RIP Deluge

So what is the best torrent client on PC and why is it not Deluge anymore?

Attached: delugional_in_the_head.png (501x330, 27K)

It never was. Use qbittorrent

qbittorrent, if you're not computer illiterate.
>and why is it not Deluge anymore?
it has always been terrible. you're not fooling anybody.

use transmission and stop opening these threads every fucking day.

libtorrent

t*xati

Bitcomet obviously

qBittorrent

/thread

I use this on Windows, it just werks. Transmission on my linux boot tho

utorrent best client

qBittorrent for desktop, Deluge for servers.

who the fuck says /thread anymore
is anything broken with your deluge or you just want the latest version just because? this is the current state for the next version
I'm using deluge here and didn't have problems, it does its job

Attached: .png (646x203, 5K)

>it's another "i expect software to be in development forever and will throw a tantrum if it is not" affair

>Deluge is a torrent client
Deluge are three deluged clients. Deluged is the best torrent client. It has always been, and it looks like it won't change anytime soon. Literally stop being a faggot and use deluged.

STALLED

Meme

2.0.3 has been released.

If you actually read the website
>Unfortunately due to move to GTK3 and Python 3 there is no installer package currently available for Windows.

Just use Transmission, dude.

botnet

Deluge on my PC, Transmission on my box.

Never had any issues with either.

>pyshit

Good riddance.

so can i ask you a question? a software that becomes mature, no longer needs features, its inherently worse than software that is updated regularly?

thats not even it. they just want the appearance of "up to date". they dont even read the update notes for anything they use and actually think programming is magically making software better every few weeks or something. newer = better and more secure, thats all that matters. for an internet application there are constant, bleeding edge security patches and optimizations to make the program run even more blazing fast!

kys
It's not good to rely on internet-connected software that isn't getting security updates at least.

>It's not good to rely on internet-connected software that isn't getting security updates at least.
Well what security update does need? Have you found any vulnerabilities?

Deluge is actually getting updates. OP is just a wintoddler and his inferior OS is no longer supported.

>implying only publicly-known vulnerabilities exist
fucking nu-Jow Forums