Meet the three women (Ashlie Ford, Marina Zhao, and Jesar Shah) who led the first redesign of (link: ) Twitter...

Meet the three women (Ashlie Ford, Marina Zhao, and Jesar Shah) who led the first redesign of (link: Twitter.com) Twitter.com in seven years.

Attached: 1551141440211.png (532x709, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samanthacooper.com/collection-iii
userstyles.org/styles/173661/not-twitter
social.ford.com/content/ford-steam/mission.html?intcmp=fs-steam-home-fs-steam-story-none
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If their goal was to make people stop using Twitter than God bless them

You already fished here with this picture.
Go away.

Attached: 1459705059613-fourchan-g-71486015.jpg (900x900, 108K)

The airhead, the lesbian, and the trans

Yep.
A mobile UI for computers.
Ridiculous. I only use this platform to follow tech companies and the like, but this UI is is still a pain in the ass. Hell, even my twitter handle is no longer displayed on my home page.
It's shit. These lezzies have made a mess of it.

Attached: Her.jpg (950x534, 71K)

How is it bait? Isn't this great for women in STEAM?

Its tragic for twitter users.

Just use that command line twitter client.

Good. If only there were a way to infect all Twitter users with AIDS as well.

Linky?
I just use it for following tech press. I never "tweet" myself

if you disable js in twitter you get the classic version which is much better

Attached: 99999999.png (895x679, 96K)

the queen of Jow Forums

Attached: lepolxdxdxdreddithaha.png (173x231, 60K)

>lepolxdxdxdreddithaha.png
Not going to stop me from calling her a street-shitter

>DUDE MINIMALISM LMAO
If the goal was to make the site look and feel so shitty to use that it would make people quit it altogether, fantastic job.

>follow tech companies
Use RSS you dork

>These lezzies have made a mess of it.
Shitter UI was always shit

Would poo in her loo if you know what I mean

As easy as that?

>dork
:^(

All I'm hearing about the new design are complaints.
I haven't seen anyone express something positive about it.

You'd shit in her mouth?

whats with new websites or apps and having corners more round than people on my 600lb life, like actually are sharp corners a problem? i don't get it.

Because there isn't any. None of those chicks can design. They might be able to code but know fuck all about actual UI design. Prove me wrong little niglet.

>"ah yes, UI designers are more important than back end developers"

Has anyone found a new browser extension that will scroll-up your twitter feed as new tweets post?

With the old design I had a plugin for that, so I could leave Twitter open in a window on a side monitor and see new tweets as they come in while continuing work in the other window.

Having to actually interact with that window and scroll whenever I want to glance at what's at the top of my feed is FUCKING MADDENING!

Attached: rage_hq.jpg (1660x1896, 223K)

The funny thing is that the middle one would be jerking off old dudes in a sauna for her entire life if it were up to nature or merit or even common sense. That woman has the face of a braindead rodent. Literally lifeless, behind the eyes. I’m sure her work is equally uninspired. She was literally never meant for work like this but they put her here anyway, for what reason?

Attached: 2853D3BE-1FC2-4668-B8AE-753CAAFE5060.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

>twitter
Nothing of value was lost.

Imagine being so ass backwards that you refuse to acknowledge the fact that women are nothing more than a biological masturbation accessory that give us children too. This is the 1900s anymore gramps. You can take your boomer ideas like letting women vote back to your geriatric $800k house.

Attached: 1561814666708.jpg (694x1000, 171K)

90% of what's fucking wrong with modern web development is the result of this stupid attitude.

seems true enough. you can bet they didnt write a line of code though

Attached: 1539044141867.png (592x254, 24K)

You're still cool to me
t. anons mom

you mean STEM?

complete posers. looking vacantly at an abstract thing off camera. Or is it the 1000-cock stare.

Ah; so Twitter is using the classic three step program?
1) make crappy redesign
2) promote design as made by women
3) blame criticism of design on sexism

samanthacooper.com/collection-iii
this is the photographer's portfolio

the new one that was applied a few months ago? kek, I always wondered what kind of retard who would change the old design to such an ugly and retarded one

but now that explains everything

name my band, Jow Forums

Alright Jow Forums. Fuck, marry, kill?

you've already got mine in order

I call dibs on the fat asian.

Marry , kill, fuck

I'd actually be interested in something like that. I think the windows app store version had a feature like that but it was awful to use a few years ago, it's probably gotten even worse since.

what the fuck

I never used twitter for anything serious (fake name, game character avatar, cock.li email, no phone number provided), but now they convinced me to never use it for anything.

Fuck (all)
Kill (all)
Marry (none)

Attached: feels good.jpg (1000x749, 111K)

Nope, nowawadays it is called Steam, the A is for Art. I wish i was joking. When my teacher mentioned it in class, i laughed since i thought it was a joke.

how does art fit with the other four?

