This seems so autistic. Websites are designed to by used by a mouse

Attached: Qutebrowser.svg.png (1200x1200, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser#similar-projects
gitlab.com/jgkamat/jblock
gitlab.com/jgkamat/jmatrix
gitlab.com/jgkamat/jhide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a good alternative that doesn't relay on keyboard? i want a browse that's lightweighted and does what a browses do, surfing the web.
desu this isn't too bad, the only keybindings i memorized are (forward,backward,insert,copy URL,o and O for tabs)

Netscape Navigator 3 Gold

Attached: NetGold[1].png~c200.png (200x200, 100K)

btw, are there any extensions for this? or the developer feel for "mah minimalism" meme?

Ah, yes as you'll recall from the manual, it does support extensions written in python and greasemonkey plugins at the very least. I forgot if you can do more.

Also don't forget `gm` for move a tab to a number, and `:o -p` for pron.

Theres just one dev, and hes in school.
He wants to introduce an extension api, but cant just pop in Chromes.

what's the good vim-like firefox plugin these days?

>Websites are designed to by used by a mouse
you are using badly designed websites.
Think about blind people.

It does support greasemonkey plug-ins, but you'll have to manually put the scripts somewhere in the config files, I forgot where exactly, that's how I made 4chanX work here.

cool dev

Websites are mostly designed by fucking retards, so who cares?

People who aren't fucking retards?

Tridactyl is the only usable one

I use VimVixen

Oh yeah. Those millions of blind coders out there

You don't have to be coder to use web you are fucking retard.

it works fine
you can't go back to any other browser once you understand how good this is

Attached: 22-07-2019-08:41-1365x767.png (1365x767, 296K)

>minimalism
Depends on qtwebengine and PyQt.

I've only used Qutebrowser for the past year. I love it. But most the time I don't have a mouse connected to my computer.

I might switch to it when it gets proper content adblocking (at least easylist, even if not full uBlock featureset) and request control (uMatrix-style).
Until then, Pale Moon with Pentadactyl or Firefox with Tridactyl are superior.

>I might switch to it when it gets proper content adblocking (at least easylist, even if not full uBlock featureset) and request control (uMatrix-style).
Same

dillo

this
Falkon browser, made by the guys who made ungoogled chromium, which is the backend of qutebrowser.

I'm the dev - almost finished my bachelor studies (1 exam left). I'm 26 FWIW, which is about the normal age for a bachelor here (in Switzerland).

github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser#similar-projects has a list - Tridactyl seems like the most advanced one.

gitlab.com/jgkamat/jblock
gitlab.com/jgkamat/jmatrix
gitlab.com/jgkamat/jhide

Huh? Falkon has nothing to do with Ungoogled Chromium, and Ungoogled Chromium has nothing to do with qutebrowser. Both Falkon and qutebrowser use Qt's QtWebEngine library, which is a stripped down build of Chromium (with a stable API over it).

I thought they called their stripped down build of chromium, ungoogled chromium.

nvm just looked it up I'm retarded.
Thanks for your work!

kinda true, but still its a shame... because when something is open to (((dumb))) ppl they turn it into shit... specially when (((You))) are really pushing for it

>gitlab.com/jgkamat/jblock
>gitlab.com/jgkamat/jmatrix
>gitlab.com/jgkamat/jhide
Nice. Still needs some kind of UI/interactive usage (e.g. keybinds), but glad to hear that so much work has already been done.
Doesn't sound like it's ready for regular day-to-day usage, but I'm still tempted to try to run this for a while since Tridactyl (well, wext addons in general) has too many problems and Pale Moon's performance is starting to get painful.
Good job on the browser, by the way. As far as I know, it's the closest thing we have that's maintained and comparable to Pentadactyl/Vimperator.

it works fine, currently I use a vim plugin in firefox
>alternative to qb
>i want a browse that's lightweight
qutebrowser is anything but lightweight, the only thing that lightweight about that python+chromium PoS is the feature set.
the vim keybinds are great though.

keep up the good work and thanks for the browser

Lovely, I never knew there was anyone working on a ubo like extension for qutebrowser.
Frankly that already puts it ahead of Falkon unless they have something similar already.

Thanks for the work, we really appreciate it!

I'll have a look at this
uses the QtWebEngine, sounds good
blessed dev

hey, thank you so much for your project, I'd use it every day but I work as a web developer, so I really use the React dev tools, it's a shame, wish you luck though!

>lightweight
>browser
Any browser supporting modern websites can't be lightweight