What will the Internet look like in 100 years from now?

When China has pretty much taken over the entire global economy?

Attached: Maki.jpg (1080x1920, 576K)

ching chong scribbles and we never talk bad about the government

Please step on me.

In 100 years earth cucks will have some shit tier botnet installed in their brain while Mars chads will be experiencing the golden age of humanity
Maki
Maki
Maki
Maki

there will be more threads with chinese cartoons in them

the same, all chinese internets look alike

Fuck China.

I miss Makiposting, we should bring that back

Attached: 1546828740452.jpg (1080x1440, 772K)

they call her a tomato
not because she's red, because she's a fucking fruit muff muncher

pretty much what it is now, but with more chinese speakers and instead of calling them chinese cartoons ironically we'll be calling them Argentinian cartoons ironically

maki!!!

sexy feet

All of Maki is sexy

Maki feet is technology.

Ahhhh Maki...

Attached: 5c651d0d60c6a1904b66b1db0a7e25eb93e52e0f344881fa284759953c27c4c6.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I don't know where China will be but if there's heaven I wish it allows me to suck and lick Maki's feet clean

PLS STEP ON ME

In 100 years it's highly likely that something new & more involved will replace the Internet.

Everyone on the planet will become networked.

We might be able to e-mail tangible objects, meet people using holograms, turn to a 3D web, & use DNA to sign digital fingerprints as a safeguard. We might also all be supercomputers w/ thought-controlled mechanisms enabling us to search the web inside of our brains.

i want to nakadashi maki

before you even think your shitpost, police drones will fire god rods from space into your cranium

A series of tubes

we'll still be using tcp/ip
>pls kill me

Kyouko is best tomato

Attached: 1548396311269.jpg (853x947, 72K)

Gopher will rain supreme.

Me too! Me too!

So, can I let my domain expire in 100 years? Or will someone else register it and hack my mail?

won't exist. CIA will pull the plug on the experiment for its final phase, a lot of people will die, but we'll eventually regain sanity and go on living like it's perpetually 1993.

>china
China will never be shit dude. They'll be too involved trying to keep from collapsing under the weight of their own dumbfuck population. At best they will simply shut themselves off from the rest of the internet, like they already do to some degree.

China is teetering on the verge of internel collapse.
The problems with Taiwan and Hong Kong are causing it to use more and more violent means of represson. The Uighurs in the north west aren't going to put up with the heavy-handed methods for much longer.
Just mentionng forbidden topics online can result in a visit from the police.
How long will the new middle class put up with this?