FUCK CAPTCHAS

It would be one thing if you could just straight-up solve them, but no instead you have to GUESS what other people are going to select. It's stupidly fucking meta and you end up selecting shit that you know isn't what they're asking for. NO THAT'S NOT A CROSSWALK. NO IT'S FUCKING NOT. NOT EVERY LINE ON THE ROAD IS A GODDAMN CROSSWALK. NOT EVERY LONG VEHICLE IS A BUS. FUCK CAPTCHAS. JUST FUCK THEM ALL.

Attached: ENOUGH.png (411x615, 174K)

>not using noscript captcha on 4chanx

Attached: 4chan recaptcha.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

Just buy a pass.

fuck off gookmoot

t. gookmoot

I'd rather shit up Jow Forums with posts complaining about captchas than give that worthless gook a single dollarydoo.

>not using noscript captcha without useless bloat shit like 4chanx

nojs captcha doesn't have this problem

how can you do that

that's what (((they))) want me to do

Why do I have to do 5 minutes worth of captchas when I post on Jow Forums, but anywhere else I just have to solve the normal one or two.

If a CAPTCHA can only be solved by humans how can a computer verify if the answer is correct? Fact of the matter is it can't.

Just sign into a google account numb nuts

Don't forget that recaptcha punishes you for
- using a browser besides chrome
- not being logged into your google account
- using ad/script-blocking software

What's the matter, goy? Just disable ublock/umatrix, only use chrome, and stay logged in so we can track everything you do on every website, goy!

You can only buy them with crypto. Is that what they want you to do to?

Fuck YOU

Dude, I actively and purposely try to fuck up their algorithms by feeding them false information.

Fuck them for trying to use my labor for free.

At this point the (((Jews))) plan is so convoluted and stupid it contradicts itself.

>t. Clover user

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-055648_Clover.png (1440x2960, 710K)

Google cars ain't driving themselves user

>doesn't use the auto-captcha solver

>self-driving cars don't just drive themselves

that was the joke stupid nigger

what's a joke-stupid nigger?

stop bullying me user

You're training their AI. Look, you're going to post here what... every day? And make multiple posts per day. Let's say you make an average of 10 a day.

$20/12months= $1.66666666/month
1.6666666666/30days=$0.055555556/day
0.055555556/10 posts a day=0.005555556/post

That's half a cent per post. Would you pay half a cent to avoid doing a Google catchpa? A man of your means?

>how can you do that
you're kidding right? use noscript

>but no instead you have to GUESS what other people are going to select.
I just always select what is obviously false, but might pass. I have this tiny sliver of hope that it will make googles db unusable
Every roof is a chimney
Every spot of green is a hill or mountain
Every large vehicle is a bus
Cars are also trucks
Every line on the road is a crosswalk
Every boxy thing next to a road is a traffic light
and so on

subtle
10/10

Disable js, idiot.

Think about how much time you spend solving captchas in one year. $20 is nothing.

Attached: just buy it.png (391x397, 15K)

I refuse to buy a pass with cryptoshit.
t. got one in 2012

How the hell do you get the noscript captcha to work? Every time I try it, I just get an error.

Attached: sshot.png (846x296, 47K)

just click that you're not a bot and you're fine looool

make sure you aren't blocking cookies or referrals

I've tried turning uBlock, uMatrix and Firefox's tracking protection off entirely and reset all the referer settings in about:config and the same problem persists. I can see and solve captcha normally, I can see the screen with the code you're supposed to copy paste for a split-second before Jow Forums-X handles that and the latter acknowledges it as a solved captcha, but when I try to post, the website rejects it.

>there are anons still using Clover
Haven't you considered upgrading to Kuroba?

Attached: 1563958884629.png (1080x2160, 821K)

They're both shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-120618_Dashchan.png (1080x1920, 389K)

waiting for the F-Droid release user

>F-Droid

Attached: 1563959763.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

true user. if you tell me it has an autoupdate feature, I'm downloading it right now

>NO THAT'S NOT A CROSSWALK. NO IT'S FUCKING NOT. NOT EVERY LINE ON THE ROAD IS A GODDAMN CROSSWALK. NOT EVERY LONG VEHICLE IS A BUS.
This is deliberate on their part. They want to see if they can get you buckle under. They want to see if you will relent. Very Orwellian. Do you see five lights, OP, or only four? I'm sure if you look at the captcha again you will see the rumble strip is actually a crosswalk, and the ambulance is actually a bus.

