Hey anons I come to you today to get help from One of the most feared groups on the internet...

Hey anons I come to you today to get help from One of the most feared groups on the internet. My friend was harassed and hacked on Instagram today and I was able to get the hackers ip (if he wasn’t using a vpn) I told him to give the account back or I would post his ip or Jow Forums as I’m not sure what can be done with it PLEASE HELP 173.252.87.34

Attached: 8BD604B4-F272-4C73-91D3-591DC59AA5C7.jpg (540x960, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismyipaddress.com/
speedtest.co.id/whois/173.252.87.34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post feet

What

We need your IP as well before we can get revenge on him.

Why

What’s that

Go onto whatismyipaddress.com/
Copy the numbers that appear next to "IPv4" and post it here
We gotta make sure the hacker knows who he's dealing with, right?

ENHANCE

I feel like you’re trolling me why would I have to do that

>friend was hacked by zuck
kek
speedtest.co.id/whois/173.252.87.34

Thats his name ? Zuck?

I haven't seen a post like this on the chans in a loooong time.

Attached: 1551901075159.png (585x633, 338K)

Your friend was abducted by Facebook.
Not much we can do for him.
:(

Really ? I was so sure that you guys get this kinda stuff often so I didn’t think anyone would help

Hold on user, if we can get OP's location then maybe we can track where Facebook is hiding his data and break into it. It wouldn't be easy, though.

You can hack him with Gentoo, install it and there's a hacking terminal on the desktop, insert the ip and you are inside

I’m not really a tech guy so I don’t know much I basically just sent him a grabify link pretending I didn’t know the account was hacked and got him to click on it I tried to threaten him to give the account back but he just laughed which makes me think he was using a vpn, the way he hacked the account was by phishing he sent a link that led to a login thing and she signed into it

What’s Gentoo sorry I’m not trying to bother you guys just don’t know what to do

>she
we're gonna need proof before we help you
post pictures of her tits so we know you're telling the truth

Don't do this. You get mustard gas.

Install arch on her computer, only way to be safe

Install arch in her vagina (male) you mean.

For those who weren’t trolling (If any) thanks for the help ! I think I’m just gonna delete the thread now

Linux mint is the official girl distro

i still don't know if this thread is ironic shitposting or someone who heard about this website and genuinely believes this shit

In all seriousness i just wanna know Is there anything that can be done guys ? Was that a real ip or was he using a vpn ?

First problem spotted, women using computers without getting a tutorial is dangerous, thats the reason why my bank account got fucked

I doubt it was his ip, im a brainlet but i dont think theres much hope, stick around for a bit or go to the request board

Thanks user I’ll stick around

I'm in. These hackers are located in an underwater based located under the Cheney Reservoir.

Attached: Capture.png (1851x765, 346K)

How did you obtain the ip?

excellent work agent user
we'll have them brought to justice in no time

I used this site called grabify and I pretended not to know the account was hacked and got him to click a link that gave me his ip

Thats bretty good

benis

your probably screwed user. even if its his real IP its probably dynamically allocated and already changed. Your only chance is that hes got a static IP with no VPN.

No no no.
This is girl (male). Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Inb4 dr evil.

What’s a static vpn?

Ip*

One that has stopped moving. Occasionally they run around a bit.

Wow, you even got a photography of the hacker. We will get him for you.