It's okay when AMD does it

it's okay when AMD does it

Attached: mbNilai.jpg (1044x583, 186K)

>[removed by moderators]

Attached: download.jpg (373x550, 33K)

genuinely struggling to give a shit about this

>card at 100 °C
>working as intended

Attached: 1528738515570.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

> plebbit

Attached: d5f6o9n-e2068fe6-0163-43c7-9434-871cb8c1a1db.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>posting Reddit screenshots
time to get the rope

Since Reddit has Jow Forums4chan maybe we should have Jow Forums.org/reddit

Attached: 1562901037317.jpg (499x499, 52K)

quality cope from the drones, as usual

>100C
lmao my gaming laptop didn't even get that hot with a dead fan

despite what people say usually these stories and tales of doa hardware usually involve gross user error

that's because of thermal throttling

>BROWSING REDDIT TO MAKE THREADS ON Jow Forums
This is your mindset.

In this case, the gross user error was to buy AMD

and you're saying his system doesn't have thermal throttling?

apparently not no or it wouldn't have committed suicide

dud
in literally any product you buy there is x% chance that its going to be faulty one
if u have that problem ask for a refund or new one

glad i could help fellow second grader

>anyone unironically buying any tech products within a month release
>unironically buying a blower card and not waiting for not retarded designs to come out
thanks for betatesting normans

Why are redditors allowed to come here?
Why doesn't the card just shut down when reaching 100°C?
Why would you think 100°C is normal operating temperature for a desktop card?
I become paranoid when my 1080 reaches 83°C.

Because chip is designed for 110°C and running 10 degrees lower isn't going to kill it. My stock cooler 4870 ran at 95 degrees under load without a problem.

>I was actually surprised how slilent the 5700XT blower fan was.
>100C while gaming
GEEEEE I WONDER WHY

that's not how gpus die.

Just because it won't instantly die when reaching 100°C or more doesn't mean it won't fry if it remains at this temp for a prolonged period of time.

I liked my FX6300 and my RX590 but amd sucks dicks lol

holy shit yes, and then what we do is take down the other board listings so only oldfags will be able to find the good stuff. keep the /reddit/ link right at the top so the zoomers can find their way into the containment zone ASAP.

>OP posts intel thread from reddit
Lmao xD look at this incel fag
>OP posts AMD thread from reddit
ew reddit gross, whats the 5700 XT again?

>People that buy first batch anything get cucked again by non existent QA
Oh no I really feel for these people and don't struggle at all to give the slightest fucking shit about it.

Good idea. Or just create a board called Incel(internet Celebrities and Social Media) and move every Twitter and Reddit screenshot there.

>if you're going to buy AMD, make sure you do it at this particular time and date

I don't care about reddit or shitty AMD GPUs but why was this guys post deleted?

No you knuckle dragging mouth breathing $brand shill. Early adopters no matter if Incel Novideo or AnotherMassiveDisappointment always get cucked. But whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to sleep at night.

>my car engine seems to be steaming and on fire
>but this is how it came from the dealer so I guess its fine

Attached: shrug-face.jpg (650x507, 16K)

Attached: 1492903885107.png (1552x1762, 1.15M)

>yet another plebbit b8 screencap thread
Why do these retards leave their pig stye? That is your home, stay in your home, redditors!

That's obviously a bug with Speccy not being able to read the CPU temp censors.

jacob dinner's ready
please turn off that game
but first i need to save !
i.dont even know
what game i wanna play
i guess ill play the second max payne

>state of the art GPU doesn't have thermal throttling
yeah right, it overheated because AMD GPUs are housefires

Your the drone retard.

sounds like a cooler/fan failure resulting in a dying GPU due to overheating since start. too bad this nigga is way too retarded to post some HWinfo or whatever during a GPU load like gayman

>td;dr
RMA it

cope, poor piece of shit.

I have dreams of all the amd defense force posts on here being accompanied by a selfie of the poster. Holy shit it would be hilarious. So many fat neets and 14 year olds. You people have an emotional investment in a brand and defend it against other brands, literally the greatest argument for mass genocide.

>t. Rajeesh

obviously because of the last paragraph - he got a defective card and instead of replacing it he pushed it to death

What is problem anyway? There is always faulty computer parts. 2080ti had huge chance of dying for the first months. Evga literally was bursting in flames. Just RMA and move along.

obvious fake.
if it isn't, it's just a dud. No matter how good the QC is, there's gonna be DOA cards.

>retard monitors temps
>doesn't figure anything is wrong

We're on 4channel though, what's the problem?

Top brainlets in this thread not understanding that junction temperature is not comparable to pre-vega or nvidia's concept of GPU temperature. There is a reason navi throttles at 110C junction temp, while nvidia throttles at like 84 and shuts down at 105. There's easily a 15-20C difference between junction and die temperatures in the extreme cases.

You see a similar situation with Intel CPUs where spikes in CPU load puts the per-core junction temperature way above the old fashioned "cpu temperature".

That said, the 5700 XT at stock settings runs stupidly hot. 90C+ die, vrm and gddr6 temperatures. I wouldn't be surprised if it just fucking dies like that.

AMDfags on suicide watch.

>Buying first-release stock cooler AMD GPUs

Attached: 1370544773953.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Nvidia is using the "old" standard for Tj max, while AMD is using their new Tctrl and Tdie measuring. Nvidia's 84C = 100+C Tj and AMD's 100/110C = 100/110C tc/td

Chip may be designed to run up to 110C but that doesn't mean everything is fine. His cooler was likely faulty and as a result not just the GPU, but also memory or something else was overheating. But it's not like a commoner can check that.

>100c
Why was he even bothering to monitor it if he saw that and thought it was ok?

Bad memory. Probably a bad batch of DDR5 floating around there that made it through QC. Nvidia had a similar issue on the RTX cards. Also remember thousands of people buy one and have no issues. But you get those few unlucky people who get a bad card and come post it on the internet so it appears there is a bigger problem than there actually is.

>nsfb
What could that mean?

>Jow Forums.org/reddit
>reddit
>6 letters
Doesn't really align with the board naming convention.

>DDR6
fixed.

This place is already reddit, 80% of the people here come from reddit and haven't been in Jow Forums for more than two years. Just look at how bad the posts are, faggts fish for (You)s as if it was their upvote counter

I remember when we still had passive cards, like the 8500gt, they could go up to 110 and even above. 80-90 degrees were just fine.

ov vey goy, posting anti-AMD stuff in antisemitic!