Year away from Bsc

>year away from Bsc
>Still underqualifes for anything
Dont fall for the engineering meme

Attached: 98d0e86b.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Bumb

Ever considered this not being the fault of "the engineering meme" but your own?

Never, why would it be my fault if the degree isnt enough to get a job? Its not like doctors have to do extra curriculum surgeries, econs dont have run a business on the side and law students dont have to give legal advice on their own time to score a job.

Econ majors are prepared to be Starbucks coffee artists and baggers at grocery stores

>Bsc
>Still confuses it with Beng

Internship, nigga.

You need experience for internships

>Bsc
>engineering

Attached: 1557027981449.jpg (511x559, 73K)

Is your college telling you that? If they ain’t doing shit for you then you’re going to a shit schoolz

No, just recruitment pages

>tfw got internship for EE job through the university's career search center with no practical experience
>tfw hired on full time as EE before even graduating
>tfw got pay increase after graduating
and 5 years later, in the top 10% of the engineers in the company. feels good.

Had an engineering job since my 2nd semester of uni. Didn't even use the uni career resources. Held part time jobs since before i was even old enough to legally work.

You waited until your 20's to start working. You only have yourself to blame user. Fucking zoomers.

>Just get a job lol
Fucking boomer

EE is a lot more grateful field than CS.
I'm switching back and forth with Energetics/Automation/Telecommunications and it's ben a nice and dynamic ride so far whilst all of the programmers i know just write code all days.
I love that most of the time you can combine field and office work, you're not tied into your desk writing some shit all day.
You meet some people, exchange knowledge, have fun, etc. Whilst in programming you're just looking into your screen, reading emails and getting instructions what to do. I would kill my self in first few years literally.
Also pay in EE is better.

Whats the best field in EE?

Power systems
t. Power systems EE

Apply everywhere, send thousands of applications. It just takes one yes

Controls
t. Controls EE

What do controls do exactly?

control stuff or atleast try to

Yeah but the technical side.

you just take a function and tell it what to do