Anons who are or were in college, on what did you work on as a part time job and how did you manage it?

Anons who are or were in college, on what did you work on as a part time job and how did you manage it?

Attached: 1554514697655.jpg (720x480, 28K)

I never worked

I just did research / TAing for classes. Probably the best gig you can get in terms of learning, applying knowledge and making money as well.

I work fulltime in a production line.

Attached: dead inside.jpg (566x653, 135K)

I played WoW.

Delivered/cooked pizza. Eventually worked part time on campus for IT, immediately dropped that and the master's program for an internship and went from there.

I don't work. School is my work.

Was a ticket jockey for a school. I never was able to balance it and am now NEET for six years.

Attached: 1__smp5Q_QVnZU-ZcsZBjJDw.jpg (709x765, 63K)

My work doesn't give me that many hours. I feel bad that I dropped out of uni. Any chance I had of being normal is completely shot now. Oh well, college is more my speed anyway.

Attached: 1503438164672.png (720x720, 911K)

Dishwashing at a restaurant that was near where I lived. The shifts were only on Fridays and weekends (and sometimes Thursday evenings), so there weren't any classes during that time.

Sure, I didn't have much of a life outside classes and homework, but it was a cashflow.

Attached: coffin HayateTCB_Asakaze_Risa_coffin_7566.jpg (350x300, 108K)

I count inventory at a local mcdonalds as well as clean. As much as the job makes me want to kill myself, I met all my closest friends working there and am planning to be in a class with a few of them in the upcoming semester. I can manage it pretty well, working only weekends and still have a consistent positive cash flow

i was a math tutor for a college
was pretty fun but pay was shit

DIE, ANIMETARD

I had a research assistant gig, paid like $12.50 an hour but I didn't need the money. Shit job, my prof was trying to cite her own papers

I got a real job after college making six figures

In college now. Working at a Crapple store because have good pay and benefits for part timers. The hours just suck.

I worked a full time software developer job and studied full time. My job was an hour bus away, I'd study/do assignments on the way and back from work. When I got home I'd study a bit more. I'd wfh on days I had tests, and take time off often when I needed to cram

I did various projects in my free time. I also did 4 internships, each during a summer

Work study program as a receptionist for the school of music. The manager liked me because I was on Speech team in highschool.

Attached: 1544900834368.jpg (971x565, 139K)

My family is not poor

I work in a factory. I only replied because you posted a Lain pic. I wish more people discussed this (primarily on /a/). Hey, I'll take it where/when I can get it.

I work full time and go to college. It's simple if you enroll in 3 classes per term. I'm losing a lot of sleep though.

I work on campus in the computer lab and tutor people how to use Microsoft Office. It's nice b cause campus jobs work around your class schedule for you.

dropped out to start my own company

feels good man

Attached: 1563290569221.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I work for crapple support full time and college, same its not that bad

working a part time job while studying is a sure way to fail, youll just get burnt out and will have less time for assignments

Attached: sample-98a06b78b7a45f9bafa8565d988e034e.jpg (850x1202, 146K)

I work cashier at local shop (by local I mean atleast seven kilometeres away from my forest lair)
good pay I say, but I'm at my local doc. now asking her for psychologist appointment for a reason

I did work during my freshman year in college, but I'll have to agree here: the experience you can get at that point (possibly excluding internships, but those usually take place during summer, when courses are over) will almost certainly be completely irrelevant in the long run, and the time you spend working those jobs is precious time that could be spent studying instead.
I understand it may be a necessity for some people, but if you can avoid it, don't bother. No single employer worth working for is gonna care whether you washed dishes or not.

Full time cummy blaster

part time arch ricer

how'd you get into research?

Look up professors papers that you are interested in, talk to them about it.