Hey Jow Forums I heard you were too smart to buy bitcoin when it was worth cents

is it true you faggots knew about it but passed it off as a joke? lmao Jow Forums keeps laughing at you and calling you retards. you could be filthy rich right now instead youre poor and arguing over iphone models hahahaha. oh God that must sting, sucks to be you Jow Forums.

Attached: bitcoin-vpn[1].png (1000x1000, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have about 45 bitcoins spread out on various exchanges. Wrote a bot back in January of 2018 that somehow got it right and trades profitably (harder than it sounds) and the rest is history.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-180639_Remotix.jpg (1500x1284, 832K)

Well we make 100k+ a month from a brainlet tier profession so we're laughing at the unemployed people over at Jow Forums trading their imaginary currencies :)

Yeah we knew about it, but Stallman said we shouldn't be greedy and should focus on Linux.

Good luck with your Ponzi scheme charges if you didn't start mining several years before everyone and their grandmother knew about bitcoin. Not to mention that some of the most prominent exchange sites just shut down and ran away with money. I'm sure there's millionaires all over Jow Forums, that's how it works.

COPE
actually based

Jow Forums skipped Bitcoin when it was cents, but Jow Forums decided to buy in at its peak. Which is more retarded?

Attached: temp1869845175.jpg (477x477, 36K)

>cope
>explained you the reasoning behind your bitcoin mining and scams associated with it
Yeah, right back at you if you get charged for fraud.

What fraud? Bitcoin is essentially a collectible like baseball cards or yugioh. The only difference is it is fungible. The "currency" thing is pure framing since it is not fiat. It's all simple. Buy it like you'd buy anything you hope will go up in value, be it a bitcoin, a comic book, classic car or whatever. If it goes up, sell. Otherwise, hey, not everything works out.

CRYPTOTODDLERS BTFO

Chainlink

I lost half a bitcoin in the instawallet hack back in the day. I also made other investments instead of bitcoin which broke even, i could have put 2.5k in bitcoin when it was around a dollar. For scale if i still had it and sold right now id have approx 26 million USD.

So yeah, i fucked up.

I'm looking at a 15k investment atm which i think has the potential to net me around 2 million in the next decade.

I'm not sure as always.

Investing in what?

I remember when people gave away bitcoins for free on Jow Forums.

Yeah ill just tell everybody. Kek.

The only thing it's going to net you is 15k less in your bank.

I did that in many threads ^ user above who lost around half a bitcoin on instawallet.

I was shitposting 'its happening' with that bitcoin bubble website during the first few bitcoin crashes, you know that site that used to show big bubbles when a large transaction hit the blockchain. It was a fun time.

I still have half a dozen paper wallets with maybe 20 -100 dollars worth of bitcoin sat in them, really dont know what to do with them other than keep em, ill liquidate em if bitcoin goes to something insane like a 250k dollars.

I did buy bitcoin but sold too early. Frankly it wasn't even worth taking out. It was more of a test thing.
I also bought what would be a 10k pizza today. That's pretty funny.

But mocking people for taking the sensible view is silly.
The people who should really feel the sting is zooms like you op. You didn't even have the sense to look to new things. The people who had exposure to btc early have the potential to make money. They've gained experience. You don't even have the capability to understand this situation.

all my coins got stolen by websites closing down and fucking off with them
rip mtgox, btc-e and wex.nz

Perhaps, i can afford to lose it though. Its pretty much a low risk investment, absolute worst case scenario is i lose about 10k on the investment, the chances of that are super slim, almost impossible

Not your keys, not your coins. Even Jow Forumslets know this much
The problem with Jow Forums isn't even the incessant crypto posting, it's the "ironic" negativity and contrary posting. There's is practically no signal in all the noise. That's why despite being about 500k deep in bitcoins I quit posting on Jow Forums. It's a waste of time.

I still want the answer to what happens when the people using bitcoin die, after all every time someone dies he won't be able to spend that crypto tacking it out of the total quantity of existing coins, contrary to normal money where it gets passed upon death, and they would reach a point where there's no enought crypto for it to be tradable

Everyone who bought cheap either used it or sold it.
There's not a single person from the early days who doesn't regret their decisions. But you know what? I don't regret not buying because it's still a scam.

Shit tier larp and cope
youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0

The fraud is trying to convince others it is worth more than it really is, or convincing them to buy into a currency you are holding, to drive up the price so you can profit.

please buy Jow Forums we need buyers to get higher
I don't want this to crash again

Attached: 1501411537531.png (785x757, 267K)

>on exchanges
RIP Anoncoins

>No cold wallets
Got what you deserved dumbass

Attached: dumbass.jpg (528x297, 98K)

>I still want the answer to what happens when the people using bitcoin die, after all every time someone dies he won't be able to spend that crypto tacking it out of the total quantity of existing coins, contrary to normal money where it gets passed upon death, and they would reach a point where there's no enought crypto for it to be tradable
Bitcoin is divisible to 8 decimal places so like 1000 bitcoins would be enough even if that were all that's left. As it stands though there's 21 million total when they all get mined so if somebody locks up some coins irretrievably, from death or incompetence or whatever, then the remaining bitcoins are that much more valuable. As far as death though, people have wills. I have several dozen bitcoins and they are in my will, the private key is also discoverable to the beneficiaries if and when that becomes necessary.
>The fraud is trying to convince others it is worth more than it really is, or convincing them to buy into a currency you are holding, to drive up the price so you can profit.
Nome of which is intrinsic to or even specifoc in any way to crypto. There are laws on the books to address financial crimes in particular pump and dump scams, boiler room bullshit, etc. The SEC and CFTC are coming and it doesn't matter where you live. Believe that.
Several hundred grand worth in a cold wallet as well. Part of my risk management is using multiple exchanges. Yes, I have been exit scammed (thanks Cryptopia), yet, here I am having only suffered a loss amounting to a small fraction of my holdings. And for the truly paranoid trader, there is the Delta. I'm there too.

