Attached: file.png (250x250, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're ok

I like their community ides

intellij is pretty good.
clion looks good too.
datagrip and teamcity looks really interesting.

Rider is top tier ide

Attached: file.png (2954x1940, 826K)

Is it worth the coin?

Probably yes. But I just use my shit college email that I went to years ago to get it for free.

Intellij and rider are best on the market imho, cant wait for their go ide

IntelliJ idea is pretty good but I'll never pay money for an IDE. Kotlin had a good idea behind it but the shitty syntax killed it.

Jet brains is fucking incredible

this. I jizz my pants every time I use it.

beautiful Java(tm) Swing(tm) software

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

>java
not even once

CLion is the best C++ IDE I've tried that actually has good cmake support built in. The other products are probably good as well

This. You know it’s good when not even Jow Forums has anybody that can shit on it. What about the vim/emacs faggots? No “you aren’t a real programmer unless you use emacs/vim” meme?
I use clion and pycharm with emacs keybidings.

Yeah this really sucks and they can be memory hungry but it works so much better than anything else on linux. There’s just no point in comparing with Qtcreator or eclipse.

Their IDEs are fucking amazing but I wish they weren't so heavy, they make my laptop fans spin up every time they start up

Does it really matter though? I feel like RAM usage is such meme. My CLion probably averages around 700MB with most plugins disabled. That's 700MB out of 16 000 like probably most people here have.
So what if vim/emacs uses 0.1MB of RAM, it's not a valid IDE and is fairly inefficient compared to a real one that uses more RAM

It's the only ide i would pay for. You could ask your local sea hoarders if they've got any for a lower fee

pycharm pro is best ide for python by miles

I tried pycharm but it was a piece of shit, but maybe i didnt give it a chance.

What makes it so great?

I wasn't being sarcastic. JetBrains IDEs are great, and it seems they're going to get even better because VSCode is stealing some of their userbase.

All jet brains ides are amazing. They even do. Net better but subscription service will kill them in the long run when vs code is free. I just use the crack but coming from eclipse and blocks its amazing how much these ides make life a thousand times easier

Based.

Question, for Android development is Android Studio the best bet? or should I explore other IDEs?

Excellent IDE. I love them for making IntelliJ really good for Scala & the other IDE are fine too.

Not really a fan of their team tools, though.

resharper++ slow af

It's one of the only piece of software I pay for.
CLion is great.

It’s bloat. Even a blainlet can create makefiles or set up a framework from the terminal.

Attached: 94920E78-3F93-48CB-8F20-C3A3C5DC8F4A.jpg (352x480, 25K)

Second to none.

>cant wait for their go ide
They already have a Go IDE called GoLand (I never tried it because I'm not a subhuman GO programmer though)

>nano
free
>make
free
????? why do ides exist

Eh.. it's okay but that's it.
Interface is annoying and VCS integration is dogshit.
Also way too bloated.

It's alright. I use it at work.

Why do they make a new IDE for every single language?

They don't. They use the same core and adapt it for the specific language or task.

They install as separatr applications instead of sharing the same executable

>VCS integration is dogshit

Nigga, what? They have the best vcs integration I’ve ever seen. The only time I have to go in the command line now is when one of the juniors fucks up.

>What about the vim faggots?
We're using IdeaVim