In the pic

Attached: BC61C985-BB84-41D1-8B6A-9BA4CB209474.png (640x1136, 182K)

Kill you're selve

Yea, in the mornings while I'm commuting I listen to the news

Am or fm is the news

in a car yeah

Radio is pure cuckery. Imagine allowing another MAN, let alone a fucking woman, choose what music you're listening to. You can't even see them!

Thank god the internet has killed radio, what a stupid idea.

Attached: image.jpg (500x628, 150K)

Radio is for brainlets and nobody else. Every single function radio serves – outside, perhaps, of emergency alerts – is better served by the internet or personal devices. Every single function. Without exception.

NPCs at best, probably just static background images

based and redpilled

I listen to FM Radio on my way to work in the morning and occasionally on hikes, using the NextRadio App on my Android Phone

>tripfag
>complete brainlet without any independent thought
what a shock

I listen to the Free Beer and Hot Wings show on the way to work, and on hikes you can't get cell phone reception most of the time and so if you want to hear music other than what's saved locally FM radio is your best bet

>I listen to generic ad riddled boomer sports shit
wow so enlightened
>if you want to hear music other than what's saved locally
Storage is cheap as fuck, what's your excuse for not having your entire library in your phone?

I would rather sit in silence than listen to broadcast radio and I can't see anyone who disagrees with me as fully human.

>Storage is cheap as fuck, what's your excuse for not having your entire library in your phone?
you can't find new musics if you only listen to what you already know. I guess YOU are the boomer, hehe

>you can't find new musics if you only listen to what you already know
Well I'm not fucking finding anything new on broadcast radio. Do you listen to generic top 40 trash or something?

yeah man

So radio is for non-sentient NPCs that listen to boomertalk 980 and generic "top hits".

I agree!

I bet you listen to just gook/chink/anime shit freakin retard

Attached: 2019-07-23-203123_1920x1062_scrot.png (1920x1062, 195K)

wew lad your taste was obviously shit but "unironically listens xzibit" is a whole 'nother level

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-183413.png (1440x3120, 3.26M)

Do Americans not have anything interesting on the radio?
I listen to ABC RN all the time down here in Australia, its basically just a collection of information and interview podcasts covering everything from science and tech to literature and relogion.

mostly just ads, trashy music, the weather, ads, the intro to a news show, an ad, an item of news, an ad, a shitty song, and then an ad

SSB all the way baybeeeee

yea, whenever i'm driving

what's with zoomers and inappropriate fullscreen screenshots?

I guess he chose to buy a phone without expandable storage lmao

I used to on my commute, and streaming online while playing some games. I have pretty much stopped listening to radio ever since I got into podcasts though.

>Listening to state media.

I sleep to the radio but it gets annoying after a while

Radio music is mostly lame. But it's very useful for news on the go. And it's a real lifesaver if there's a natural disaster, internet service is down, and cellular is entirely clogged with calls - you can still turn on the radio and find out what's going on.

Don't listen to the radio, hear something that you already know. I got no radio.

i listen to the radio when driving, and have no music or mobile data plan on my phone

T H I S