>Nome of which is intrinsic to or even specifoc in any way to crypto
Literally every single Crypto turned out to be a pump and dump for rich investors praying on retards like (You) but sure, nothing to see here.
>The SEC and CFTC are coming and it doesn't matter where you live
>The SEC doing anything
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is this what you retards actually tell yourself to be able to sleep at night? Holy shit user please kill yourself immediately.

>Nome of which is intrinsic to or even specifoc in any way to crypto.
True.
>There are laws on the books to address financial crimes in particular pump and dump scams, boiler room bullshit, etc.
Which don't apply to crypto right now because the laws are behind the times.
>The SEC and CFTC are coming and it doesn't matter where you live. Believe that.
I hope so.

Yeah I didn't expect them to go straight up multimillion criminal, 3 times in a row.
Surely by the second time I should expect that to happen, but I thought "Okay, now that it happened 2 times, it's unlikely to happen again"

>RIP Anoncoins

Monero will never die. Buy, buy, buy.

>>Nome of which is intrinsic to or even specifoc in any way to crypto
>Literally every single Crypto turned out to be a pump and dump for rich investors praying on retards like (You) but sure, nothing to see here.
Is repeating this narrative how you cope with missing out? I 150x'd my initial crypto investment and these days I only trade bitcoin itself so I pretty much ignore alts. For a long time though I did trade alts and very successfully. Obviously trading isn't for everybody and (you) willl probably lose your money but that's the case in every market. The winners are smarter than the losers almost by definition.
>>The SEC and CFTC are coming and it doesn't matter where you live
>>The SEC doing anything
I'm not an authoritarian bootlicker by any means but if there is one thing the United States takes extremely seriously it's financial crimes. Not to protect the little guy (lol) but to maintain supremacy. The extra-territorial reach of US law enforcement in this regard is legendary. They are coming.

100k a month, zimbaway?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times. Shoot me in the head.

Attached: images3.jpg (299x168, 11K)

kek

It'll trickle down

I really don't give a shit about all the recent crypto larping on this board but if you truly believe the SEC is gonna do jack shit about crypto then you got some very bad news coming your way.

>crypto

Jow Forums is a pure meme board. There is no actual conversation to be had there hence why legitimate discussion of ostensible Jow Forums related topics happens elsewhere. Fucking sucks

true unfortunately Jow Forums is an absolute shithole overrun wiht pajeets, retards and shills. and I say that as a fellow bizlet. we do have some dank memes every once in a while at least but forget about having an actual discussion there.

Doesn't matter. Rules are rules. Please surrender when the mods come or you'll be shot.

the rules state
>Begging for cryptocurrency is against the rules!
nothing against discussing them. eat a dick you statist bootlicker

Crypto is restricted to the technical aspects on Jow Forums. If you were here when this was a big problem you'd know.
You can absolutely come here and discuss different work proofs for crypto if you want. You can't come here and talk about the market price.
It's obviously _not_ Jow Forums related. It's as unrelated to Jow Forums as some tech executive posting his meals on Twitter.

Yes, Moloch forbid the latest desktop ricing thread or iToddler toy thread get slid. The sanctity of Jow Forums must be preserved

funny that we just went from $3k to $10k again :)

ur loss

How do we get into the game, bros?

Attached: 1551909007505.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

You wanna get in on a dip. Say you have $1000 to start. Wait for bitcoin to drop to 9500 then go in with $2500. If it dips more, get another $2500 at the $8500 price point. If it keeps going down, spend the $5000 you have left at around the $7700 price point. Through all this, if the price rises after a buy, sell some. If it rises, sell more. When it inevitably dips again, buy back in. Keep doing this until you make it.

There is /smg/

I meant to say 10,000 to start but the point stands

One of the few bright spots there despite the extreme levels of tripfaggotry. /smg/ memes are even superior to the rest of Jow Forums

I only have one hundred bucks and some pennies. I'm never gonna make it.

>Crypto is restricted to the technical aspects on /g
so youre saying I could actually open a BSV thread here and hope for a well-rounded discussion? Jow Forums is so full with retards and paid shills they will never discuss the actual tech behind this project.

kek buy high sell low muh Jow Forums

I'm not buying your bags.

>The "currency" thing is pure framing since it is not fiat.
What?

That's true of any general, they concentrate and amplify tripfags.

>BSV
You might be disappointed by what you hear on Jow Forums if you think BSV is a good project.

What I'm saying is people often frame crypto tokens as a "currency" when really it's better thought of as a digital collectible. Calling it currency does nothing but attract regulatory scrutiny. You don't generally see the gubmint breathing down the necks of magic the gathering card traders after all.