooks.com/daily/2014/12/19/poor-imitation-alan-turing/
spectator.co.uk/2015/01/the-misguided-bid-to-turn-alan-turing-into-an-aspergers-martyr/
cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017/1/211102-colossal-genius/abstract

did they know him personally

i think some of his relatives also objected. but i mean he could have been an autist who knows. i just think the movie would have been better without the meme "LOL he can't even understand jokes but he solve math problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shit because its a lame fucking trope and it distracts from what could have been an interesting character

>Memwares and old personal accounts and interviews don't exist

Why has The Gay Community™ canonized him?

you're dealing with American audiences who watch Marvel comic book movies

no one cares about that shit outside of academia

Because they want his cock. Autism are the best at sex

does the movie go into a lot of detail about the math and stuff? or do they just do the typical drama plot with factually correct dialouge and terminology that are meant to go over the average viewer's head and rarely bring that stuff up?(see mr. robot)

because he was ostracized for being a homo

they literally do not even bring up any of the math. it's just him drawing diagrams and stuff and a machine he built whirring in the background

they could have at least included some factual maths that no one would understand just for authenticity

so it's worse than I thought, a 2 hour long drama cashing in on another real story from WWII as to avoid coming up with original content
why can't they make movies with a lot of euphemist on technical details for autists?

He was basically Sheldon from the big bang theory I was almost expecting for him to say bazinga...

there's unspoken rules in movies and shit and one of them is to not bring up math or physics in any actual authentic way because it frightens and confuses the general audience

what's the 1940s version of bazinga?

i would have even preferred it done in a meme way (like him just rushing through it at an inappropriate time and then some other character cracks a joke about how autistic he is)

just seems ridiculous to go the entire movie without even mentioning it

Attached: 69f[1].jpg (796x464, 27K)

>break from the rule and create movie and shit that uses math and/or physics in authentic way by teatching the audience about it in a logical way that's simple and easy to understand
>people mistakenly believe they're now a freaking genius because a tiny bit of knowledge triggers a dunning Kruger effect

Seriously, it's better for everyone if things stay the way they are

Attached: f15ccf1d0e85e4fae0379ba5ba9e7283.jpg (600x666, 62K)

>autistic man forced to work with the finest analytical minds britain has to offer
>they are all retarded and act more like schoolyard bullies than geniuses
>but le autistic man strong!!!
>he can rise above it because he's even more clever
>local boy invents a computer
>the whizzkid built the machine after convincing the authority to let him buy parts
pretty shit movie desu

Attached: concerned_kitty.jpg (720x832, 37K)

>math and/or physics in authentic way by teatching the audience about it in a logical way that's simple and easy to understand
>implying this is possible

anyway even if it was that sounds terrible so you've convinced me this is the better timeline