Only a few months left until they pull the life support. What will you do then, 7 bros?

Only a few months left until they pull the life support. What will you do then, 7 bros?

Attached: 2019-03-21-image-19.jpg (1846x1230, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4012598
catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4500331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep using 7

xubuntu

>MS
>technical support
LOL

Nothing at all.

: )

Attached: 1551845248301.png (201x250, 5K)

fpbp
/thread

fpbp

I don't have a laptop so this doesn't affect me

>unironically using Windows 7 in the year 2009+10
>not installing every single update for your Wangblows that Microsoft shoves down your throat including the ones that enable Win10-style telemetry.

what a dead and overused meme

debian lesbian!

I'ts not like I have any alternatives, I tried Ubuntu Mate on my shitty Toshiba with 1GB ram and 200 SDD and even that supossed lightweight OS still runs like shit.
Only Win7 seems to run okay atm, I just disable WinUpdate and all that shit. I think using win7 and the sp1 is my only viable option until I stop being a neet and upgrade my shitty setup.

Attached: IMG_7819.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

>tfw using Ultimate

Attached: spookette.png (815x795, 208K)

WINTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1563474178411.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

I already switched to Lesbian GNU/Linux when Windows 10 came out. I had hoped, stupidly, that Windows 8 was an aberration and that they'd go back and say "Oh, yeah, that was pretty retarded of us, huh?". Nope, they doubled down on the shit UI and added a bunch of malware to it, so I knew what I had to do. Switching wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be, actually.

>ubuntu MALE
WOAAAH chill my bro thats pretty sexist t b h. you need to stop and learn to respect women as equals

I just switched to debian from xubuntu and I couldn't be happier. The LXQT desktop is incredibly impressive. It feels modern without being garbage like gnome

Switch to 10 like a good goy

i would use win xp if not dx12

Already found a solution months ago.

Attached: fedora.jpg (1600x1200, 190K)

*tips*

...get this...

*tips fedora*

Nothing, I have a firewall and common sense.

Just like all the XPtards continued using XP, so too shall the 7tards continue using 7.

>xubuntu
>lxqt
u wot

Try Manjaro.

Attached: a0QjVgB_460s.jpg (460x687, 31K)

Nothing because I plan to use Win10 in a virtual machine on my Win 7 host so I'll be safe

Attached: 1562468658318.jpg (3840x2160, 771K)

he wasn't asking you, he was asking 7 bros

Does Fedora have something like "Additional Drivers" like Ubuntu that lets you easily install drivers, or do you have to manually install them?

That's the only thing keeping me on Ubuntu, because it lets me easily install D-Link wifi driver

t. Boomer

Attached: Boomers!!!!!!!.png (1244x700, 1.68M)

Great selfie, how's Windows 10 treating you?

cope

No one can be THIS retarded

This. Pajeet10 is gonna have to fuck it self right off.

Having useless features you dont need bloating your OS and pre-activated too right? Way to go dumbfuck

You have to enable RPMfusion (both free and nonfree) and then install it manually. There's no GUI as far as I know.

You're retarded if you are a gamer and are still on Windows 7. You're missing out on some good deals that require Windows 10 like Xbox Game Pass.

Attached: D9DFB934-A675-4812-9534-B24B07CC4021.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

I already migrated to Windows 10

You're retarded if you are a gamer and are still on Windows 10. You're missing out on some good old games that require Windows 7 like Darkest Hour.

Works on my machine or I can just plain emulate any old game

>having to do extra steps to play a game
why not just use linux at that point?

[gets ransomwared upon connecting to the Internet]

>Emulating
>Hard
Kill yourself faggot I bet you have or want a mac for muh simplicity

>implying that linux is hard
the amount of cope is hilarious

FPBP
get fucked Pajeet

Attached: 1342759643212.jpg (853x480, 279K)

As we have said many times, the EOL applies only to the vast uninformed, naive masses.

Attached: winCdfew.jpg (1184x315, 47K)

My Windoze box is only for gaymen and it's been on Windows 10 since I built it in 2017.

>he's going to spend $350 to keep using an aging OS for another three years
Just get Windows 10 if you're obsessed with Windows, it's the best version yet. Or do the sane thing and switch to GNU/Linux.

>he thinks I'm going to pay for the extra updates to get them
tech illiterate boomer detected

ok so you're going to be running pos ready 7 or whatever

exactly like windows xp fags were doing because they couldn't upgrade to a better version of windows

the cycle repeats itself, those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, and this time it's you

it’s pretty good, but I think it’s pretty buggy.

You seem to be under the impression that an OS is no longer usable after EOL. XP works fine today.

u r a idiot

Attached: SPECS.png (646x575, 55K)

All I see is a desperate man clinging to the past. Listen man, let me tell you a story. I owned a couple Windows phones. Really liked them. But they had no apps, so the platform died. Just like how 7 is going to die now that support is ending. I learned to move on, and now enjoy the popular new platform that is full of life (Android) just like you will be forced to love Windows 10. It all comes down to how long you want to fuck around with workarounds and weird versions and patches for an obsolete operating system.

