Biomed/medtec hasnt advanced at all in last 20 years, at least for middle class

>biomed/medtec hasnt advanced at all in last 20 years, at least for middle class
We hit the plateau in medicine and most people are yet to notice. We havent solved glial scarring for implants nor antibiotic resistance

Thats it, we are done

Attached: my01077_my00361_im04277_mcdc7_lvadthu_jpg.jpg (632x728, 81K)

this is very hot bullshit, user.

you are really fucking stupid
every single country on earth went through major fucking changes during last 20 years, developed world or not
I guess you're too young to notice.

Antibiotic resistance at this rate was inevitable the moment they became available to third worlders.

Seriously, I know a pediatrician who has to prescribe half of the antibiotic dose parenterally and the other half orally (for staph sore throat) to trick the family into thinking they are two different medicines. Otherwise they'd stop the course within 2-3 days once the symptoms improve.

medicine advances are dysgenic
the cripple and the chronically ill shouldn't handed crutches to barely make it until they can reproduce and thus spread their inferior genes
they should be kicked out forcefully out of the gene pool

Attached: 1527797416306.jpg (316x278, 55K)

Yeah like....
Oh wait, everything still is in """development""" or doesnt exist.
>But this miracle cure for 1/10 000 000
OP said middle class

Attached: 1563904115622.jpg (278x292, 15K)

>antibiotic resistance
The solution is called backteriophages which was popular in the pre-antibiotic era in Europe but western medicine doesn't want you to know about this.

This.

This is the biggest problem. If these 3rd world shit skins just died from these infections but all the NGO's give these animals antibiotics and they just keep surviving. Hence AB resistance gets worse because these double digit IQ people have no concept of how AB's work.

>Its the niggers while his nation exports and abuses antibiotics
Typical american, are you a trailer mom?

>they should be kicked out forcefully out of the gene pool
So should you.

And yet you wear glasses and had a denture in high school. Shut up or remove yourself from the gene pool too.

>t. seething subhumans

I work engineering and coding medical devices and i can fully state OP is a faggot.
Pic related is the precision of digital heart monitors

Attached: photo_3306@12-12-2017_01-39-26.jpg (1059x766, 192K)

go back to /b/, larping moron

Strictly-enforced monogamy was a partial defense against sexually-transmitted bacteria. Syphilis would have been a figurative death sentence and a slow descent into madness.

As there is no free lunch in biology, ironically, the people spreading these diseases are the ones hastening a social system that more highly values monogamy.

Thanks to Tinder, et al, my area now has a major Syphilis outbreak. Especially in the parts of town where immigrants moved into. These dumb motherfuckers are trained to think that infections from complex spirochete bacteria are no big deal and that one week of pills will solve it. Not only that, many of these people don't even take the antibiotics properly and stop taking it as soon as it stops hurting to piss.

>from complex spirochete bacteria
alright we get it
you couldn't make it to med school so you were forced to go for biology instead

Brainlet incel

Yes, this is happening in almost all fields. Peter Thiel did a podcast about it recently.

Podcast name?

Not quite. Not in med but in a med-related field that requires 7 years of study and being the top 5% of your class.

You think I want to be married to the hospital so I can fulfill some fantasy forced by daytime TV?

>tfw you're in such a specialty that doctors can't tell you what to do like they can basic nurses and ancillary staff

Attached: fsldjfuH78nls.png (300x276, 17K)

>to be married to the hospital
>he thinks this is your only choice
is this what you tell yourself to not seethe?

>leaving your life in the hands of two battery packs
>leaving your life in the hands of a plastic coord protecting fragile wires
>leaving your life in the hands of something that is easily broken if you were to fall on it.

The Portal w/ Eric Weinstein

Yes, I said married to the hospital. Sure, there are a few exceptions.

Also, I hope you see the irony if you are saying this from outside Canada or USA. Med school is a joke to get into anywhere else, relatively speaking, and you can go straight out of high school in many places.

my GF is working as a biomedical engineer and from what she tells me regarding the news from the industry - I can confirm the OP to be a faggot. We're doing giant leaps forward year after year.
Sage and move along.

>giant leaps
>"I heard" or "I work"

Attached: 9bb37d85.jpg (956x631, 42K)

What the shit? People are researching these, there's just a lot of problems associated with giving a virus as a treatment. One is they are highly specific, which means you need to know the strain of bacteria infecting someone for them to work. Two some bacteria have no known phages, meaning they cannot be treated with them. Three, growing phages isn't as easy as it sounds and is costly. Four, safety testing each new phage strain is a nightmare. Five, bacteria can develop resistance to phages, meaning a new strain is needed. Six, phages could potentially evolve to infect us, research into safety or ways to mitigate this is necessary.

So western medicine does like this Avenue, but more research is needed before it is a viable therapy. Or keep drinking the muh western medicine is hiding something koolaid bullshit

>you can go straight out of high school
yeah, but you either need to take a hard as fuck admittance exam, or graduate with pretty much straight As.
t. Med.student in Germanistan.

Attached: proofs.gif (250x193, 982K)

>fag doesn't know shit about phages
Viruses don't eat anything, you dumbass. They aren't even alive.

You're full of shit and very uninformed.

I never said phages eat anything you illiterate. But in any case they go into the lytic phase and cause cell lysis, causing death.

You have to have straight A's and take the MCAT in Can/USA ... in undergrad, which is much harder than doing the same in high school. Unless you are a diversity admittance, then you can sail into it with a 3.2 GPA and you can make a video on youtube about how hard work and perseverance got you in.

t. had a 3.92 GPA

There are 60 dB MRI scanners now.

This is like one of the most rapidly advancing areas in the world thanks to all of the advances in technology that is happening with AI and superfast computers finding solutions to problems and also making things incredibly precise.

>dying instead because this technology isn't used
I mean, it's (you)r choice