Is a well paying development job at apple worth giving up on my self esteem?

Is a well paying development job at apple worth giving up on my self esteem?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 411K)

That depends.
How much self esteem do you even have?

Not much but I would rather to pretend I have any

Why you have to give up your self esteem?

Because I am going to have to develop proprietary software for money, provide my labor and my wit to something I don't agree with on a philosophical stand point. What is even the difference between doing this for money and getting cucked for money?

>anime image
implying you have any.

Thats ok, Apple doesn't develop new software so you're just making extant forms of cancer worse. Only possed people who already accepted their fate will be getting fucked by your work.

It's kind of necessary when the terms of employment including taking it up the ass from the CEO.

If you like the thought of a mans balls slapping against your chin as you nosh him off then get the job at Apple, as it will happen a lot. At Apple you have to constantly gobble the boss off or they will fire you

I guess you are right but I still feel uncomfortable about it, some people are not smart enough to decide for themselves but I would always rather to not help any cooperate to misuse them nor support anyone who is misusing them. Sounds like fighting for the freedom of a person who does not even know that the person himself is not free but that is not solely true or should not be.

Isn't that mostly the case in any job since your career is based more rather on your personal relationships than your skills?

Apple is a tier 1 company with tier 3 pay with even worse culture

This but since you're a Jow Forums neet you aren't gonna do any better and you'll have to settle for proprietary software development if you want to get paid anyway.

>he cares more about "free software" and controlling his labor than money
never gonna make it

If I could honestly tell the women around me that I'm an Apple developer, my dick would spend more time inside pussy than in my hands.

Well not all of us are just basing their life decisions on trying to have sex and inceldom.

If you're a man and your life decisions lead you to having more sex and with more attractive women, then you're probably making good decisions.

Or maybe I am a human that makes sense who has a fiancée

You're not hurting anyone by developing software for Apple really. They're not replacing a market through their software.

>If I could honestly tell the men around me that I'm an Apple developer, my dick would spend more time inside man ass than in my hands.
Fixed for reality.

Attached: 1534588076343.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Do you think if you made bad life decisions, your fiance would have wanted to have sex with you in the first place?

Yes

Then she must not be a quality woman, sorry.

If you worked for Apple you'd likely be in a dating market that is 90% male, where all your competition works for better companies and makes more money than you.

yup
money > whatever at the end of the day
assuming it is significantly more paid than something you might prefer, and that the work life is comfy/bearable for you

Depends.
How repulsed are you by the smell of shit and curry?

Attached: file.png (709x869, 551K)

Nobody cares about that, itoddler.

>you'd likely be in a dating market that is 90% male
I don't understand this assertion. Are you assuming I would only try dating other software developers?

No I am just assuming you would be living in silicon valley.

I live in NYC actually.

Having a "stellar" career may rely mostly on you working your ass off and sucking it up to your boss or otherwise socially engaging successfully with a number of people.

But keeping a reasonable job and getting the occasional promotion or raise because you're not an idiot usually doesn't require much dick-sucking.

Depends, what's your current job? You could always put in a year or two there as a resume builder and then work at another company, a startup, a nonprofit, etc.

anime site you dumb nigger

Attached: anime site.png (779x267, 82K)

nope

cope

you're a faggot OP.