Pajeet youtube flooding

Hey Jow Forums, long time no see.

Lately I'm been interested into compiler and assembler design, and being the usual-lazy-me, I started searching for tutorials, lectures and presentations on youtube.

What I found out was bizarre: No joke, almost all the videos about this topic are produced by pajeets! This is weird.

I want your opinion, why do you think pajeets have flooded youtube with their CS tutorials? Am I just blind? I swear I'm not introducing any bias into the search terms, I use terms like "compiler design" or "assembler design" or "t-diagrams".

Attached: cspaj.jpg (246x138, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indians have been flooding youtube with cs tutorials since before 2010
it's one of the few ways to escape india

What do you mean "escape india"? Make enough money to migrate?

every single topic even mildly related to CS is spammed with pajeets.
Is there a way to block videos from india? I know one of you autists must have made a pajeet blocking extension.

This makes little sense. Why aren't they prevalent in other fields too? Why only CS?

one of the primary aspirations for most educated indians is to leave india, yes. not by making money but by getting a job.

That's just sad... Is India so awful that all those educated people want to go away?

The strangest thing is they aren't speaking Indian, but 'English'. Like, what the hell's their target audience?

Regardless whether it requires high or low IQ, it most definitely requires education, which those indians certainly have.

I mean, what, does India only have CS universities and nothing else?!

Little growth and opportunity.
Their is a good presentation online
somewhere on how the US
takes highly skilled and potential
entrepreneurs away from other countries
like India; this keeps these countries
from growing. I also think you have to
have a government that not broken like
India. These are mine, and other’s,
opinions on the matter so take it all with
a grain of salt.

>have to choose between upper middle class life in the west or literally having no electricity or running water outside of major cities
the choice is obvious

they're pretty prevalent in the other engineering fields as well. but the pay and prestige gap and h1b prospects between cs and the other fields is widening fast.
my dad said it was economics that was flooded with Indians when he was an undergrad.

Economics, you say?! Interesting...

you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

this was the late 80s early 90s. tech wasn't profitable and even the engineering majors went into management back then

that's like that in most poor countries user

It's the same with higher level chem/bio courses

jesus christ

thats the problem with mass immigration. the best of poor countries want to escape instead of improving it. so you have countries losing all their best and at the same time all the good countries getting overrun.

Lmao the whip sellers

Why do pajeets almost universally write in a retarded way / make bizarre grammatical choices?

if you want to see something really bizarre then search for smartphone reviews. Its 95% pajeets that can barely speak english

It gets drilled into them from the day they join school, ESL teachers who force them to rote learn everything instead of getting creative or thinking on your own.

why can't these fucking ragheads learn to speak proper english? your video is USELESS since no one can understand you!