Attached: captcha_bus.png (405x584, 273K)

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

My favorite part is that even when I'm right I still have to try to solve the captcha three times on average before it lets me post.

That's the reason I'm solely phoneposting now. Normal captchas are insanely slow, and noscript captcha just doesn't work in my browser. Meanwhile the same noscript captcha works fine in Dashchan.

It's a psyop to test your suggestibility and resistance against saying things you know are incorrect
In time, they hope they can cause you to select those obviously wrong answers without thinking, and so you internalize false things as true

1 captcha costs $0.001 and is good for three posts.

lol I already just click random squares and 99% of the time i get captcha correct. I don't even read what the fuck they want me to select.

for regular recaptcha I pay attention to what it's asking for because attempts take too long to mess up, but for noscript captcha I just look at the grid and click 3 pictures with something in them. Most of the time it's right, sometimes I click 3 hydrants instead of 3 bridges, but whatever, takes 3 seconds.

Clear cookies, solved it for someone on Jow Forums this way

pic related

>I can see the screen with the code you're supposed to copy paste for a split-second before Jow Forums-X handles that and the latter acknowledges it as a solved captcha
I think I had this issue as well and turning off the auto pasta solved it.

Attached: reCaptcha can fuck off.jpg (1582x2370, 1.35M)

I'm fairly certain they're doing some skinner box bullshit where they're just fucking with people to get them to solve as many captchas they can and as quickly as they can.
That and g**gle also fucks with you if you don't use their browser and/or block tracking scripts. Be a good little insect and hand over all your browsing data or else we'll make you keep doing harder and harder captchas.

Just started a fresh private browsing session, still doesn't work.

Tested with captcha fixes off, still doesn't work. For that matter, it didn't work back when I used Greasemonkey without support for iframe userscripts (I use Violentmonkey now).

wew, how does it feel to be poor?

You need to enable noscript captcha AND auto-load captcha. Here are my settings. It just werks(TM)

Attached: 4chanx settings.png (1313x889, 117K)

I think the first purchase has to be crypto, but the renewal after it expires can also use PayPal.
I used PayPal the last time and I was surprised they have it. That was last month.

I remember having problems with noscript captchas when I was using greasemonkey. That's a known issue. I'm not sure if violentmonkey works either.
I can confirm tampermonkey works though, that's what I use.

Fadecaptchas are cancer. Noscript all the way.

ReCAPTCHA was never meant to be used this way.

It's supposed to be 1 ReCAPTCHA per session, not dozens.
If you solve many from the same IP Google actually thinks you're a bot because no human would do that....so they make them harder and eventually (after solving 100 ReCAPTCHA's or so) you get banned and have to do something else on your sick day.

Tried with identical settings in "Posting and Captchas", still same error.

I really don't want to use nonfree extensions.

>Tfw no captcha gf

>I really don't want to use nonfree extensions.
AFAIK it's free. I never paid for it, certainly.

Phoneposters are disgusting.

It's closed-source and under a proprietary license.

Yup, this. But gookmoot is never going to bother fixing this because he purposefully uses it as a tedious cockblock to get people to buy bullshit Jow Forums passes.

Meanwhile other sites fixed this shit long ago. Look at how 8ch only requires you to solve one non-google captcha every 24hr or after so many posts, whichever comes first. It works just fine and there's no reason Jow Forums shouldn't be the same way.

so? It's still free. Look, I can't help you anymore than by just letting you know which thing it works for.

Thanks anyway.

Also, the post went through with a fresh Firefox profile with all default settings and only Violentmonkey+Jow Forums-X enabled and noscript autoloading captchas enabled. Presumably, it's one of various privacy settings in my main browser profile, so I'll just bisect it out.

you can buy one with paypal if you use the 4channel url instead of the Jow Forums url

>please install our client app as well
lol no

Kuroba has auto-update

What buses I only see 1

The fun thing is, every time you tell it that text on the road is a crosswalk you are teaching their AI wrong. When they roll out delivery bots or something a lot of them will get hit from crossing in the wrong spots.