Post your real life computer related hacks:

Post your real life computer related hacks:

I'll start with something I recently discovered: sometimes when you're feeling sleepy and tired and depressed it's just you being hungry. I usually try to not eat much so a slice of cheese or meat sometimes makes a huge difference. Sometimes, I just drink some milk or water with sugar (just to avoid eating) and that's enough too.

Using a tape to close all the openings in computer case that aren't filtered or don't have fan in them, reduces dust.

Also mandatory placing a cat bed near your desk makes your cat happier

Now post yours

Attached: intel.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadmoreram.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coffee and pizza
that sounds like a recipe to shit your pants

>225x225
A thread died for this holy shit

Ever since I adopted a vegetarian diet, my quality of life improved.
I now feel more comfortable, focus better on code, have less headaches, etc....
10/10 I highly recommend doing it.

it just seems like you're swallowing your problems down

Neck yourself clingy blogposter. Come back when you learn something real

instead of using the heatsink adhesive that comes with it, i use superglue as it is much stronger.

when my computer is about the run out of RAM, i go out and buy another set and replace my old RAM and keep it in a safe place incase I need the data again.

i tie a string from my computer to my wireless mouse, this way i can never lose it.

if my computer gets dusty, i find it quicker to vacuum it instead of washing it.

for double the internet speed, i have two usb wifi receivers hooked up to it.

>placing a cat bed near your desk makes your cat happier when they completely ignore it and continue to jump directly from the ground onto your keyboard like the little attentionwhore faggot they are
FTFY

C:/Windows/System32 is really bloat botnetware and you don't really need it. Deleting it actually makes your computer,much faster

my video card only has one output, so i bought a y-cable to have dual monitors & extra desktop space

downloadmoreram.com/

Make use of all the ports on your current monitor and it'll increase resolution. e.g. 3x cables from computer to 1080p monitor will give you about 3K resolution ± 1K because of linear velocidensity curves not operating in the optimal regions

Stop telling everyone! They're going to start charging you for that

IBS virgin detected

How will this improve my life if i never get uncomfortable, headaches and shitty code

>Also mandatory placing a cat bed near your desk makes your cat happier
When i'm on the computer at night, my cat goes nuts. I usually recognize that as a sign that I have to go to to bed.

You won't gain weight faster.

when i'm about to hit my data cap with my isp, i just switch to another computer for more data

Getting fucked in the ass cures IBS?

the most easiest and quickest method i have found to sharing a file between two computers in the same room is to connect a ethernet or usb cord to each other.

wine has a hidden list of games an applications that it can run but is still consider in the beta stage. to enable these, go to your terminal and type "rm -rf /"

wow that's really cool, thanks user!

fpbp

wow why didn't I know this. i thought there was no loonix gaming

.flux helps your sleep

NO
PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Attached: 1530036692555.jpg (750x737, 94K)

This can actually work with the correct software.

I had to use sudo for it to work. Thanks user!

Spending a long time sitting each day isn't healthy. It takes a toll both physically and mentally. Find an activity that gets you exercise and is engaging, and do it regularly. For me it's rock climbing.

Doing the exercise is the easy part as well. Building and keeping the habit is what's hard.

>computer related life hacks
>when you get hungry, eat food

My wife's boyfriend also suggested I try going vegetarian. It actually helps a lot!

nice one

This has never been proven.

Don't need an academic study to prove something I find self evident.

But you need an academic study to prove it to people who have higher standards of evidence.

Kk then, suit yourself with whatever excuses you please.

I accept your surrender and inability to provide an argument.

Checkmate liberal

But i don't gain weight anyway.
Like, litetally. It's hard for me to gain weight.
I was underweight when i was 7 to 10 yo.
There is no fucking benefit, is there?

You'll get smart enough to start programming.