Let's see what's on Jow Forums today

>let's see what's on Jow Forums today

Attached: tranny.png (2532x3844, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Epic_Beard_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get on /v/'s level. also

Attached: Why the fuck haven't those words been filtered yet?.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

That webm is mostly self aware shitposting if nothing else

I wish there was a purge, random days where everyone who posts something where over 25% of the content is these words get permabanned.

Attached: do-something.gif (500x276, 1.86M)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

mods have been dropping a lot of nukes that ban everyone who posts in shit threads in the past weeks. the problem is that these bans only last one day

It's self contained shitposting, Jow Forums is malignant and hit metastasis with the election

This is the new normal
Jesus Christ

A better purge would be when 100% of trannies finally go 41%.

see

Just wait all trannies will off themselves any way.
No need for purges.

dilate

This has been a problem with Jow Forums since long before the election though, it's practically board culture at this point

>why yes I am completely unironically mentally ill, how could you tell?

Mentally ill because I do not even want to talk about politics but Jow Forums appears to be just /leftypol/? Or mentally ill because Jow Forums mods seem to be the most easilly offended mods even by posts that do not contain "bad words"? This board is just too toxic and if I were not in IT I would never come here.

Before I make this post I have to change my ip so that I can speak my mind. Now let me tell you why people may spam "dillate" - on this board there is an abnormal amound of left leaning people and nazi mods. Every single time I have been banned on Jow Forums it was because I made a post here. I do not even post offensive posts but I make posts that do not support left leaning narratives. You trannies always get buthurt and start a political war when someone tells you that many of the stuff you belief are retarded and while the media supports your view, this does not make it better. Yet you do not argue or if you do, yoh do not agree on anything and just reeeee. That is if you even express an opinion, usually you just post "have sex" like some sort of NPC programmed response. You then get the usually answer to your shitpost and that is to dillate. I do not know why but tech is just full of crazy people. You guys activelly make me go to finance because it is a boys club where women are threated as they should. No finance person would wear programming socks or talk about how good communism is. And no other place is that power hungry - maybe only arts and marketing are as retarded as you. God damn how I wish I could live in 90s when you trannies were in mental institution.

yikes

If this is unironically what you believe is happening seek help, I'm not even memeing, you're obsessed to the point of complete delusion

>Mentally ill because [...] Jow Forums appears to be just /leftypol/?
If you genuinely believe that you must be out of your mind, yes. t. different user

Let me guess the post is too long for you and that is why you try to to make fun of it without giving counter arguments?

Nah, it is not really /leftypol/ but it is the most left leaning board I visit. I am sure that art boards are going to be more left, but they tend to talk about... art, not politics. Jow Forums had like 20% of topics that are in one way or another connected to politics and the discussion in those threads fastly becomes toxic

>it is the most left leaning board I visit
That's not saying much

>the most left leaning board
Because it was something besides an extreme right echo chamber until a few months ago. Nobody is shilling "lefty politics" let alone extreme politics in every single thread like Jow Forums does, and they even do it for free

>on this board there is [...] mods
dude, Jow Forums has less moderation than fucking /tv/. the last time this board had a dedicated janitor he went rogue and deleted half of the catalog. now there is only one mod that comes to delete threads and post randomly once a day.

>Jow Forums mods
mods are global, you retard

Also Jow Forums political discussions are like the moat laughable shit ever - both sides act like zealots, but do not use words or arguments but throw shitty memes and insults. And then when you write a paragraph that is 10 words long, the mods come and bann you for "off-topic". Let me guess the topic of this thread is "have sex"?

>both sides
It's Jow Forums sperging the fuck out over literally everything and sane people telling them to fuck off which causes further tantrums. It isn't even a left vs right thing, it's a people here to talk about technology vs Jow Forums thing

>I do not even post offensive posts but I make posts that do not support left leaning narratives.
what you really mean is you tell trannies to kill themselves.

I visit a lot of boards, maybe more than half of them actually. No other board can be so shit for discussions ( actually /b/ is worse )

Obviously not him but I'm liberal and hate trannies, or at least the ones that mutilate themselves and constantly virtue signal about it. That said this is Jow Forums, not /tranny&jew watch/

way too real ):

>No other board can be so shit for discussions
That's not because this board was left-wing, quite the opposite.

okay retard

jesus christ
imagine solving a fucking captcha for posting and then
dilate

Kinda rich coming from the person who wrote this

Jow Forums was left wing but didn't constantly talk about politics until the SJW witch hunt of 2014, newfags need to stop rewriting history. Jokingly saying nigger and fag didn't mean anyone was right wing, you faggots missed the memo that they were jokes

>t. the Jow Forumstard that just wrote a schizophrenic wall of text

Talking about missing the memo

that's not true
Jow Forums has always been heterogeneous politically
This was WIDELY celebrated in /b/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Epic_Beard_Man
I was here btw, and remember it. I was so happy back then.

>Literally /v/ level fagotry
>"Intel vs amd"
>Battlestations
>How do I install python
Honestly any non-programmers/sysadmins should get out

(you)
Again stop trying to revise history. Old Jow Forums hated both the extreme right and extreme left, now Jow Forums is literally the highest traffic board and they still act like they're a boogeyman

Whether you like it or not, le /v/ boogeyman threads are Jow Forums related as the intent is talking about technology, posting about trannies and jews at every given opportunity is not.

I'm also doing a master's in IT management before you try to gatekeep me, though your next reply will be how it doesn't count anyway

*crack**sip*
reminds me of finnaposting on /asp/

>Jow Forums is literally the highest traffic board
And the mentality is very much the same on almost every single board, more or less, but somehow Jow Forums is still offensively left-wing in some people's minds. At this point I genuinely don't know what "ledt-wing" is supposed to mean to these people.

>At this point I genuinely don't know what "ledt-wing" is supposed to mean to these people
people who only want to gas *some* of the jews, not all of them

>stop trying to revise history
>please accept my views and facts
LMAO
>Jow Forums hated both the extreme right and the extreme left
again
More like the opposite: this site has always had a thing for extreme ideologies (Hitlr, Staln, and such)
The only thing that has changed are opinions towards degeneracy. It was generally accepted, along with gor. It is controversial now.
back to plebbit pls.

>both sides
come on now, user. Jow Forums posters make EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION ABOUT RACE/TRANNIES/DA JOOS/LE EPIC REDPILL XDD FUCK LIBKEKS HAHA NIGGER NIGGER etc

>IT management
nice try. come back when you have an MS in Computer Engineering

here
pottery

Attached: 1560157609716.jpg (706x684, 44K)