In 22 July 2009, Windows 7 final build (7600 RTM) was finished and released to manufacturing (OEMs)...

In 22 July 2009, Windows 7 final build (7600 RTM) was finished and released to manufacturing (OEMs) . It was not until 22 october it was released to the public.

Why do nobody cares? It's one of the best OS out there. I haven't seen anyone mention it.

>but muh Windows 10 is better because is newer
Have sex with a woman

Long live to Windows 7.
blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2009/07/22/windows-7-has-been-released-to-manufacturing/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-19-14-08.png (1080x1920, 176K)

Because nobody here is paid enough to celebrate birthday of a fucking operating system.

What do we do once Micro$oft pulls the plug lads?

Just keep using it?

>forgetting the superior choice

Attached: Windows XP.png (1920x1080, 598K)

Fuck updates. We (or at least i) will keep using it nevertheless. We have the decision, not microshit.

And anyways, updates today are crap. They just forced telemetry system in one of the last ones

XP got an update a few months ago. They'll NEVER pull the plug completely.

Here's a pape to celebrate it.

Attached: img02.jpg (1920x1200, 491K)

>winbabies
this is a technology board, go back to /v/

The only reason it got an update was because of that ransomware that spread using windows own network tools.

What else do you need updates for? """features"""? If there's something dangerous you'll get an update.

I'm just going to install 10 honestly. It's been around long enough to work out a lot of the kinks and I'm just not a bad enough dude to run and an unsupported OS. Not looking forward to the move at all but what can you do

There are most likely sever other known vulnerabilities never got get patched after Microsoft ended support for XP, the only thing that got patched was that one in particular

> Hi, FBI / your local police / government spying apparatus speaking
> please keep using an outdated and no longer supported operating system to make it easier to exploit your machine
> outdated and no longer supported operating systems are the best!
> keep using it, goyim.
consider killing yourself at the earliest opportunity. go to nearest & highest building, jump off the fucker. don't forget to do some flips and shit on the way down.

Iv just rebuilt my main Desktop with Windows 7 today after my newly installed ssd fucked up after 6 months.

Mass paranoia have sex

>What happens is a build gets designated as a RTM contender after going through significant testing and meeting our quality bar for RTM.
What the fuck did they do with their testers? They are clearly not working on Windows 10.

I'm staying on bestdows 7.
Maybe if someone makes a windows 10 crack, disables cortana, all botnet and puts a 7 skin on it, ill switch.
For now, windows 7 is stable and functions.

>not understanding it's easier for them to track you on windows 10 because its tracking is built in, on windows 7 it doesn't have this feature and is harder to track you hence why they want you to upgrade.
neck yourself

>I'm just going to install 10 honestly. It's been around long enough to work out a lot of the kinks and I'm just not a bad enough dude to run and an unsupported OS. Not looking forward to the move at all but what can you do
Uhhh, not move? What possible benefit does it offer? Don't deliberately buy hardware unsupported on Windows 7/8.1 in the meantime.

>best i can do
Linux is a thing

Go back to r/windows faggit

The irony.

Security updates. I use my computer to do more than just play games