>left
did most of the work and it still failed
>middle
sucked white cocks in the locker room because yellow roastie believes it'll give her a white baby
>right
no idea, made curry and poo'd on a clean street?

You again?
We get it, shitty retarded women make shitty ass stuff. Fuck twitter for enabling this retarded crap.
No need for misogynistic crap up there.

this, i should thank them for the productivity boost over the last few days

Nobody is getting married, Nobody is getting fucked, but these hoes will get wacked.

DASGUSTAN

Attached: file.png (495x411, 21K)

does anyone have the image in which the layout is commented on in red?

Lie. The one on the far left is a woman. The other two are post-op trannies.

What are women at your jobs and computer courses like?

They all got fired, thankfully

thank god we are getting faster CPUs and GPUs user. Soon we will need more power to load a shitty website than sending a rocket to the moon.

I think is more about "when a technology is aimed to the common population". There is a reason why smartphones like that, a fuck mess in the technical sense but successful in a business / marketing oriented one.

women are important, someone has to take care of the house, children and keep the nignogs out of your property. That's a man of course, the woman can go to work, fight traffic and hostile coworkers so she can bring the money. Let the man take care of the fort, we do it better anyway.

is there a userstyle or something to disable this nonsense?

Are they fucking autistic? There's literally a mile of empty space. I just use twitter to follow the lewd artists but christ all mighty what a shit show.

just dont maximize on a 4k screen

Attached: all that space.jpg (3840x2160, 495K)

I thought my 1440p was bad. All I want to do is follow lewd artists and mangaka for updates, why the fuck do they want to ruin that?

this style makes it a little more tolerable
userstyles.org/styles/173661/not-twitter

Whomans are irrelevant in tech and have poor boring personality, deal with that nigger.

the one on the left is fuckable, i'll give you that.

There was something about it I couldn't pinpoint, but someone hit it on the head; the redesign looks like a fucking mobile website.

Revealing myself as a boomer here, but this redesign is similar to the 'new' yahoo mail redesign which is equally dogshit.

STEAM in Burgermania by Ford. Hope Europe doesn't go this step too.

social.ford.com/content/ford-steam/mission.html?intcmp=fs-steam-home-fs-steam-story-none

their argument doesn't make sense, adding art because creativity? all the other ones require creativity to solve logical problems already, what problem does art solve? what logic does art require? art is a purely creative and entertainment pursuit, it doesn't depend on logic, and it doesn't solve a problem, it should be put with things like film, dance, possibly even sports, at least well before the likes of science and mathematics

really, they wrote "the arts", which is very broad, it might well be the actual opposite of STEM

>Want readable text that isn't blown the fuck up
>Scale it way down
>Actual content is on less that a third of the screen
>Pictures and video are fucking tiny
>Most of the screen is fucking blank or things I will click on once every month

THANKS

>change user agent to old browser
>profit
Dumb fucking reddit faggots have invaded this board.

what's different? i don't use it for anything unless i find picture galleries i like, just opened one up and i don't see what's different

Has there ever been a social network redesign that hasn't been followed by user backlash and a loss of visitors?

i dont even know what to say..

What is wrong with your theming? (everything)

>shitty photos of hands

Good to know that $20k Canon is coming to good use.

>go on twitter to screencap some easy Jow Forums bait
>the website looks T ER R R I B L E

fucking hell, the old interface was just perfect

exactly, i am actually thankful that these diversity hires do their job with this quality because twitter is shit.

Attached: aiportraits_1563499065.jpg (1024x512, 69K)

kill, kill, kill

Attached: Reaper-Wallpaper.jpg (2560x1600, 549K)

>uncropped thumbnails script stopped working
fug

Attached: shit.jpg (1912x917, 174K)

>Women
>Work an make money
user not everyone has a Goldman sachs heiress.

Attached: 1530607611071.jpg (600x532, 40K)

So why does it require cookies now?

Attached: Untitled.png (958x974, 12K)

>great for women in STEAM
I chuckled

We need your information goyim.

am i tripping or does it really not show unread tweet count in the tab title anymore

Excuse me for being a brainlet but I don't see any changes?

Attached: twitter.png (919x861, 946K)

>jerking off in a sauna
don't do this guys, it's way too hot for that

gear doesn't matter, you sperg

It's almost as if I was sarcastic, you fucking mong.

Some websites already do, user.
This is the absolute state of the society we live in.

Marry, kill, fuck

imagine the smell

This

Kill, Fuck, Marry
in this order for all 3

MOAR COERS
MOAR RAM
MOAR GIGAS

Don't like having 6 megabyte website?
Well fuck you goyim.

>Soon we will need more power to load a shitty website than sending a rocket to the moon.
soon?
we needed more power even in the mid-90's
you should actually look up how little the apollo 11 onboard computer actually had, even 80's pcs put it to shame

I had sex in a sauna once and it was amazing! I only lasted a few seconds because she was so wet. And we had a long foreplay...

This
Kek