Are these ear plug the best things you can use to block out noises...

Are these ear plug the best things you can use to block out noises? My room has crappy sound resistance and I can hear everything outside, the dog barking, little kids playing, next foor neighbour crappy music, the person in the next room and under me. Its too annoying.

Attached: 1547537945805.png (1500x1072, 1.05M)

I recommend another type of plug if you know what I mean

Those are pretty good. I have those exact earplugs that I use at the gun range. I would say get some earbuds and music/white noise if you really want to block out the external noise.

get anc headphones, they feel like magic mute button for outside world noises

I use a loud as fuck AC unit as a fan and it seems to let me sleep even if shit gets noisy.

they are decent for moderate noise reduction yes (the disposable ones), i dont advise wearing them all the time though as you get too much of a tolerance for it and it makes noises worse when not wearing
try a background fan or radio tuned to static

Earplugs are good, but best combined with noise cancelling headphones.

enjoy your ear infection

And what if I do?

Take a loud speaker and make it play white noise at the maximum volume possible
That should drown the exterior sound

can confirm, have worn these for about 9 months in a noisy lab.
i have a pair of moulded in ear headphones now that fit tight. i listen to podcasts with some low volume static noise that drowns out this low droning noise that comes from one piece of equipment.

I use white noise (rain thunder forest and stuff like that) to sleep, its about deviation from the base line noise floor, if it gets really quiet and a door slams that will wake you up, but it does not stand out if you have a higher noise floor.

lol looks like a buttplug xD

Change your room?

No, it doesn't do shit. The material only blocks certain frequencies so you'll still be hearing all the noise, but just with certain frequencies muffled.

They re good, although a little big for some ears

You need to create a room within a room.

If you want some quiet at your desk (etc), get a good pair of iems with good foam tips for best isolation. Or get a pair of ANC headphones, they won't work as well but they'll be good enough for desk.

For bed, create a room within a room. Literally buy a bunkbed or a loft to put your matress under. Use the top as storage for heavy things, drape the sides with heavy blankets. More mass = better sound isolation.

You could put up cheap foam sound absorbing panels on your walls and they'll cut down the sound reflections but won't stop the noises to begin with.

Attached: 71H+RRaXvML._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 225K)

>my country got flooded with Venezuelan refugees
>forced to hear their monkey noises, all day, every day

Attached: 1550155015896.jpg (1000x1000, 923K)

The Honeywell Max30 plugs block most low frequencies, which is typically what louder noises are. The other key is to use them correctly and actually insert them fully into the ear canal and not just sit on your ear like I see a lot of morons do.

Get pic related, it's a box with three different types that you can try.
I prefer the wax type, because they actually fucking fit my ears.
Silicone also works in a pinch, but is somewhat less comfy.
I used to be able to use the foam ones, but nowadays my earholes don't cooperate with that shit anymore.

Attached: ohropax-test-box[1].jpg (600x600, 142K)

i was like you but then i started blasting touhou music 7/24 no matter what i'm doing. i don't do anything anymore.