Digital piano is technology

Digital piano is technology.
Do you have one at home?
What do you prefer more, functionality, realistic key actions or natural sound?

Attached: gagaga.jpg (600x795, 201K)

digital piano?

I have two

1. Casio keyboard that I can just push the on button and bash out some sweet jams

2. Novation Launchkey midi controller - makes no sound on its own and must be connected to a computer and have software make the noise. Good for making actual songs, but too cumbersome for pleasure playing.

Attached: kki.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Also have two

1. AX Synth, which is surprisingly nice. I really like the feel of it. It's a nice keyboard, once you get over the novelty

2. MicroKORG, I don't like it as much as I would like to. I wanted something with which I could easily fuck around with sounds, but this is more of a preset kind of synth

I'd really like to get my hands on an MS-20, maybe one day

Attached: 2593434.jpg (4160x3120, 2.72M)

This woman has a 140+ IQ. Consider that.

looks neat
yeah, the ones that try simulate real instrument as close as possible mostly by having good sound samples and key action

synthesizers?

She's a brainless pop slut just like the rest of them.

Do I really have to repeat myself

i prefer cheap cose im rock star:
M-audio

Attached: YOU_MY_SLAVE.jpg (731x1000, 63K)

I have a Kawai ES110 digital piano that looks and sounds awesome. One of the cheapest 'realistic' touch keyboards around at £475. No USB but it does have MIDI so you can still hook it up using a MIDI to USB adapter.

It looks, feels and sounds GREAT!

Dude, I just ordered same exact piano

Attached: dimaga-sc2.jpg (650x340, 219K)

You will love it. Have fun!

Yes I have a Keylab 88.

I have a Korg C1 Air, it sounds good.

I have two:
1. Casio WK-225, it was a gift and my first one. It's a simple piano, it has non-weighted keys and passable sounds that always lack sustain. Good enough for me to learn on, but I need a replacement at this point.
2. Alesis V25, I use at my desk for my DAW. Also non-weighted, it is purely a midi controller and makes no sound of it's own. It has too few keys to properly play on, but it's great for transcribing music.

I want to get a keyboard with weighted keys and better sounds in the near future. I much prefer realism, but the loud as hell crappy out of tune upright piano I have just doesn't cut it when I want to play at 2 in the morning.
I also would like some synths to screw around with, but have no immediate plans. I do want to try designing my own, though. I have enough audio and electronics knowledge to try.

had a yamaha ydp162 for 3 years now, got it for 500 quid, very happy with it. sounds amazing through headphones, incredible feel and dynamics. gonna get some better speakers though for playing to friends. also i feel like all 3 of those things are important in a piano.

m-audio 88key (semi-weighted)

i use it as my midi controller & practice pad

I'm a sucker for good key action and feel. I have an old-ish Kurzweil which doesn't even come close to current Kawai offerings. I wish I had myself an MP-11. For the sound, as well.

On a side note, I can't stand key action and sound in Roland products. Might just be a personal thing.

I have a Yamaha P45 for studying and it's great. Even if it's entry level the keybed feels very good. Only cons is that it can't be upgraded to use a 3 pedal footswitch and I'd like to have the headphones out on the front instead than fuck off hidden in the back.
As for digital pianos in general, fuck functionalities it's not a workstation, kudos for build quality, quality and quality of sounds, realistic keybed, swag furniture, good speakers etc.

Holy shit, a keytar!