Yes

>eternalblue
>bluekeep
nothin personnel

Not everyone wants a stripped down Arch install on a thumbdrive.

seethe?

I use Xubuntu you absolute retard. Enjoy your pozzed OS.

Also, arch is a minimal disto- unlike all those others which are SO BLOATED with things like "thunar" and "the gnu coreutils"

Attached: arch2.jpg (650x4377, 949K)

>using windows in 2019

i use manjaro you dumb dumb.
i was replying with buzzwords because that's all you seem to understand.

so uh uh uhh rent free!!

This.

This, maybe install Manjaro since I'm not a fan of the path Canonical has been going down lately

Attached: 5b2.png (460x215, 207K)

Fpbp

Try ReactOS, it runs (sometimes) on even toastier hardware and stuff might work just fine on it

Move to Linux. Also, if you want to keep using Microshit: Windows 8.1 is supported until 2023 and is just as good as 7. Windows 10 is where the real horrors are.

POS Ready has another year and a half or some shit. Even after that i'll probably still use it. Or maybe i'll try 8.1.

exactly like MPC

I really, really hope there is some malware group that has found an extreme exploit and is keeping it a secret until the support ends. Something that will basically allow them to take control of any PC connected to the internet. It will be glorious to see the billion luddites that still haven't upgraded panic as their PC becomes unusable as best, or losing all their account and data at worst.

Unfortunately Microsoft caved yet again and released an EternalBlue patch for XP. I don't think Microsoft has the balls to stop releasing these patches.

>nothin personnel
*teleports behind you*

>eternalblue
catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4012598
>bluekeep
catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4500331

heh, 2ez

Attached: 1528091483565.jpg (532x555, 135K)

Ask xi jinping to tell Microsoft to keep supporting it or else.

idiot

Shitty that the laptop in the pic is a Sandy Bridge thinkpad (L520?) That has plenty of performance for W10, but no official drivers or support.

Debian is comfy, I still need to see if I can move an abused install to Buster without making a mess.

The win32 api is gonna stay the same. It's fucking windows, patches and compatibility (besides maybe for hardware) are not required. people will easily be able to get another 10 years out of 7

>but no official drivers or support.
Microsoft ported sandy bridge integrated graphics support to W10. It's kinda hacky since you have to get it from them instead of Intel but it works.

Hope it runs well in a Qemu VM

unfathomable

>Only a few months left until they pull the life support.
Maybe for you, poorfag. Go use Windows 10 and make sure to click on those ads lmao.

Attached: 2023.png (615x262, 21K)

>paying for it
dumb normalfag

I don't care. MS pulled back NVME support on win7 a long time ago but that doesn't stop me from using it.

Planning on:
>iMac 5k 27"
>8GB of RAM (self upgrade to 40)
>i9 9900k
>Radeon Pro 580X
>512GB SSD

Will run W10 in Parallels if I need anything.

Already installed Mint, gonna dual boot it with 10 and only use 10 for video games and only if I absolutely have to.

go to osx

there's literally an ad for windows 10 in OP's picture lol
nice ads win7 cucks

>using windows in current year

based

>people now claim Windows 7 and 8.1 are ancient and obsolete
>people now unironically like Windows 10
How did we get here?

Kids are now allowed on the internets

What's Windows 7 and OSX mixed together?

>there's literally an ad for windows 10 in OP's picture
Only because someone voluntarily chose to install it.

Serenity?

Nothing, keep using Windows 7.

10 is objectively better if you take an afternoon to set it up the way you want. I stuck with 7 until earlier this year and it was a stupid decision. Should have switched much earlier.

Explain how one get ransomware with all shitty bloaty services disabled with AV+FW?
Even on my old working XP, I didn't get one...

dualboot
ganoo splash lincucks for everything
telemetry10 for gaymen

There is no point to upgrade to Windows 10, when Windows 7 working properly and it's faster.

Attached: Windows 10 is SHIT.jpg (799x1044, 372K)

Add to that an OS hardening tools like SysHardener/Hard_Configurator, Sand-boxed Browsers with blocked any downloads through the group policy, such Chromium, uBlock Origin in medium blocking mode. and your chances to get infected by malware, ransomware etc are close to zero, at least in Windows 7.

That laptop looks like something designed for Windows XP, is this intentionally done to give the reader a subconscious notion that Windows 7 is the equivalent to XP from the same era or what?

>benchmarks from FUCKING 2015
ancient

Good catch
It's exactly that, Windows 7 is 10 YEARS OLD like this laptop, get rid of it and install Windows 10 NOW!